Ever get caught up in something not your style?

Wednesday, April 4, 2018 7:44 PM
If you've read my reviews, you know that I tend look for the thicker things in life. However, today after I realized that my fave didn't show up today, I of course decided to look for the next best thing. But somehow a very tight bodied spinner (with big fake uns though) caught my eye as I was set to leave. Pretty sure it was my johnson, not my logic talking but I decided to giver her a go. Got to admit, I'm not used to the feeling of being able to palm a woman's entire ass cheek with one hand, but with little miss I was able to do so. Very different experience than what I'm used to, but the vibe was cool about her. Don't think some other skinny minny would do it for me, but she is diffently something worth returning to. Kind of weird to have such a good experience with something that I'm not looking for.

5 comments

A chick may not be your type but still have attractive sex-appeal - and a chick that's your type may not have enough sex-appeal to turn you on.
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
Once in a great while, I'll get a hunch about a dancer who is not my type. Historically, it has worked in my favor. [knocks on wood]
Call.Me.Ishmael
6 years ago
I gave up a long time ago on looking specifically for my type. Long as she doesnt have a flat ass or huge gut and has a reasonably attractive face thats easy on the eyes, i care more about what kinda dance/mileage she gives.
chessmaster
6 years ago
sexy counts the most.
Jascoi
6 years ago
I"ve always thought that the best times I have had are when I had chemistry with the girl. The girl has to be physically attractive, but that can be a very broad range of girls that fit that. I think attitude and charm mean a lot.
Warrior15
6 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion