Most embarrassing moment in a SC

Sunday, November 4, 2018 3:51 AM
Okay guys, none of us started out as Pro Mongers in the beginning. Whether it was from trial and error or TUSCL we all learned somehow. So, what was the single most embarrassing moment you've ever had SC. I'll go first, I was visiting a higher end SC in Detroit. Trying to impress a blonde spinner on stage I got about 30 singles and tried to make it rain on her. Not only did the money land everywhere BUT the stage it also was a small amount and people were looking at me like an idiot. A couple dollars even landed in this guys plate of food. Suffice to say she didn't come over after her rotation and I didn't go back to that club for a few years.

27 comments

LOL - $$$ landing everywhere often happens with rain-making - rain-making is often about the custy showing off not about the dancer getting $$$
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
I guess an embarrassing moment for me would be in a dark club running into a small staircase connected to the stage and almost eating it
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
^ I hit the chin of my leg and it hurt but kept on walking like nothing had happened LOL
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
I was in an extras club in Miami. Hooked up with this 9 that was horny as hell. Or at least she was pretending to be really horny. On our way to the back, she is talking about how good it's going to feel to have a ---- up her ------. She kissing on me the entire way to the room. I hadn't had any kind of sex in about a week so I was ready to go. Well, a little too ready. In the room, she pulls me out and starts to do a pretty aggressive HJ. She then asks me if I'm getting ready. Well, I already had. Popped in her hand. I quickly move her to the bench and plant my face in between her legs. After about 10 minutes of munching, I had recovered so all was not lost.
Warrior15
6 years ago
Left one club early wasn’t feeling it, bartender was a friend so I blamed a headache, went to a different club better vibe, untill an hour later who comes walking in my friend the bartender, she and I both laughed about it many times.
twentyfive
6 years ago
the lap dance king don't get embarrassed
lapdanceking82
6 years ago
When I was at Bandaids in Pheonix and I was drunk and I was pissing in a huge toilet and next thing I knew I was outside with a bouncer on top of me beating my ass and yelling at me saying I cant pissed on the stage.
MackTruck
6 years ago
One time, the toilet at this one club was so nasty I couldn't use it. It was overflowed and shit was on the floor and I wasn't stepping in that to get to the urinal. By the time I got outside to take a piss in the parking lot, I peed my pants. This happened to someone I know, he sold drugs at a club with the owner's permission and got all kinds of benefits. Free bottles, comped VIP sessions and he could fuck bitches in the semi private area and even had a bouncer to keep others out for him. One time he fucked this really hot Indian bitch and noticed that the bouncer was jerking off and watching them. He was standing and had her bent over, the bouncer walked in when she took a load on her ass. The two guys high fived, the bitch was probably more embarrassed though. but she got some free coke that night
IceyLoco
6 years ago
The time my ATF shouted to the whole place “Well, you want to go *FUCK* some more, babe, and leave these losers her to jack each other off?" Yeah, it happened.
georgmicrodong
6 years ago
Lol op, it’s even sadder when a guy gets a stack and tries to act like a badass and make it rain but it just sticks together and plops on the stage anticlimactically. I’ve given it back before to let them try again
April9424
6 years ago
My most embarrassing moment at a strip club was one time I drank too much and then ran into the strip club sign in front of the club on the way out of the parking lot. It would have been even more embarrassing if I had injured myself and then had to try to explain to the doctors at the hospital and visitors to my hospital room why I was there. Luckily that didn't happen.
docsavage
6 years ago
How much is in your rain now? This vid mentions $100: [view link] Next thread will be what's your most embarrassing moment at the bank? Once, I was nervous and set off my car's panic alarm in the parking lot. It took me multiple frantic attempts before I was able to disable it. My most embarrassing moment is when it went off again. I didn't know exactly how it turned off the first time so I went over all the things I tried before all over again to shut it off.
Pyroxl
6 years ago
This is embarrassing - but I was young - and still married - with no kids. I went to a shitty club in Orange, NJ - with one of my closest friends. As we get there - I see a cousin. I’m thinking it’s a bar - so I say “Hey Jim, what’s up!?” First off, I now know to not recognize guys itc, and I know to never use real names either. My cousin was exiting the filthy VIP room - with a dancer following him. I didn’t notice the dancer until later. My cousin was going to the ATM to withdraw money to pay the dancer. So he paid and basically ran out after being recognized. I end up taking a sexy Russian to the VIP area, and she was very confused when I didn’t fuck her. She was totally unsure of why I didn’t - and I was confused as to why she was confused - lol! As my friend is driving me home, I realize that I smell like skank pussy. I grab my friend’s matches and light one and run it over my jeans and shirt - to remove some of the smell. I set my pants on fire! So my friend pulls over and makes me get out - so I don’t set the car on fire! I get the fire out - and end up walking a few blocks home with a black hole in my jeans....
Cashman1234
6 years ago
Was in a club in Nashville back when I was in college. Had never been to a strip club before went as part of a bachelor party with some friends. I had a total of $30 with me because that was all the cash I have . One of the girls asked if I want to go to VIP and I said yes not knowing what is involved. We got back she starts sucking on my d*** I then hammer herand she asked for a 100 I had looked at her and said all I have is 30 she called the bouncer he grabbed me hauls my a** out of the club nobody else from the party knew I was gone for about half an hour.
steeldog65
6 years ago
My first LDK was unexpected and embarrassing. It was on the second song of my first ever lap dance. A couple weeks late I went to Tootsies, before it moved to the huge place it is now. When I was getting a lap dance, a few songs in the girl said "You aren't going to cum are you?" I told her not to worry because I was wearing a condom. For some reason she thought that was disgusting.
flagooner
6 years ago
Cashman for the win!
magicrat
6 years ago
@steeldog for the win IMO
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
my most embarrassing moment was getting so drunk in hong kong... I passed out in a booth... and then woke up later puking. then a good amigo helped me up to my room. wound up waking up in the shower on the shower floor hours later. later that day i experienced whiskey dick.
Jascoi
6 years ago
Early in my mongering days my ATF was this drop dead gorgeous brazilian. She'd give the most sensual lap dances. Our dances would often last 5-6 songs, but one day I LDK'd in 2 songs. She was legitimately bummed out and so was I. If this happened 2 years later I would have shrugged it off and tried to go for number 2.
NJBalla
6 years ago
I was so close to LDKing during a dance with one of my favorites, she told me to stop being a "virgin" haha
Vantablack
6 years ago
Do cumstains count?
LostinFLA
6 years ago
Cashman wins
TxVegas
6 years ago
Great story, Steeldog. Are you one of those guys who questions why dancers want to be paid upfront?
3LeggedMan
6 years ago
Was discretely fucking a Latina MILF in the open and communal dance-area - we did our thing and didn't have a way to dispose of the condom - left the condom on and walked to the bathroom (dance-area and bathroom were on opposite ends of the club) - go into a bathroom stall to dispose of the condom - used-condom w/ cum is nowhere to be found - I look on the stall-floor and everywhere inside my pants and no-condom - I'm thinking "oh shit it probably fell dead-smack in the middle of the room as I was walking from dance-area to bathroom" - I come out of the stall and walk over to the sink to wash my hands when I hear someone behind me say something along the lines of "hey look at this" (kinda talking out loud not necessarily talking to me) - I slightly looked over my shoulder behind me as I'm washing my hands and see the bathroom attendant picking up my used condom off the floor w/ a paper-towel - I assume it had fallen on the floor as I walked in - I don't think anyone made the connection it was mine - guess much better that it fell in the men's bathroom vs in the main-room.
Papi_Chulo
6 years ago
I remember a condom being stuck sticking under my shoe and a dancer sees it and says "ewww" lol. Or not being able to get it up since I was soo drunk, not cool. Also forgetting a dancers name after a session, soo embarrassing!
Uprightcitizen
6 years ago
oh...going with some friends once and drunk asshole friend grabs a passing girl I knew by the pussy which seriously pissed her off. Another when a friend threw up three locations in the club including VIP and I was a known regular which was embarrassing.
Uprightcitizen
6 years ago
i was pretty embarrassed this one time when i brought 1k to the club instead of 10k. i had to snort double the cocaine to compensate.
Lil_Baller100
6 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion