Breaking up the Pair

Thursday, July 27, 2017 7:19 PM
In my neck of the woods, a lot of dancers work in pairs. Usually they'll approach together and try to work a double dance (which sometimes I'll do, and have a had a good time, sometime) but I usually try to avoid, because if it turns out bad, you just paid for 2 bad dances for the time of one. Lots of times there will be one that I'm interested in out of the pair, who I'd like to take for a solo spin. Again in my parts, you can break up the pair, but the other one will be salty, which usually affects the other one. A lot of times, if they are not approaching, they're usually talking to each other, which again, here although they are supposed to be working, girls usually get peeved when their conversation is broken up. Sometimes a stage shift will break up the pair, and you can get access to one off of the stage w/o much attitude. Any other tips on breaking up the pair, without getting substandard performance?

18 comments

Had a pair try to pressure me because one of them was new and didn't make much money. I told them I don't do tag team but they were persistent. Didn't feel like haggling so I told both of them to beat it and I got up and walked up and walked the other way. They apparently stood there looking shell shocked. Guess they weren't used to hearing no and someone meaning it.
Estafador
7 years ago
I've been doing this strip club thing for over 25 yards, and I can't recall more than 5 times I've seen women work in pairs.
WetWilly
7 years ago
I've seen the pair routine a lot among younger and new dancers. Posted a discussion in May on the topic: https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=49909 I broke up a pair once by insisting on separate VIP dances. It was quite interesting to discover which dancer offered the best mileage. Turns out it was the prettier one. I still think that PYT is one of the finest women I've ever seen in a club. A stunning light caramel 10. At the time she had a BF and wasn't available OTC. Of course my OTC game was nascent at that time. Would be fun to try again. LOL!
HungryGiraffe
7 years ago
If it's an inseparable pair who are friends OTC, my approach would be to ask the one I'm most interested in while the other is away "Would it be OK if I just get dances with you tonight" in a hopeful but understanding tone, ideally before they made the inevitable pitch for a double. On a return visit to a club where I had spent a fair amount of money on a prior visit, the two dancers I had spent money on approached together and suggested a double VIP. I privately told the one I was more interested in: "You're the one I want to take back there" and she responded "I know" in a voice that was so hot that I still remember her exact intonation.
ppwh
7 years ago
Either they are professional about it or not. I'm not sure there is anything you can say or do to prevent the discarded one of the pair from being salty, if she's 'unpro about it. Normally it's a confidence thing and typically one is the more seasoned hustler (typically the less attractive or older one) and the other one is less confident (typically the younger, prettier one, but not always). No one likes rejection. Just the way it is. Giving the other one money or a pitty dance just sends the wrong message. Double dances (unless its the waitress) is too rich for this PL. And if the separated dancer doesn't work out it's one and done. No big deal. I try not to over think it. #kobayashi_maru
Dominic77
7 years ago
IME, If you express respect for their relationship and ask permission from one to take her away, the one who wasn't chosen might still be just as salty, but the one you're getting a dance from is less likely to think you're a dick and limit mileage.
ppwh
7 years ago
you can get a lap dance from both of them, one at a time. Just tell them, "I'm going to get a dancer from her, and then you." Start with your favorite, and if she is bad, or you just want to keep getting dances from her, you can say you need to go make a phone call or something after and dodge her friend. Same goes for the VIP, except you can do it on purpose. Just take your favorite back there "first." Say you had a bad experience with double and you hate doubles.
Bj99
7 years ago
a couple of times it has worked well. butt for most of the times skip it. unless there is definitely chemistry there. one might be concerned of offending the other dancer otherwise.
Jascoi
7 years ago
but it can be fun. especially when one jumps in the shower and you bareback the other one still in bed.
Jascoi
7 years ago
Just say "I'm sorry but I only have one dick".
shadowcat
7 years ago
I almost always turn down the pair b/c one of them usually either does not know what she's doing or not willing/comfortable with giving good mileage, or one of them is intimidated and with a tagteam she can do only a little. At times I have said I just want dances from one of them , I don't think this hurts the other one's feelings b/c IMO most of the time they don't give a fuck you don't like them b/c they don't give a fuck about you - they know they're running a hustle and looking for a chump to say yes - so when u only pick one I assume the other one is not "hurt" and just realizes they couldn't hustle you.
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
Never had this happen, but unless I'm fucking both of them in VIP or getting dual bbbj I'm going to pass.
rh48hr
7 years ago
Experienced the double teaming VIP push. Tried it once. Too much 'girl-girl' show -- I can watch that on the web -- and not enough up close and personal high mileage for me. Waste of $$. In other clubs, girls pair for their stage routine but beyond mentioning a possible VIP 3some don't pressure for it. If they continue to push for it and I find both attractive, I'll say tonight is Destiny's turn and I'll VIP with Valerie next visit. AK
Alter_Kocker96
7 years ago
"Sorry ladies but there isn't room on my lap for two. We can probably work something out if one of you wants to sit on my face."
flagooner
7 years ago
Definitely avoid the duos because most places have their dance areas set up where there is not enough room for two girls to move around and give good mileage. Of course, the girls don't care, because a sucker will fall for it and they will make their money. What I find funny is when I turn down a pair for a double dance and on my next visit, the exact same pair approaches me again, so I have to turn them down, again.
s275ironman
7 years ago
On the plus side, when girls work in pairs, they are hoping for quantity, and just to get to be around each other, so they will probably take less of you want them both, but separately. There might be one girl between the two who tends to make more money, but she might also have social issues w some of the girls, so it's worth it to her to work w someone she likes. Sometimes, it's just their way of making work fun. Regardless, it's a good bet that you can make a deal with them like, "I don't do doubles, but I'll get a dance from each of you, if we can do two for 30." You can probably use the same sort of reasoning for vips w each of them separately.
Bj99
7 years ago
If there's two of a kind than you should be working on a Full House. If the club has two pairs you best hope its not the Deadman's Hand.
twentyfive
7 years ago
Just hope they aren't working on an inside flush.
flagooner
7 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion