Diamond Dolls
1401 N Powerline Rd Pompano Beach, FL 33069

Pompano Clubs

Monday, October 17, 2022 3:33 PM
Not sure this is the right place to ask, but coming to town for a quick visit. Diamond Dolls is on my list as are Cheetahs and Booby Trap. Possible trip to Tootsies as well. Looking to go during the day. Seems like DD is the best on mileage/price and guaranteed return on investment but maybe the dancers aren’t as hot. Cheetahs seems to have better talent but maybe you have to spend more and find the right girl. Tootsies seems most expensive. Not sure what to make of Booby Trap. I’m hoping someone could compare these clubs and maybe tell me which is best during the day. I will likely only have a chance to visit one, maybe two. Any other suggestions welcome. Thanks.

25 comments

Depending on how limited you are on time, it is very feasible to hit all 3 Pompano clubs in one afternoon outing. But if you could only choose one, especially during the day, I would go with Cheetah.
iknowbetter
2 years ago
I think your assessment of the clubs is spot on. - DDs for a slam dunk/guaranteed return on your VIP investment. Girls are okay, with some hotties. They're typically all business, so there won't be much tableside chat. Most don't speak English well, anyway. - BT is larger, louder, and more like a Vegas club. I went once and didn't like the showy vibe and noise. I've read some okay reports/reviews, but it's not for me. - Cheetah provides the best all-around quality, value, variety, and VIP-Extras. A little pricier than DDs, but a way better experience, IMO. It's my go-to, especially for the $10 nude tableside HM dances. - Tootsie's is over-hyped, expensive, w/aggressive girls. Not much warmth or a personalized experience. Mostly for SFL ballers and whales. It is huge (former warehouse store), so might be worth a looksee if you're curious. However, it's a significant drive there, if already in Pompano for the other three. I no longer find it worthwhile. Good luck...
Rod8432
2 years ago
My preference is Cheetah, there’s a club called Goldfinger a short ride south in Fort Lauderdale that can be a good time too.
twentyfive
2 years ago
^ PS Tootsies is very much overated, it hasn't been good for a long time.
twentyfive
2 years ago
Thanks, guys. Very helpful. Sounds like hitting Tootsies is unnecessary. Maybe the move is to start at Cheetahs and hit DD for a sure thing if I don’t have success. Does Cheetahs or DD have Caucasian dancers? I’m totally cool with any nationality/race, just trying to get a sense of variety and communication issues. From reading, seems like DD is strictly Cuban and I should have Google Translate working.
Carotene1
2 years ago
Cheetah has a fairly diverse group of dancers, of course being S Florida latina’s will be the majority
twentyfive
2 years ago
I like to hit up Cheetahs before 3pm, they offer free lunch and a decent amount of quality girls. Booby Trap is hopping around 5 or 6pm with around 20 girls working. They also offer free lunch till 7pm although not as good as cheetahs lunch. Shift change happening around 7pm. If you still haven't found what you want then hit up DD's around 8pm. Plenty of girls this time of night. DD'S is a sure thing for extras but don't expect much conversation. Sometimes you will find a girl who speaks good English, but even then the push for VIP is hard.
tjack918
2 years ago
Cheetah has the hottest & friendliest girls overall. BT is a close second, on average they're not as good as Cheetah but the best at BT are on par with the best at Cheetah most days. DD is really hit or miss. Some days they've got a few stunners and sweethearts, but most days they're average lookers and super mechanical and mercenary. At Cheetah, not every girl does rooms but most will freely tell you no they don't do that or say they'll do a room but just dance or whatever. The other two its rare a girl isn't up for whatever. Price wise, rooms at Cheetah are about double what you'll pay at the BT or DD. DD's room is about 10 minutes, with some potential to get more if the girl is right and the club is slow. Cheetah and BT are 15 minutes, and a tip to the attendant will get you a little flexibility. DD offers a larger, nicer room, but hang on to your wallet. BT also has an upstairs room thats a bit nicer, for an extra $25 or so. The downstairs ones are fine for me. Drinks are about twice as expensive at BT over Cheetah & DD. Service is pretty equal at all three from the bartender/waitress perspective. If it were me, I'd start at BT and if you don't find a girl that tickles your fancy, head over to Cheetah. But don't be afraid to pull the trigger at BT, it's not like Cheetah's girls are 10x hotter or anything.
Dolfan
2 years ago
You can hit all three. And you should if you can. I don't personally enjoy DD as it's literally just a brothel. You go, you sit, girls will line up to offer themselves and u pay for the girl u like. But they are average 5-7's. I hate that but it might be your thing. If you've never gone to tootsies. Definitely go. It's a fun experience for first timers. Girls are hot and can be pretty friendly. Some are pushy but you'll have a good warm up. Just don't do VIP, but it's definitely a good start to get you going. From tootsies it's a 30-40min drive to cheetas/BT. Cheetas and BT are four minutes from each other. If you ONLY want to do Pompano. My strategy is usually BT then Cheetas. BT girls are 7-9 depending on the day and they are pretty friendly. Dances have decent mileage because the seats are pretty private. VIP is available as-well. The whole club is a bit bright and not a great amount of seating, but you'll find some seating if your going early afternoon. The vibe is a bit club/party-like but not extremely. It would be a fun start. After that you should hit up Cheetas. Four minutes away. Cheetas is laid back, darker, and girls are chatty. You'll probably see a girl you'll like talking to someone for a while so if you get fixated you might have to be patient or get her attention when she dances. But the good thing about that is they'll be the same with you. Friendly staff and girls. Usually 6-9 depending on the day. Dances aren't as private as BT but the right girl can seat you in the right place for privacy. VIP is also available ranging $250-400 including room. These two clubs usually don't fail me on most days. One more thing. Idk if you been to sf clubs but the Cuban invasion is real and you should be straight up with them if you don't want them around. Otherwise they will hover, push, and ask for tips for simple dances. Lastly, how much to bring? If your getting a couple drinks, getting dances, and doing VIP... I'd say about $500-600. If your only going for a beer and VIP $400 should be fine.
Cookiesandcream
2 years ago
Man, thanks to everyone who commented. Great recommendations and insight all around. That’s for being hospitable. Will report back after my trip.
Carotene1
2 years ago
Cheetah seems to be the best all around – I’d hit that one first since it seems to be the best all-around-option (this of course depends on a PL’s personal preference) – Cheetah seems to have a popular-dayshift and a fair-amount-of-regulars; i.e. it can get busy later in the day which can mean more custy-competition and perhaps a bit lower dancer-attention although the girls are usually pretty-good about circulating and approaching – w.r.t. Cheetah: + $10 floor-dances (for me personally, I perfer to get the floor-dances on a highchair/barstool – if I recall correctly the low/table-side chairs have arms with IME can lower the amount of grind; but this of course is a matter for personal preference) – the low-chairs I believe also have wheels that can make-it a bit uncomfortable when getting floor-dances; if I sit at a table I try to grab the ones on the far-end of the floor by the DJ-booth since one can roll their chair against the wall if getting dances to stop the chair from rolling backwards; but those tables are popular w/ regulars and may be reserved – floor-dances are allowed to be full-nude but “technically” the girl is not allowed to grind full-nude so it seems most of the girls doing floor-dances keep their bottoms on but grind on you + $25 lap-dances – done in a communal-area out-of-view of the main-room (some privacy but not complete privacy) – there is a staff person that hangs at the entrance of the dance-area since he has to keep track of the dance-count (dancers have to give the house $5 for every $25 lap-dance they do) + Extras – done in small cubicles that are on one side of the communal lap-dance-area – these cubicles are basically the same as the ones one gets the $25-lappers on except they have a curtain that can be drawn for privacy – I don’t find them that comfortable since they have a bench for seating which makes it a bit uncomfortable IMO/IME when the dancer is in FCG (this isn’t a deal-breaker; the booths are good enough) – fees for these curtained booths are $75 to the house for 15-minutes – dancers have been asking $300 (paid to the dancer-directly) for their time and it seems that is what most PLs are paying although I’m pretty-sure many would do $200 but it seems most PLs just ask the price and pay (if you’re here from out-of-town then probably safer to just go w/ the going-rate just to make things smoother) [there is also a private Champagne Room – I believe it’s $150 to the house for 30-minutes – IDK what the dancers are currently asking these days for the CR since it seems most PLs opt for the 15-minute curtained-booths] I’d say Booby Trap is probably #2 these days in Pompano – I believe the same thing applies to the $10 floor-dances and $25-lappers as described above for Cheetah – w.r.t. extras, post-Covid they changed-it-up to where one has to pay the entire amount upfront to the club – i.e. if you and the dancer come to an agreement on $200 then you give the $200 to the club and they take $50 and give the rest to the girl (unless it’s changed) – so when agreeing to VIP at BT you need to confirm w/ the dancer if that is “all in” including room-fee – I think the going rate here is $200 to $250 all in (keeping in mind $50 of that is taken by the house) – I don’t recall how much time you get (20 or 30 minutes?) DDs seems hit-or-miss post-Covid (in terms of talent and # of dancers particularly on dayshift) – not saying it’s not worth a visit just that it may not be the first place to hit – DDs is also the smallest of the 3-clubs and it can get very-cramped at night particularly Fr and Sat eves and there can even be a wait/line for the booths on busy-nights – floor-dances are $10 and lap-dances are $25 – DDs is kinda the most economical of the 3 – typically it’s been $125 for CBJ and $225 for CFS (although some girls will want more) – the $25 lap-dances are done in a curtained-booth that is shared (2 dance-stations per booth) although there is a divider in b/w that offers decent privacy and decent-chance there may not be anyone in the dance-station next to you when the club is not that busy – extras are done in the same type of curtained-booth except it’s not shared – there is no fee to use either booth although dancers have to give the house $5 for every song they are in the shared lap-dance-booth, and $25 when they are in the non-shared extras-booth – some girls will tell the PL that *he* has to pay the $25 for the use of the non-shared-booth but that is a lie they say so they (dancer) doesn’t have to pay for it herself (sometimes I throw in the $25 as a tip if the dancer asks me for it and she did a good job) – w.r.t. extras, the booth is only for 3-songs although most of these girls are adept at “getting the job done” in that time – I “think” the 3-song-limit may only be enforced when the club is busy (mostly at night) but I’m not 100% sure (best to ask the dancer upfront) – there is also a Champagne Room here but there is a house-fee ($150 or so for 30-minutes but not sure) and the dancer will likely want more $$$ but most PLs seems to stick to the curtained-booths. SoFlo clubs get a lot of out-of-towners and thus many of the dancers will try to take them for what they can – the key to not overpaying is to know the going-rate$ going-in and you make the offer vs asking her for her price; when you ask decent-chance you’ll get the out-of-towner inflated-price (some girls try to charge $20 for floor-dances when the house-price/going-rate is $10 – thus if I do floor-dances I tell the dancer upfront “$10/song right” vs asking her how much). Lastly – if you plan on any nightshift clubbing, keep in mind Pompano clubs close at 2am – non Pompano clubs close at 5am or later – thus at night Pompano clubs tend to get going earlier whereas at night non-Pompano clubs usually get going past 10pm.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
What do you like/what are you looking for in the girls. My recollection of those three pompano clubs is dated, and others on here are better at telling you what the vibe is like now. While there was a lot of overlap between the three clubs, there were slight leans to each club which might make you more interested in one. For example, Cheetah had the thinner girls and more white than the other two. DDs had more the fake boobs and ass look. Old Booby Trap, skewed a bit older than the other two clubs. I'm not sure if those pre-covid descriptions are still valid, but I'm certain that there are still differences in skew that may align more to your interests. But at the same time, hitting all three clubs in one afternoon or night is a realistic option as well to see what you like. While im not out in these mongering streets like i used to be, my knowledge is current enough to agree with everyone else on this: Skip Tootsies. Unless you have never seen it, and just to say that you have seen it, it is a waste.
goosman
2 years ago
Tootsies; as some other Miami clubs, have become a bit of tourist-traps (but especially Tootsies) – Miami clubs tend to overall be more expensive particularly when it comes to VIP/extras. At Tootsies, especially at night, you have some girls asking $1K for VIP since this club gets a ton of clueless-tourists and some will bite at that price – but most girls will come down to $500 – on dayshift $300 can be had if the PL knows what he’s doing and is willing to bide-their-time but most girls will want $400+ - VIP used to be a sure-thing but I’ve heard reports of baiting-and-switching particularly when a girl accepts a lower offer (e.g $300 or $400 at night) then once in VIP she’ll just give you dances claiming you didn’t specify upfront what you waned (where it’s usually implied) – a good time can still be had and most girls will follow-thru but the hustle at Tootsies is def more problematic than the Pompano clubs – Tootsies also has traditionally had thicker girls which can be a turn-off for some PLs although particularly at night there are a lot of girls thus thin/smaller girls can be found. Floor-dances are not really a thing at Tootsies - $25 LDs in a communal-area out-of-view of the main-room w/ decent but not complete-privacy – private VIP rooms are $150 to the house for 30-minutes; then you pay the dancer directly for her services/time (pre-Covid there were smaller $100 rooms downstairs but not sure if they are still available; they were unavailable post-Covid but some reviewers said they were being remodeled so perhaps they are available now; I think they room-fee is lower on dayshift though?). Tootsies is a big club – can be fun to hang at – I think it has the best stage-action in SoFlo (large main-stage w/ plenty of rail-side-seating and multiple dancers at the rail usually full-nude just inches from your face) – there is a similar secondary-stage w/ same-setup towards the back of the main-room but it’s only used when the club is busy. Tootsies has a national rep thus it tends to get a decent # of out-of-town girls meaning some white (American) girls and even some Eastern Euro from time to time – although it’s mostly Cuban-dancers, it has a bit better ethnic variety than the typical SoFlo “mixed” club. [w.r.t. the Pompano clubs; Cheetah may have a bit better ethnic variety but like most SoFlo-clubs it’ll be mostly non-English-speaking Cubanas] Gold Rush Cabaret in Miami has been getting some decent reviews lately but I think this is mostly a nightshift club (see the reviews by “patrickbateman” if interested particularly his July review) – Deans Gold in North Miami has traditionally been a good option for Miami but not many reviews post-Covid (no dayshift at Deans and club slow b/f 10pm) – Deans has traditionally been upscale and laidback with a decent dancer-ethnic variety “for SoFlo”; extras are Deans can be a bit pricey (unless it’s changed it’s $150 room-fee for 30-minutes and most dancers want $500 sometimes more but most usually took $500; and VIP bouncer expects a tip ($20 or so)) – although Deans is expensive most PLs find it good-value for what the club offers (LDs at Deans are $20) unless it has changed.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
I hit the pompano big 3 the last time I was in sfl. Two days in a row. Both days were Cheetah for lunch, booby trap, and DD. Cheetah had the most natural looking girls who were all a bit on the slim side. You can have a conversation here and probably should as the investment along with some drinks could help you in the VIP. Booby trap had the Instagram Thot look in spades. Lots of eye candy but impossible to hear anything on over the stupid loud music. Is it better upstairs? Not sure as I did not go. I don't know if I love it or if I hate it. DD was great for the finish. Pretty easy to find one that looks like a latina fantasy and she will be a full on sure thing. Easy enough to make special requests, especially in the early day shift as the customer can easily pick out whomever they want. Probably the closest to HK on this side of the continent. To be fair, these 3 clubs are why I moved away from sfl. 20 years ago I couldn't stay out of them and they are all still amazing From a
shanny72
2 years ago
Thanks again everyone. Assuming I have at least 3 hours of free time, I think I’m leaning toward Cheetahs early afternoon and then maybe DD. I prefer laid back clubs and not sure I’d dig the vibe at BT as much, although maybe BT is more laid back during the day. My end goal is to hit a VIP at a reasonable price with a chick I wouldn’t otherwise be able to pull as an almost 50 year old white dude, lol. Sounds like Cheetahs fits the bill in terms of talent and extras, even at a slight premium to other clubs. If I only have an hour, might hit DD and get to the end game sooner rather than later.
Carotene1
2 years ago
Shit, one last question: Saturday afternoons any good? Might have some time that day in addition to Friday afternoon. Thanks again.
Carotene1
2 years ago
They all have decent Saturday afternoon shifts, actually most times Saturday afternoon is better than Night, except for DD that place will be too busy on both Friday and Saturday night, you'll probably need to wait on line to get a VIP booth.
twentyfive
2 years ago
Saturday afternoon's are fine at both Cheetah & BT, it's been a little to long for me to say yes to DD bit historically it's been at least okay there. Good luck, let us know and/or drop a review or two once you go.
Dolfan
2 years ago
Sat afternoon was great at all three a few weekends ago
shanny72
2 years ago
twentyfive the funniest part of DD on a fri/sat night is seeing that line to the tiny booths knowing exactly what's going on in front of everyone. There's just something about seeing the girl and the guy just standing in line like a Rollercoaster ride that makes me giggle.
Cookiesandcream
2 years ago
Dolfan BTW if you don't mind plastic then DD you'll be content. But if you want girls you can't normally pull into VIP that are more natural, you WILL get what you want out of BT Or Cheetahs. Not need to resort to DD unless your into Cubanas with fake everything. It's like a quick coffee run once your in there.
Cookiesandcream
2 years ago
Sorry meant Carote not Dolfan
Cookiesandcream
2 years ago
Name confusion aside, I agree with Cookies. Cheetah > BT > DD. You seem to prefer quality over cost, I wouldn't let the party atmosphere at BT scare you into going to DD instead, at least not during the day. Yeah, the music will be a little loud on Friday afternoon and it'll be a little crowded. But DD will be shoulder to shoulder too on Friday between 4-7 or so. If you start at Cheetah, you'll literally pass right by BT on the way to DD. It's like $3 with tip to park, and no cover before 7. I'd stop in BT and make a quick lap and only resort to DD if you can't stand the atmosphere. Unless you prefer BBL, two cup sizes too big fake tits and big asses, if that's the case go directly to DD and don't bother with the other two. Your call though, I don't get a commission or anything.
Dolfan
2 years ago
Holly crap Caotene1, I saw your post and wanted to add my two cents, but once I got in here I realized everything had already been said. In case you see something you really like, Cheetah does have a half hour room that has a full couch, is roomier and they throw in a bottle of house champagne. $150 to the house and $350-$500 to the dancer. At DDS, I always ask how much extra to go beyond three songs. Some will say $100 but others want another full $225. Just good to know before going in and may improve your service.
Dtuscl
2 years ago
Unless you've got lots of time, I wouldn't waste time at BT You should try DD AND Cheetah. If you only have time for 1..... cheetah hands down. Unless you only have like $300 in your pocket, then go to DD. Cheetah will cost you basically 100 to 150 more for the same all in experience with better looking and usually younger girls. And they might speak English at cheetah
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion