A week later, pants still wreak of stripper

Thursday, July 13, 2017 4:29 PM
Wearing pants I wore literally a week ago & they still wreak of stripper scent. This is after being sprayed with febreeze & cologne this morning. What the hell is in that stripper perfume?

15 comments

Are these pants dry clean only? Is this the result of dry humping and LDKing, or just from a front room makeout session with the girl on your lap? SJG
san_jose_guy
7 years ago
Before this gets out of hand: Work slacks are dry clean only. You don't send a suit to the cleaners after every wear. But this one has to go in apparently
goosman
7 years ago
Those home dry clean kits work really well. You put them in the dryer for a little bit in a bag, and w a scented damp pad thing.
Bj99
7 years ago
Many PLs have "strip club wear" different from work-wear even if it means keeping it in your car's trunk. I remember a while back getting some intense nude grinding from an AA dancer at a black Miami dive I hit - she danced for me for almost 30-minutes straight (at $10/song is doable) and the scent of coochie stayed on those shorts for days till I did laundry - black women have some damn strong hormones.
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
^ gross. You just ruined over the pants hummers for my customers. :P
Bj99
7 years ago
True story. When I was married our regular dry cleaning place employees knew my wife was out of town for a month. One night I go out with customers and get shit faced at a club. Next day I look at my suit pants and realize I've got the dancers (or multiple dancers for that matter) make up all over my crotch. So.. I take the suit in for dry cleaning. The look of death I received from the Chinese lady owner when I picked up my suit a week later? Priceless! Anyway, after that I stuck with smoking cigars afterwards in my car heading home. At least the Stripper perfume problem was solved theresfter
Htxx
7 years ago
I almost always wear different clothes to strip clubs than my work clothes. I can't stand to smell the stench of all the cigarette smoke days later. I even use a different jacket in the winter time. Dancers have caused a lot of friction on some clothes so I usually wear something older that I can toss in the wash within a week or two.
sharkhunter
7 years ago
A couple weeks ago i made the mistake of wearing my SC slacks to work and i could smell the coochie and perfume on them even after going through the wash. I was so nervous that day because my office is like 60% females, and one or two were giving me odd stares. Now i only wear said slacks to the SC just because they are ruined by that one day at the office.
ChadT
7 years ago
What does that stripper perfume have in it? Love. I love my custys
Trish_Club_Lust
7 years ago
Geez, you guys who wear dry clean only pants to the strip club ... why, man, why? In any case, once cologne gets into clothes, it can last days or weeks. I once had a buddy leave his jacket over my place, I swear the thing still smelled like his cologne when I finally got it back to him a month later
Subraman
7 years ago
I have one pair of shorts as my go to SC wear. Navy blue, thin material. A bit baggy. If there is an eruption, it doesn't show. I will be really sad when those finally wear out. They always go right in the washer upon arriving home.
mtnboy49
7 years ago
I recommend a change of clothes for "club only" use. I change before/after every club session. I keep them in the trunk. I have clothes ready any time I have the urge to club.
houjack
7 years ago
What I wear to the club goes into the laundry bin immediately when I get home.
Call.Me.Ishmael
7 years ago
I don't have a wife or gf to worry about so if my clothes smell like stripper or have stripper makeup it is not a big deal. I just throw them in the laundry basket when I get home. Keeping an extra set of clothes in the car could be dangerous for me. It would be too tempting to stop if I was "in the neighborhood" way too often.
rh48hr
7 years ago
Avoid those home dry clean kits if fly often. It seemed that every time I used one before a flight, I would get pulled out of line to have my hands swabbed. Even if a day passed and I had showered and everything else, I'd still get swabbed.
gammanu95
7 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion