AMP Intel

Wednesday, April 1, 2020 12:03 PM
Like all I was operating under the assumption that all AMPs were closed during the crisis, but I just clicked on one of the few that has a website in my area and read the following. "ANY ONE WITH A COUGH ,COLD OR FEVER, PLEASE STAY HOME. MY WORKERS WERE TOLD THE SAME THING. WE ARE 100% HEALTHY. I SEE A LOT OF MY FRIENDS HAVE DISAPPEARED. I HOPE WE R STILL AROUND WHEN YOU GUYS FEEL SAFE ENOUGH TO RETURN , AS YOU KNOW ,WITHOUT YOU GUYS THERE IS NO REASON TO B OPEN, THE BILLS KEEP COMING AND WE OPERATE ON A TIGHT BUDGET TO MAKE SURE THE WORKERS AND CUSTOMERS ARE BOTH HAPPY." Not sure If Id go, but those feeling extreme cases of withdrawal should not assume there arent any places to get through this trying time. And with the cops scared of getting out of thier cars for nonviolent crimes, this might be your time to visit.

5 comments

It’s cool that they’re able to guarantee that they are 100% healthy. I wish I could do the same
Fun_Loving_Fella
4 years ago
Yeah, makes me wonder how "healthy" the girls are in other areas. Leaning towards waiting it out or OTC at the most. Posting as I have seen a few questions about AMP as an alternative. It makes sense as the AMP hobby seems to be the most cavalier as extras and LE bust happen way more often than at SCs.
NJBalla
4 years ago
Cops may be less inclined to want to make unnecessary arrests during this time though
Fun_Loving_Fella
4 years ago
LE has to be a majority of the clientele. Continuing to scratch my head at how open they were on the website. My bet is cops look the other way unless the manager forgets the envelope at the annual police brotherhood benefit.
NJBalla
4 years ago
What are you guys talking about? I thought all the "essential" businesses were to remain open? Lol
misterorange
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion