Most old man shit I've ever seen.

Wednesday, April 4, 2018 7:31 PM
In a club today (day shift) I saw an old man wearing headphones. I doubt he was listening to music, I'm pretty sure he was wearing them as noice cancelling headphones. Mind you, this was the day shift, in a club which is not that loud. But apparently he wanted to look at titties without all that loud ass music.

32 comments

Not ear buds. No we're talking about big over the hear headphones.
goosman
6 years ago
I'm sure it looks pretty goofy, but if it's for noise reduction, at least there's a real reason to do it, unlike the tools who wear sunglasses in dark clubs.
doctorevil
6 years ago
I once wore gun range ear muffs into the Columbia Platinum Plus just to demonstrate to the club what I thought about their extremely loud music. The dancers loved it and all wanted to try them out.
shadowcat
6 years ago
A customer at my favorite club dresses like superman. Another guy gets lead around on a leash. I wouldnt even notice headphones
K
6 years ago
Sorry dude - I didn't know I looked that out of place - my bad
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
@K Are you serious?
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
In a way I admire earmuffs dude for not giving a f*** what anyone else thinks
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
@PC "I'm here to sniff pussy, not to listen to all these bebop jigaboo wizzap hippity hop"
goosman
6 years ago
Yeah, I haven't seen that, but I've seen some goofy fashion choices in strip clubs. It's the Island of Misfit Toys.
Call.Me.Ishmael
6 years ago
Pretty sure @K wins this one...wow!
abqspencer
6 years ago
Stravinsky is best enjoyed peacefully not clashing with Tu Pac rap at high volume. He is to be commended not harassed. :)
vincemichaels
6 years ago
Papi_Chulo, I completely commend "earmuffs dude" for not giving a fuck what anybody else thinks. If the background noise bothers him and he just wants to enjoy the boobs then I say "brilliant!" If he's just a weirdo that wants to walk around with headphones he isn't hurting anybody. So brilliant on that possibility. On the other hand, he was also wearing a Superman outfit that might indicate some mental health issues. :( No disrespect to the TUSCL posters with mental health issues.
4got2wipe
6 years ago
Amazing that you check out male customers in a strip club.
skibum609
6 years ago
Papi Yes i am. I believe i posted about those guys. With weirdos like that, a guy wearing headphones would not even register.
K
6 years ago
I saw a guy in his 20's fappin' it through his pant pocket. We were sitting at a circular stage and he was a couple of seats down from me just enough around the curve that he was in my peripheral view as I looked up at the dancer. She crawled over to him and it was very clear to the dancer and me about what was going on with his pants bobbing up and down. She got this horrified look, signaled the bouncer and the dude went from boner to goner.
wildbourbon
6 years ago
That’s the great thing about being old. We don’t give a shit what the youngsters think about us. Who had a better time, the old guy with headphones or the young guy who was bothered by them ?
mark94
6 years ago
@DoctorEvil You’ve seen Corey Hart in clubs?
JAprufrock
6 years ago
What's really disturbing to me about the Superman outfit in the club ain't the cape or the Cosplay IMO... its the thought of a middle-aged dude in SPANDEX when I'm there to see naked girls.
Hugh_G_Rection
6 years ago
I’m most stupefied by the guys wearing Bluetooth headsets in the club. 1. Who still uses them? 2. Do you really need to take a call in club and can’t step outside? 3. Take it off. You look like a doofus.
Hank Moody
6 years ago
Truck drivers still use those headsets. I saw one recently with a headset so big it looked like a ham radio was zip tied to his noggin. Fuckin' baller for the ladies at Taco Bell!
wildbourbon
6 years ago
" its the thought of a middle-aged dude in SPANDEX when I'm there" We get it, you like your middle aged dudes nude.
TheeOSU
6 years ago
Hugh, rest easy. He only dons a super man t shirt and cape. He is in love with a lady i spend time with. The three of us chatted a time or two. He is odd but harmless. Very odd.
K
6 years ago
The description of the old guy wearing headphones is comical. I give him credit. If he doesn’t give a fuck - and wants to look at some tits - that’s cool! If he can’t stand the club music - and thinks tits are more enjoyable while listening to Frank Sinatra - I give him credit for having the balls to do his own thing! A dude in spandex - accidentally spilling drinks - with his wood - or with his cape - that’s not what I want in a club!
Cashman1234
6 years ago
Cashman, no spandex. A superman shirt and a cape. The shirt has the super man logo and long sleeeves. The cape is a simple piece of cloth. The lack of effort for the costume is almost as comical as him wearing it in the first place
K
6 years ago
K - your description of that guy’s makeshift superhero costume is too funny! As long as he didn’t climb on stage - and jump off - in a poor attempt to fly....
Cashman1234
6 years ago
Cashman, He is usually at GGR om saturday nights. I will post the next time i see him. You might catch him if you get there quickly enough.
K
6 years ago
I've told this story before. Many years ago there was an old guy, probably in his 80's that came into the Columbia Platinum Plus. He was known as "Mr. D". He always wore bib overalls and a base ball cap. He always ate the free buffet. He always had 2 or 3 girls sitting with him and he bought them drinks. After lunch he would always take one or two of them to the couch room for some lap dances. I was told that one day "Mrs. D" came into the club, grabbed him by the ear and dragged him OTC. She was heard saying " So this is how you have been spending your afternoons".
shadowcat
6 years ago
^^^ Not the overalls and ballcap but this is the worst fear of so many of us! Classic!
Hugh_G_Rection
6 years ago
^^^^I would have loved to see that one
DeclineToState
6 years ago
@K What do the girls think of Superman dude? Is he at least a decent-spender or just acts weird?
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
Papi I will aend a DM for that
K
6 years ago
^ !
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion