Respectable Level Below Whale

Tuesday, November 28, 2017 6:50 PM
I'm interested in a survey, of what is the acceptable amount in your area to get a girl to know she needs to immediately go to you in the club. Not the whale level, but that level below where once they see you in the club, from past experiences they know that they need to stop what they are doing and make their way to you? I know what level of spending that takes in my area, wondering what it is around the country (and world I guess). Again, not so much that she's going to leave a real whale for you, but enough that you become the instant priority.

30 comments

I would think there is more than one-variable at play - e.g. if it's a club where dances are not easy to sell but you're known to always buy dances, then the fact you buy dances rather easily is often enough for them to come to you ASAP even if you don't spend a large-amount
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
It depends on the club. To be a hottie's regular, it would cost $300 to $400 a visit at the Flight Club but only $50 at Bogart's (Detroit suburb of Inkster.)
jackslash
6 years ago
Too many variables. I think it depends on the club(dive or upscale) and how many whales/regulars are in attendance at that time. Also the hottest/most-desired dancers will cost more than the bottom feeders.
chessmaster
6 years ago
I think some PLs can come off as whale despite not being such. Basically i consider anyone a whale or near whale if they can afford to monopolize a stripper the entire time they're there. So if someone comes to a club for 3-4 hours and spends $200-400 per hour for some combination of the front room, back room or VIP that comes out to $600-1600 per visit. This doesn't include true whale excesses like buying $300+ bottles and picking the most expensive VIP and staying there the entire time for 5 or 6 hours with multiple girls and tipping heavily so in excess of $10k a visit. I don't consider $600 per visit to be whale status. I usually prepared to spend around $500 or more on multiple girls although nowadays on just one girl, so she might think i'm a whale. I'm not but i definitely get first priority (or regular number one) with her.
theDirkDiggler
6 years ago
A lot of girls like/appreciate consistent $$$ even if it's not whale-$$$ - plus whales are not that easy to catch
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
^ I'm in Chicago, which tends to be more expensive regardless of mid-level, high end or even dive. $20 is usually the minimum dance price (beside happy hour and discount days) often for only 3 to 3.5 minutes and VIPs are usually at least $300 an hour, closer to $500 at most clubs not including tips.
theDirkDiggler
6 years ago
Yes, the consistent money is more important than the one time jackpot. So if you go every week or even multiple times a week, that figure can go down considerably, more than half even.
theDirkDiggler
6 years ago
Kind of a combination of being a fair spender on a somewhat regular (but not too often) basis as well as being more appealing to them in terms of spending some of their valuable time. Being less creepy and overall more presentable can (and should) go a long way. I've been a likely somewhat smaller spender than a whale but have pulled the girl over no problem due to my outstanding charisma & decent (not great, but decent) looks. Even in a stripclub, more than one way to skin a pussy. It will still take a couple or three bills, but I'm still spending less than the fat fuck wondering where his stripper disappeared to lol
JohnTitor
6 years ago
I think it is a combination of a few factors beyond just the $$$ you spend. If you are a consistent club goer - and you consistently spend decent money $500 (and up per trip) - and you are respectful (not too handsy) - I think you get some very positive attention. In my opinion - a whale is simply a walking ATM - and dancers will only flock to a whale when they see his wad of cash.
Cashman1234
6 years ago
Couple hundred in my area should get them to leave what they are doing and chill at my table.
day_trader
6 years ago
If you're not going to be a whale, you'll just have to tip them on porpoise.......
ATACdawg
6 years ago
I remember one club a dancer would want me to buy her 2 of 3 beers over 2 or 3 hours and at least 2 or 3 ten dollar table dances. She liked talking to me she said. She was hot and other dancers sat at our table but I did not buy drinks for everyone. I think she would have sat with me all night if I kept buying. Maybe 3.75 per beer so roughly 15 In beer and maybe 30 in dances for 3 hours. I spent more on dances after I got rid of her so I could get dances from others but less on drinks. Most dancers didn't sit, drink, and spend hours with you. I enjoyed that sometimes. Less so at certain times when she would immediately always come over to me. It was like either I let her spend time with me or she avoids me because I wanted to get dances from others. However she was one of the hottest girls in the club and friends with the other so didn't want to avoid her too much. She was sort of giving me a gf experience especially when she fussed at me for not immediately getting rid of some guy saying he wouldn't mind getting dances from her. One guy came over to our table and butted in but she had been sitting with me for 3 hours and she was working. I was ready for her to go but didn't want her fuming again about me getting rid of her. She was actually causing me to spend less money than normal. Her dances were kind of hands off so I only bought table dances from her. Some if these small clubs, it seems like you are rarely alone if you buy a girl drinks and buy the minimum dances every hour.
Rick999
6 years ago
Approximately $60 in Las Vegas. Though there are some girls with GPS that will ignore you or tell you, "I don't think I'm your girl."
Liwet
6 years ago
$200 in dances on one dancer gets you noticed, but not a whale. About $500 and up will get you whale status. Watch out for the game dancers use to get you to buy her three and four drinks--at the dancer price. When you're not looking, or even if you are, she will text her girlfriends to come over and get their drink quotas off you. Your $200 to $250 in dances will balloon to rounds of drinks for her and her buddies, costing you another $200.
SuperDude
6 years ago
The concept of a whale has to do with how the club views you. I don’t care about that. I care more about how individual dancers view me. In Phoenix, if you visit a club on a weekly, or every two weeks, basis and always get 4 dances ($40) from the same dancer, she will consider you a regular. That entitles you to some conversation soon after entering the club, a little GFE, high contact dances on the floor, and the option of worthwhile VIP dances. Spending more than $40 will bump you a little higher in her regular queue, but it also sets an expectation for how much you spend for future visits. Typically, I’ll spend $40 on 2-4 favorites each visit, with one VIP session ($120) if I’m in the mood. That makes for a very pleasant, two hour, visit for $200-$260.
mark94
6 years ago
I am more of a perch I guess because I monopolized my atf last time for over 2 hours for less than $150.00.
skibum609
6 years ago
Hard to say. I'm not a whale, but I'm a steady spender. I'll say this, becoming a priority is easier if you're a regular, not a lunatic, and take a shower before hitting the club.
Call.Me.Ishmael
6 years ago
That’s the worst when they bring their dancer friends over to your table hoping you will buy them drinks. Like others have said, it’s more of a how often you get dances. If you’re always getting dances with her on your visits, then they will leave what she is doing and come over to you.
larryfisherman
6 years ago
$300 for some VIP fun would be enough with many girls at the clubs I frequent, but a PL might have to spend at that level several times to achieve instant priority status.
JohnSmith69
6 years ago
Yeah it's called being a regular.
stripfighter
6 years ago
These numbers seem so, so, and mean incredibly low, compared to Las Vegas, where I do my PL’ing. And I know I’m a whale at my club, but I say that way more out of embarrassment than pride. In fact, I’m proud to say that 2017 spending will come in less than 2016. Road to recovery.
timothyjames55
6 years ago
I am not a whale because I rarely spend over $150 on a stripper on any given night, but being a regular to one will earn the privilege of her definitely coming over to me soon as she sees me. If I have been getting a few dances with a particular stripper on a weekly basis for over a few weeks, she starts realizing that I'm a guaranteed 2-4 dances or sometimes 30 min VIP which for sure makes me a priority. My ATF DS treats me like a whale but I usually only spend $60-90 on her on a single visit. I see her at least weekly and I also give her great massages that she appreciates very much, and because of this she will sit at the bar and tease my dick for up to an hour before we go get dances, ending with LDK understood and guaranteed.
SirLapdancealot
6 years ago
^ You get exceptional value from your ATF. I spend several times that amount, not every week, but definitely more once and sometimes thrice a month on the ATF. As sweet as she is to me, i know that she would consider $60-90 (2-3 dances or 6-12 minutes of time) to be "nothing" in her own words. Of course she won't say that to the person spending that and spending that regularly but she has complained about how little she has made from them to me. They also only keep about 75 percent of that. Even less after other fees. Of course she has much higher daily goals which i definitely help out a lot with, sometimes almost by myself when i visit.
theDirkDiggler
6 years ago
I’m not looking to be a whale. In my view a whale is more about spending - almost to the point of wasting money. It would be interesting to hear dancer thoughts regarding which customer would get more of a dancers attention - a whale (who isn’t a regular club patron) - or a good spending (consistent) regular? There’s the quick money from the whale - or the good money from a regular (who will most likely be back).
Cashman1234
6 years ago
^ Depends on the whale. A true whale can set a girl for a month or more. And depends on the regular as well; how often he visits and how much he spends each time. Of course the regular is the better long term play. But the regular is often a RIL and will give the dancer another chance or wait for her if she leaves him for the whale that day. The regular is also a bird and a pretty big bird in her hand. The whale, while a huge bird, is still in the bushes.
theDirkDiggler
6 years ago
In my numerous visits with my ATF DS, only once has she told me that she couldn't spend civie dick tease time with me. Not coincidentally it was a night one of her infrequent whales was visiting. When he visits he has it set up where after her shift she leaves with him and dances for a private party he hosts, so he is a big time whale for her and so she has to give him priority over me. But that said, she did check in with me as soon as I arrived and let me know that she could only do dances and not hang out. I got my dances w/LDK and left. I was fine with it. Money talks.
SirLapdancealot
6 years ago
I usually get preferential treatment in most clubs I visit on day shift and my spend is from $75-200 per visit.
twentyfive
6 years ago
Even goldfish quickly learn from which side of the tank they will likely be fed. Go into a poorly performing club and buy even $40 of dances regularly from among a group of bored ladies, and you will be remembered! Anyway what I have encountered locally is the shift in perception from floor-dance-buyer to VIP-buyer will usually change attitudes. You don't have to buy a lot of VIP, but generate the impression that you have the potential to ramp up your purchases at the better rate.
Lurker_X
6 years ago
Yea at the $5 clubs in Atlanta, a consistant $100 will get you a lot of play on either day shift or weeknights. Plus if she semi-like you. One thing Ive notice is that strippers are very jealous of each other. For a stripper to have a regular, is a huge plus for her and makes her colleagues give her the green eye.
Rickberge
6 years ago
I'd like to think that spending at a "minnow level" would be a respectable level below a whale. I suspect that a true bona fide whale makes more in interest/dividend income than a lot of people make from their regular salary, so he can afford to piss away a bunch of $$$$. Meanwhile, I'll just wait for someone to go over to the pink site, and see what spending level strippers think would make one a whale.
minnow
6 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion