Eating Stripper Ass?

Wednesday, August 16, 2017 7:04 PM
Is this happening yet? I'm not personally doing it, but not judging you, if you are. Just seeing if this trend has kicked off yet.

41 comments

Not a big deal with a clean smelling girl. Just a part of DATY.
HungryGiraffe
7 years ago
I probably would have this past weekend if my CF didn't talk about her butt sweat constantly
kingcripple
7 years ago
Juice eats everything. He claims it's fucking delicious.
warhawks
7 years ago
I used to eat a 19 y.o. strippers ass when I first started scing. She was sensitive down there and didn't like her pussy eaten so we would just do that among other things.
ButterMan
7 years ago
Jesus Christ, hell no.
larryfisherman
7 years ago
Um, no. My tongue may have touched her taint a few times during cunnilingus with my ATF, but that's as close I'll get. Surely we'll be hearing something brilliant from 4got2wipe on this subject that is so dear to his heart :)
MrDeuce
7 years ago
Do you prefer maple syrup or grape jelly?
shailynn
7 years ago
No one is going to admit it, it's looked down upon on PL forums. But you ask the girls, strippers are getting their assholes eaten by PLs (or attempted to be eaten) all the time. There was a guy on one of the local forums who, for years, included asshole eating stories in his incredibly detailed trip reports... he eventually stopped after years of ridicule from other members. I don't even get BBBJ, much less tongue stripper asshole, but prefer on topic discussion (even if it's about eating stripper asshole) to off-topic nonsense, 100 out of 100 times
Subraman
7 years ago
Strippers wouldn't have to worry if they forgot to wipe. No thanks. I feel lucky to see nipples. Can't even see those anymore except online.
sharkhunter
7 years ago
I've never had a rim job or done anal sex of any sort. I can understand why queers do it but I've got a choice and I choose pussy.
shadowcat
7 years ago
Yes.
AmazonGoddess
7 years ago
I'm holding out for Chasey Lain
ppwh
7 years ago
Shadow is old fashioned LMFAO I never crave it unless it's a little spinner...thin for some damn foolish reason I'm dying to eat both ass and pussy Shaylynn I prefer butter mixed in with Jelly
JuiceBox69
7 years ago
No
rh48hr
7 years ago
Jess. Nobody even caught my Chris Rock reference. You guys need to get out more!!!
shailynn
7 years ago
^^^ I only remember his "salad tossing" bit.
Mate27
7 years ago
I must be old fashioned also, but I am with fishsticks, Shadow and rh48. I am not eating that from anyone, much less a stripper. Not sure how anyone finds that enjoyable. Now the other opening.....
RTP
7 years ago
Nope. I'll fuck a girl in the ass if she wants, but otherwise I leave assholes alone. I'll like some stripper pussies, but I'm a bit selective about those, there's many more that I'll fuck but never lick.
Dolfan
7 years ago
When I was sitting at the bar, a dancer sitting next to me was asked by one of her friends about the guy she had just given a few dances for. She said the guy was nice enough. All he wanted to do was eat her ass. The friend just chuckled, thanked her for the intel, and went over to hustle the guy. At that moment I knew neither of those girls would reach favorite status in my book. I don't talk gossip about service I get from dancers and my expectations are that they don't gossip about me without permission.
flagooner
7 years ago
-->"and my expectations are that they don't gossip about me without permission." Now THAT'S funny, flag!!! :)
Subraman
7 years ago
LOL. Yeah, I can dream.
flagooner
7 years ago
I guess I just don't want to find out that they do. And I am just referring to favorite status. Yes, I am still naive.
flagooner
7 years ago
No. God no.
Call.Me.Ishmael
7 years ago
-->"Is this happening yet?... Just seeing if this trend has kicked off yet." Goosman, I've been curious about your wording since you posted it. Are you thinking eating stripper asses, or female asses in general, is some sort of newly-discovered thing that's just catching on? Like it's the fidget spinner of the sex world? Just some odd wording choices that I had to ask about :)
Subraman
7 years ago
@Subra. Eating ass seems to be having a moment in the collective zeitgeist (songs mentioning it, etc). I was wondering if it was catching on in the clubs. So yes, it seems to be the fidget spinner of the sex world at the moment.
goosman
7 years ago
If you think you're eating her pussy and you start to taste ass you went in the wrong direction, try moving your mouth two inches the other way. Yeccchhh
twentyfive
7 years ago
goos: ah, ok. To me, ass eating has been in vogue for well over a decade. In my day, it was totally naughty and we didn't even have terms for it. These days, young women (well, okay. strippers) tell me they basically expect to get their salads tossed (See! they even have dedicated terms for it!) ... huge percentages of young men do it, fewer of us old fucks do it. That seemed to be the consensus on another non-sex-related forum I'm on as well. So I'll go back to: I don't think there's any "yet" about it, I believe it's been common in the clubs for a good number of years.
Subraman
7 years ago
I've eaten strippers' asses--twice, bur inadvertently. I told one girl on stage that I wanted to give her a good licking and she couldn't wait to start. In the booth she stood on the bench backwards, gave me her pussy and, when I had licked for about a minute, shifted down her ass so that I was licking her anus. Another time a different girl did the same thing, only she was standing on the floor in high shoes. Both had cleaned themselves thoroughly, as if in anticipation or hope.
Dain
7 years ago
^^^^^^^ !!! That's what high heels were invented for. SJG Gov't Mule - "Gold Dust Woman" ft. Grace Potter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A13tUxH09SI
san_jose_guy
7 years ago
Let's see if this link will work https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20914246_1478407975542371_8932180167152114898_n.jpg?oh=b362d1f9b6459b79a0ae87fc1f3770d2&oe=59ECE67A
Subraman
7 years ago
I eat stripper ass like I'm tha Human Centipede!
beguiled
7 years ago
The new C.H.I.P.S. movie has a scene about everyone's ass eating. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGYec_bNKBg
beguiled
7 years ago
I've done it to my ATF. We both enjoy.
MidWTraveler
7 years ago
"I eat stripper ass like I'm tha Human Centipede!" What does that even mean? Are centipedes notorious for eating human asshole, or are they repealed by it like... I don't know like what, but are they averse to it?
flagooner
7 years ago
I eat stripper ass like the Washington Redskins in the middle of June.
flagooner
7 years ago
^^ repelled, not repealed Damn autocorrect
flagooner
7 years ago
I'll kiss ass but not eat it LOL!
marktrinidad
7 years ago
flagooner: you'd best go on your cousin's Netflix account and watch Human Centipede
Subraman
7 years ago
Ahhhh, a pop culture reference that went over my head.
flagooner
7 years ago
I have had my ass eaten many times at amps. I had one stripper offer one time. She was a friend. It's an interesting feeling, wet cold, more than a little nasty, great prelude to a bbbj. I don't ever ask for it, but if they'll do it, I'm in. I'm not much for reciprocating unless things are very clean.
MixedNuts
7 years ago
And some of you wonder why the strippers don't want to make out.
flagooner
7 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion