Chili Palmer
7 years ago
Past life must have sucked Reincarnated as a Couch in champagne room
Subraman
7 years ago
No time to shower Bitch hand me the baby wipes Vaj pits ass so clean
Subraman
7 years ago
^had a girl give a wipe down to all said areas on the floor right before a dance. Didnt know whether to laugh, yell, or leave just froze in disbelief. Took two dances as i thought about it.
rane1234
7 years ago
girl on stage strips nude soon she give me a lap dance her grinding feels good
s275ironman
7 years ago
Just give her the MackTruck effect and plow her brains out
MackTruck
7 years ago
-->"^had a girl give a wipe down to all said areas on the floor right before a dance" I've told this story before. I had this stripper with this fucking amazing ass -- breaks-the-curve hot ass -- stick her ass in my face. I couldn't help myself, I just stuck my face in and bronski'ed and kissed anything that got close. She wiggles my face in deeper for a while, then turns around and: Stripper: "I smell good back there, right?!" Me: "You smell great! Not all the girls sm--" Stripper:"The black girls." Me: "What?" *looking around furtively, even though we're alone in the VIP* Stripper: "The black girls. They don't even shower. They get here, use baby wipes to clean themselves, and I can still smell them from standing next to them. Then they just go out on the floor." Me: "Uh, I don't think a couple of white people are allowed to be talking about this." Her: "No soy guera" Me: "I don't understand ebonics" Ha ha! Just kidding about those last two lines, but she WAS latin, and the entire rest of the story happened as stated.
Subraman
7 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion