I think I finally hit my PL bottom.

Wednesday, January 17, 2018 7:24 PM
Yesterday while getting a dance, the lady does a reverse cowgirl kind of move where she's got her hands on the floor, and her feet were behind my head on the couch. She has her shoes off and for whatever reason I leaned over and took a big sniff off of her right bare foot. It wasn't terrible, but it did definitely smell like a dancer who'd been working all day in her stripper heels. I don't have a foot fetish, so I don't know what drew me in to do that. But for whatever reason it was, I'd realized that I'd definitely hit my PL bottom.

19 comments

Ehhhhhhhh, I'm willing to massage and fondle her clean feet but i'm not interested in sniffing or sucking her toes. Yes I am aware that lots of guys will disagree but that's just me.
TheeOSU
6 years ago
Anyone that's on this site more than once, already hit bottom :)
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
Papi +1
gawker
6 years ago
I assume it was just a curiosity thing ("hmm - I wonder how it smells") - now if you are paying her to smell her feet, then that's a different story.
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
@PC. TUSCL is the rock bottom for your regular life. But even when you've entered the world of TUSCL, there is a rock bottom within this world.
goosman
6 years ago
That means I'm fucked
JuiceBox69
6 years ago
You have a ways to go - as that’s not bad at all. I don’t have a thing for feet - but I’ve done some shit that makes foot sniffing seem respectable!
Cashman1234
6 years ago
There’s always more rock bottom to be explored in this world.
Huntsman
6 years ago
at least you have plenty of friends here (in low places) ;)
mjx01
6 years ago
Sniffing a stripper's gross foot -- congrats, I am promoting you to level 2 PL. Note that several of the guys in this thread are level 10.
Subraman
6 years ago
Since we're digging down, wouldn't that level be -10???? ;-)
ATACdawg
6 years ago
There’s no bottom to the PL pit. There’s always a new low if you do it long enough. ‘‘Tis better to be in the pit of misery...
warhawks
6 years ago
Honestly, being into feet would make strip clubs a lot more enjoyable. I'm sure a lot of strippers will let you rub their feet for free. Unfortunately for me, I like massaging pussies and haven't found a single girl who will let me do that for free.
Liwet
6 years ago
"I'm sure a lot of strippers will let you rub their feet for free." Had the chance numerous times - dancer takes off her heels and puts her feet in my lap, asks if I'll massage her feet - and never could bring myself to do it. Just the thought of her walking around all day in those stripper heels...
PeterEaster
6 years ago
Lol you won’t rub a foot but will massage a pussy that’s been grinding on many PL dick. Just wash your hand after or better touch her face after so she knows her feet stank.
scgato
6 years ago
For what it's worth, even strippers geek out on how gross their feet are, mid-shift. It's not just that they're on their feet, it's that the hygiene of their stripper shoes is suspect (they use many wonderful adjectives to describe how gross their shoes are) and their feet are sitting in them. To bring in another thread, I'll happily rub my stripper's feet if we're on a nice OTC vacation to Vegas LOL ... mid-shift, pass.
Subraman
6 years ago
The club is not for the squeamish. I've sucked toes a few times. Like licking a pussy, once you get past the surface grime, it's clean sailing.
Rod8432
6 years ago
^^^ Definitely a level of strip club bad-assery that I have not yet attained :) :)
Subraman
6 years ago
Nah. Rock bottom is when you buy a dancer a 1982 Yugo car. Rock bottom is when you give a dancer money for no services rendered. Rock bottom is when you drive to a club, sit for an hour in your car in the parking lot, then just drive home. Sniffing feet? That doesn't even register. You're fine.
Dominic77
6 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion