HK Gentlemens Club

Friday, April 3, 2020 11:17 AM
Another thread inspired me to look into HK gentlemen's clubs website. The talent is very impressive. I had the terrible stereotype that a Mexican brothel I mean strip club would be full of 40 year olds who could lose 20 lbs. I haven't met a hot Mexican dancer in NJ, but the facebook is full of knockouts. Not sure if its like some NJ clubs that post fake girls on the website. [view link]

13 comments

Dude, just go to the TJ forum and you'll get all the info you've ever wanted about HK (and more). I haven't been there in probably over 10 years, but from the sounds of it with guys still making the trek it remains a must see destination. The women I saw were top notch, and there were a lot of them.
wallanon
4 years ago
I usually keep up to date with NJ/NY clubs but the highly trafficked ones like Follies, HK are on my radar as well. Reviews on HK were always great to read, but as they say a picture says a thousand words. I didn't know the girls looked like that based on the reviews.
NJBalla
4 years ago
All I have to say is, yeah, that's a terrible stereotype you were harboring. They've got a plethora of women there of all types. If you like Latinas of all ages and shapes them there is no beating this place or the ZN in general. About the only tough part is that a lot of the women speak very little English. If you can speak and understand Spanish then you're already way better off than most of the gringos that visit. Too bad it's all closed right now.
TFP
4 years ago
I've only been there once, but I found a lot of 8s and 9s--and latinas are not even my type.
jackslash
4 years ago
My latest trip there was between Christmas and New Year's, and I will strongly second what TFP said above. Not only are the HK women mostly hot or hotter, even some of the neighborhood street girls are gorgeous.
EastCoaster
4 years ago
I think once this all starts to go away I will make a pilgrimage to TJ and expierence it in all its glory. The reviews are amazing but nothing beats seeing the real thing
FLOrange
4 years ago
The most wonderful part of Hong Kong are the fecha drinks. Somehow I don't think those will be the same post-Covid. Hope I'm wrong.
Warrior15
4 years ago
@Warrior why not? If the ficha sessions in the club are not the same then that means arriba won't be the same either and that's all bad.
TFP
4 years ago
Also @NJballa the pictures on the HK website are heavily airbrushed as you can probably tell. Still, there are some mighty fine looking women there. I've been with at least one girl who was featured on their monthly calendar and IMO she looked better in person (and naked) than she did on the calendar photos with all the elaborate costumes and airbrushing.
TFP
4 years ago
There's a lot of single mothers but otherwise it's like a typical high end strip club and the girls are young. You can usually get any girl for 30 minutes for $100 and not much more than that if you want her longer.
Liwet
4 years ago
"I had the terrible stereotype that a Mexican brothel I mean strip club would be full of 40 year olds who could lose 20 lbs." All you had to do was click onto the HK page here, see the high rating for the club and women, with more than 1,100 reviews, and you'd know that was a false stereotype. Sure, there's always phony reviews and shills, but when it's that big a sample size with glowing reviews from some long-time trusted TUSCLers, you can believe it's legit. I had never been to Mexico before going to HK three years ago. The only thing that surprised me about HK was many of the Latin women there are quite fair-skinned. My own stereotype of Mexican ladies was that they all had darker complexions. But you will find light and darker-skinned beauties there. Makes no difference to me. Hot is hot. BTW, there are some heavier women there. With 100 or so women there each night, there's enough variety to suit most tastes -- unless you like women who speak perfect English, in which case you're likely out of luck. But Google translate is great.
JAprufrock
4 years ago
Take it from someone who (in 2019) spent too much time in TJ and primarily HK that the BGs on their social media are BGs who work at HK, I recognize quite a few of BGs picture. I am not sure how they pick the BGs for their social media posts because most BGs I know do not want it known they work at HK, so the pool might be small of the BGs to use for social media. That being said, the BGs on IG are not amongst the hottest BGs on a busy Friday and Saturday night (before Corona Virus), so the talent level is much higher. If you like Mexican women, TJ and especially HK has a great variety: thick, petite, naturals, curvy, man mades, short, tall, fat, skinny, tatoos, piercings, blondes, brunettes, red heads, light skin, dark skin, olive skin, young, milf, mature, and nerds (and everything in between).
Cristobal
4 years ago
cristobal your right...tj is a great party city..... the ladies in TJ told me they just had a baby and came to tj for needed family expenses...and go back they village...... so no face pictures for sure...... i think the average month pay in mexico is $300
bdirect
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion