Black Little Mermaid

Friday, July 5, 2019 11:47 AM
All this noise about Disney casting a black girl as the Little Mermaid, and I keep hearing about "Black Ariel"...am I the only one thinking that would be an incredible name for a stripper?

10 comments

Is she at least still a red head? Why did the Little Mermaid wear sea shells over her boobs? Because, B shells would have been too small and D shells would have been too big........
ATACdawg
5 years ago
Who gives a shit if she is white, black, cuban, etc..... she is a cartoon mermaid, she is a not real of a not real
Daddillac
5 years ago
i agree... she ain’t got to be white.
Jascoi
5 years ago
The sexiest mermaids are purple
MackTruck
5 years ago
What about purple fairies?
blahblahblah23
5 years ago
I hope they make her realistic and give her a big-booty
Papi_Chulo
5 years ago
^ and a curvy-body
Papi_Chulo
5 years ago
I'm torn on this, I think there should be some adherence to historical accuracy.... make her look like the character in Hans Christian Andersen's story....
IceyLoco
5 years ago
Personally I'd rather see Halle Berry as a seashell bra wearing mermaid instead of Halle Bailey who even though she is 19 looks like she is twelve. Halle Berry as a stripper named Black Ariel would be emptying my wallet in a heartbeat.
whodey
5 years ago
Disney took the hans christen story and made a lot of changes to it. Id get it if it was based in denmark that she would had fair skin, but a redhead swimming around the carribean without a tan? She's get sunburn in minutes. but maybe mermaids have special skin...
NJBalla
5 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion