Membership Upgrade

Thursday, March 26, 2020 7:36 AM
You're seeing this all over: companies whose services support remote work, remote school classes, etc. are offering free accounts, free premium access, etc. until this is over. I am starting this thread as a petition to TUSCL: Since we can't visit clubs and submit reviews, and our access to reviews is slipping away and will soon be gone, please restore access to previous members for the next few months so that we can continue to read up on, and plan to visit, our favorite meeting places once we're all in the clear.

21 comments

So Founder doesn't have bills to pay too? Maybe instead of asking for a handout you could consider kicking in to help keep the lights on. It's not like you were contributing much in terms of content anyway if you couldn't even keep VIP for a month or so while the clubs are closed.
rickdugan
4 years ago
Maybe we should petition food stores and gas stations to give food & gas for free also
Papi_Chulo
4 years ago
2020 The Year of Please Give Me Free Shit
pistola
4 years ago
This would have been a bigger problem before founder got the articles back up and running recently. Don't forget that you get 30 days of VIP membership per article as well. Hopefully people will use some of this extra free time to get creative and write some great articles.
whodey
4 years ago
So use your stimulus check to pay for membership I mean really do you want everything for free.
twentyfive
4 years ago
I am paid member problem is there is no way to stop the membership fee. I have even tried to email with no response. Can anyone help
Bamaeight
4 years ago
Isn't the VIP membership only like... $5 or $6? You can cancel your Hulu/Netflix subscription for more than that if you absolutely have to stay here for a month to read something.
Eve
4 years ago
@Bamaeight, just notify founder directly, if he doesn't respond within a reasonable time (I'd give him a week) notify your CC issuer, it's not rocket science.
twentyfive
4 years ago
If all the clubs are closed there won’t be any current reviews anyway. Plus, when the clubs do reopen they might not be quite the same. It would mean a lot to me if you would be willing to do some recon on one of your local clubs soon after opening. Please return and report on your experience. P.S. Don’t mind Dugan, he ate a lot of lead paint growing up 😉
Fun_Loving_Fella
4 years ago
@Mad you could just write a review, there are no rules that it has to be current and its a fun way to reminisce on past the times. Part of the reason I write reviews is to provide memories to reflect on
NJBalla
4 years ago
@Mad Tuscl has a standing tradition of approving brief "reviews" to inform that a club has shut down. You should be able to get 5 - 10 years worth of free VIP right now.
datinman
4 years ago
Do you want him to send a stripper to suck your dick for you for free, too?
prevert
4 years ago
^ I like that idea 😄
twentyfive
4 years ago
> Do you want him to send a stripper to suck your dick for you for free, too? This really should get suggested on the tuscl feature request page
Fun_Loving_Fella
4 years ago
Aye aye sir👍
twentyfive
4 years ago
"... Tuscl has a standing tradition of approving brief "reviews" to inform that a club has shut down. You should be able to get 5 - 10 years worth of free VIP right now ..." 😃
Papi_Chulo
4 years ago
===> "P.S. Don’t mind Dugan, he ate a lot of lead paint growing up 😉" Back then who knew what it could do to us? For example, it obviously makes me overly irritated when a whiny self entitled type comes on here begging for a handout. Back then we just called that manly pride. 😉
rickdugan
4 years ago
For anyone wanting free for nothing TUSCL VIP, Founder should just send them a limited-edition Founder dick-pic 😃
Papi_Chulo
4 years ago
Dugan, most responses were similar. Yours just had an extramarital helping of melodrama
Fun_Loving_Fella
4 years ago
Extramarital is a pretty funny autocorrect error. I’ll let you guess what I meant to say
Fun_Loving_Fella
4 years ago
Feel free to write articles about memorable visits from the past. They can even be fictional ;)
founder
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion