Interesting Twitter Thread About Legendary Black Strippers (with one famous exce

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 3:38 AM

7 comments

No comments...typical. Damn rednecks. I just know blac chyna and obv cardi b must be like royalty to up and coming heauxs.
rane1234
7 years ago
I had no idea Catherine Zeta Jones was a black stripper - lol! I love Eve - I think her body might be hotter than her music (no offense). She was one of the original ride or die girls. Amber Rose is fucking gorgeous and hot af! I love living here by NYC - but ATL and Miami seem to be hot beds for talent!
Cashman1234
7 years ago
IDK most of those chicks, perhaps heard of a few - heard of "Tip Drill" but never seen her. Most of these chicks are probably high on themselves and probably just expect to get hundred$ rained on-them just for doing some pole-tricks or maybe giving some twerking air-dances - I assume most of them will not grind on a dude nor allow themselves to be touched b/c "they are stars" - IMO it's mostly hot-air and giving these chicks more credit than they deserve and mostly hyping them-up - my 2-cents.
Papi_Chulo
7 years ago
From what I see here they’re just a bunch of self promoting whores, I see black girls in the clubs and out and about in the area that are ten times hotter than most of those shown.
twentyfive
7 years ago
Cardi B: "you couldn't LDK on me if you wanted to...."
lapdanceking82
7 years ago
^lol
chessmaster
7 years ago
Lol
rane1234
7 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.