Dancers who are just fun

Thursday, September 21, 2017 5:30 PM
Occasionally I've run across a subset of dancers that I like, where the lap dance isn't exceptional, but somehow they are just fun, their energy or something. I don't like the lap dance in a way that pushes the normal buttons that you're looking for in a lap dance, but somehow their energy or vibe hits another spot. Anyone else have that experience where you enjoy a dance on some sort of other level than the lap dance itself?

15 comments

Sometimes it's the back and forth banter or compatible personalities, but, yes, I know what you mean. The dance itself was OK, but a good time was had by all.
CouldBe
7 years ago
All of the time. This is generally what I look for when I club. It's just plain fun and puts me in a better mood. The 'ol between the ears as much as between the legs.
Dominic77
7 years ago
I’ve had several nights where I pass up hanging out with a 9 with a blah personality to hang with a soft 7 that’s funny and a joy to talk to.
shailynn
7 years ago
The 'ol between the ears as much as between the legs Demi god damn right
JuiceBox69
7 years ago
I agree with the other posters. Sometimes visits to the club are pretty ho hum as far as eye candy or dance quality. Rather than get down about it, I look for what's there rather than what's not there and I find a stripper that's just flat out fun to hang out with. It can make for a really good time if I adjust my expectations.
Huntsman
7 years ago
There are some dancers who seem to bring the party with them - and they can make for a great night at the club. I think some of those dancers work at it - and it pays off for them - as they are busier and they draw more regulars and $$$.
Cashman1234
7 years ago
One of my all time favs doesn't fit my normal profile at all. I like young hot spinners who are generous with extras, however there's a 40 year old Chinese stripper with fake tits who will never allow more than mutual touching who I've known for about 10 years who just captivates me ( when I can see her- she's one of the most popular dancers in the club). I've thought about what it is that draws so many guys to her and have concluded that she's a great entertainer, works hard at pleasing her customers by talking and complimenting them, is gorgeous, and is never drunk or disrespectful. She works the floor well and just makes it fun. She's usually the top earner as a result.
gawker
7 years ago
Entertainment hoes
JuiceBox69
7 years ago
All my favorite dancers are fun. Some give nice floor dances. A couple give great VIPs. They all give off positive energy and are simply fun to be around. They make me smile.
mark94
7 years ago
My order is looks first, personality second, dance/contact third. ATF has me spoiled good. Not only is she fun to be with, she's got the perfect looks to boot. And while contact isn't ldk level, tis be great enough... No wonder she's got me breaking my own SC rule no. 2 (always have backups).
stripfighter
7 years ago
I like the fun personality types for convo at the bar and killing time, but if they don't have the looks that I like, there won't be any dances.
SirLapdancealot
7 years ago
Also if they do pass muster on looks but don't lap dance a certain way, I won't have another. I don't mind some convo early at the start of dances, but if it dominates the entire dance I'm not interested. When I get a dance I'm all about having the hottest dancer in the club rubbing all over my body, especially Mr. Happy. I don't see the point of anything else if you are getting a dance.
SirLapdancealot
7 years ago
My CF fits this category. She does a good dance, decent amount of contact, but she is great at conversation. She is fun, flirty, spontaneous and just a pleasure to hang out with.
Cowboy12
7 years ago
Almost every single stripper that I've ever had sex with more than once has been in the "fun" category, with the possible exception of a few BJ artistes who excel at their chosen art. In the last 10-15 years, I've generally been able to weed out the not fun ones even before getting down to the dirty. It's just not fun anymore unless *she* is.
georgmicrodong
7 years ago
If a dancer is fun, but can't deliver in the private room, then we can still have fun while staying away from the private room.
lapdanceking82
7 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion