SJG possibly a flaw in your system

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 9:28 PM
SGJ, I've finally accepted your logic that buying dances is a chumps game, and its better to create front room friendliness leading to whatever. However, what if the dancer doesn't speak your language and the only thing she can communicate to you is "wanna dance"? You can't establish that front from friendliness leading to DFK and open front room DATY if you cant lay down your system (which I presume utilizes a verbal technique). I believe this is an error that you must address.

7 comments

Everyone speaks the language of Amore
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
SJG has his own System? I'm surprised he would dare to challenge his homosexual lover RickyBoy like that.
Dougster
7 years ago
I believe that under the SJG System he would rape the dancer who didn't speak his language. Or to put it in his terms, he would offer her a place to stay, and then when she was sound asleep he'd get on top of her and fuck her.
JohnSmith69
7 years ago
His system is for MAMPS and All Male Bath houses.
ime
7 years ago
How does he get a girl to go to his mom's basement?
warhawks
7 years ago
Based on all that is written about TJ, it seems like since the girls know that there will be a language barrier, instead of trying to talk, they just start ramming their tongue into your mouth. Lots of accounts of this at the HK bar, girls just hopping onto a guys lap and proceeding with tonsil hockey. And then the accounts of the Playboy Bar, pretty standard is they will just come up from behind a guy and take his face between their hands and then she will shove her tongue into his mouth and hold it for at least 30 seconds. After that she speaks the only Spanish you need to know, "ficha o arriba?" I would opt for ficha and try to steer her towards no alcohol, as that way I get more time to get to know her and more makeout time, and that will make the arriba go even better and maybe to TLN and repeated visits. In general, if you are leaving the country, I would take some time to learn the new language. In this country, if encountering strip club dancers who don't speak English, and you don't speak their language, I still think that getting to know a girl would go fairly well. If you can back up against a wall and pull her to you, or get her sitting on your lap, it should still go okay. Most anyone who has lived here for more than 2 weeks, does speak some English. Tone of voice, eye contact, massaging around her hips and thighs, and her entire front side, it should not be that hard to get her DFKing. Speaking from personal civilian experience, sometimes a language barrier helps, lots of makeout sessions being extended by time spent looking words up in the dictionary. You spend enough time with the girl, besides having her sit on your face many times, and not letting any of her juices go to waste, you'll also likely be draining your balls many times over, and be walking up with her in the morning. Good Luck, but I suggest now avoiding San Francisco where all but two of the clubs are owned by one corporate chain. SJG
san_jose_guy
7 years ago
And txtitty, probably done every stupid and destructive thing available, but still knows absolutely nothing. SJG
san_jose_guy
7 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion