COVID causes Rise in Divorce Rate and Domestic Abuse

Tuesday, March 31, 2020 12:19 PM
Who knew being stuck with your wife 24/7 would cause this? China Divorce Rate [view link] Domestic Abuse [view link]

18 comments

Easy with that domestic abuse term. In NJ isn’t that foreplay? There will be more babies born in Dec/Jan most likely too.
Cashman1234
4 years ago
didn't 'cause' it just exacerbated what already existed by enforced closeness. Some level of physical and emotional distance is how many relationships survive.
joker44
4 years ago
Dang. With the breaking up of personal relationships, and the grief of many parents or other family members who are going to pass away, tougher vanilla dating options due to social/physical distancing, and the frustration of being confined home... As long as the recession doesn’t kill *too* many wallets—the clubs are going to have so many miserable lonely dudes waiting to hand over money. I’ll have to start creating Rick-style exploitation brag threads. 😉😉😉
nicespice
4 years ago
Couples are spending way too much time with each other at home right now. This doesn't surprise me at all.
Warrior15
4 years ago
Something newly learned today: when spice is couped up for way too long she breaks out the backup set of daggers.
joker44
4 years ago
^ 😅😅 Touché. On the flip side, at least I haven’t gleefully wished for any particular board member to die just because I don’t like their personality&political views—nor have I told anybody to drink antifreeze.
nicespice
4 years ago
😁 Praise the lord for small mercies
joker44
4 years ago
The more time my wife and I spend together, the better we get along. A lot of this has been a lot of fun, especiually the sex part.
skibum609
4 years ago
I have wondered how guys with secret families have been weathering this crisis. Very hard to go to the sales meeting in Florida right now.
NJBalla
4 years ago
I think NJB just cracked the case of why Dugan is squealing about the shutdowns
Fun_Loving_Fella
4 years ago
Divorce's are going to go beserk when the courts here open up again. Being able to do business has endedd; but getting retained for future business has not.
skibum609
4 years ago
"As long as the recession doesn’t kill *too* many wallets—the clubs are going to have so many miserable lonely dudes waiting to hand over money. I’ll have to start creating Rick-style exploitation brag threads. 😉😉😉" Damn, bodied!
TFP
4 years ago
I heard antifreeze tastes kinda sweet.
Uprightcitizen
4 years ago
Greenland has banned the sale of alcohol as a result of CoVid. They already have a child abuse problem and feared sheltering in place, combined with alcohol, would make it worse.
mark94
4 years ago
It's like a two-month-long Superbowl
Subraman
4 years ago
Being stuck together is going to amplify problems in a marriage
JamesSD
4 years ago
Uprightcitizen - lol! When you ask her for a cup of coffee - and she brings a glass of a Gatorade color liquid...
Cashman1234
4 years ago
This explains why SJG has gone silent. Must’ve got locked up when his mom called the police for threatening her. She probably tried to throw his ass out of the basement, and he got mad.
Mate27
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion