Tiger King on Netflix

Friday, March 27, 2020 9:23 PM
Looking for a good docuseries to pass the time? I recommend Tiger King on Netflix. This might be the best documentary of the year if not the decade. Trailer below. [view link]

16 comments

Im two episodes in.
ime
4 years ago
I just can't bring myself to even start something like that.
Muddy
4 years ago
I rarely binge watch, but I binge watched the hell out of this show last Saturday.
grand1511
4 years ago
@Muddy I thought the same thing, now on episode 4 Im wondering why they didnt make 20 episode isntead of 7, this show is gold
NJBalla
4 years ago
"I did not use the circular saw on his neck. It was somebody else." #TigerKing
NJBalla
4 years ago
I Made the mistake of watching Don’t F*** With Cats - on Netflix. Maybe the Tiger King will be better!
Cashman1234
4 years ago
The show focused on a cocaine drugpin for 5 minutes and gave a woman who's hand was mangled by a tiger 2 minutes. They can easily do spinoffs of this series
NJBalla
4 years ago
+1 for rec, great TV
pistola
4 years ago
I’m on episode 4. May have to finish binge this weekend.
mark94
4 years ago
I wont spoil anything, but I did love that some nights of drinking and going to strip clubs saved of the guys from making a bad mistake.
NJBalla
4 years ago
*one of the guys
NJBalla
4 years ago
I actually heard it mentioned on TV yesterday & made a note of it - I'll probably start watching it today.
Papi_Chulo
4 years ago
Joe Exotic seemed amusingly eccentric at first, but his behavior became more and more bizarre and he ended up in prison.
jackslash
4 years ago
I tried to watch it this afternoon but fell asleep on the sofa half way through it and then deleted it. Just not my thing.
shadowcat
4 years ago
Same here, I usually do not watch too many series on Netflix but this one I was hooked on, OVER THE TOP!
bman66
4 years ago
No disrespect to anyone recommending this series, but I’m waiting for the Juice two thumbs up recommendation! (This might take time, as I think he’s using his thumbs in a ladyboys sphincter right now!)
Cashman1234
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion