90 day fiance

Tuesday, April 14, 2020 4:29 PM
On topics of things to watch this season of 90 day fiance seems to be popular. After watching this clip I may give it a watch. [view link]

6 comments

It’s a cringe worthy show. There is a guy who went to the Ukraine to meet a girl he’s only chatted with on line. He’s spent over $100,000 on chat - and he’s searching the Ukraine for the girl.
Cashman1234
4 years ago
Cringe is the only recipe to avoid watching the news. Thats what made Tiger King fun. I cant wait until end of next month. I don't see myself watching TV for some time
NJBalla
4 years ago
^^^ hmmm that’s funny I’ve been the opposite I haven’t turned on my TV since sports went dead. I have watched a few movies, watched the newest Star Wars finally last night. Was very good IMO.
shailynn
4 years ago
No tv without sports in my world.
skibum609
4 years ago
I tried watching those ESPN games of horse, and a replay of the 2019 Masters, and I’m missing live sports. I’ve found that 90 day fiancé show to be addictive. A few of the guys could have been mongers or PL’s before trying to find wives in Russia or the Philippines. I’m also enjoying a show Below Deck. There are some different versions - Below Deck Med - Below Deck Sailing Yacht. Some of the girls are hotties, and they seem to enjoy showing their butts in thongs. I’m staying away from the news.
Cashman1234
4 years ago
Yeah I saw some of that. That guy is the ultimate PL. They even got all that desperation on national television. Anything with mail order bride stuff is must watch imo.
Muddy
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion