Reason Dancers May Be Ignoring Your Texts

Thursday, May 28, 2020 5:13 PM
So I havent been on as much as I have, but I have noticed a trend where a lot of dancers are not responding to calls or texts from regulars. I have had a few favs who dont even respond to friendly "how are you doing?" texts without the inkling of OTC requests. This is perplexing as my assumption was girls would be a little desperate to get more money during COVID. Anyone with reasons why this is happening? So far I have the following insights. 1. Girls are riding out COVID with a "boyfriend" aka high paying regular who may restrict thier ability for OTC. 2. Girls might be getting unemployment and desire for additional funds isn't there. 3. Girls are concerned about thier health and riding out COVID with family/friends 4. No real need for money since girls can go on extravagant vacations 5. They restricted thier OTC list to a few and have to stay inside to take care of kids

38 comments

*Cant go on vacations
NJBalla
4 years ago
6. Some OTC girls (especially the ones that aren't interested in connecting with a long term custy) turn their nose way up high to messages that don't immediately start with "are you free today/tonight/right now?"/"What's your schedule looking like?"/etc. Kinda like how Iggy Azalea said: "If you ain't talking money, whatchu sayin to me??" 7. A more prominent reason with young people, in general, is that telephone anxiety seems to be on the rise and the thought of having to have a perfect response back to any sender could be nerve-wracking for them - delaying their response or not responding at all. Especially true if they tell you to text and don't call. 8. There's a 2% chance they almost never have their phone on them because they prefer face to face interaction, but in this present case where face to face interaction is discouraged, they're just keeping themselves busy with whatever to keep them off the phone all day and slowly but surely get muscular dystrophy.
Eve
4 years ago
STIMULUS MONEY & PUA CASH means no stripper stimulus for pls.
etsutwigg222
4 years ago
Eve. Phone anxiety is something I never thought of but makes perfect sense. THank's for bringing that up.
IceyLoco
4 years ago
A lot of girls I know lost their places and are staying with family. Others are doing good with side hustles. But the hoes are still hoeing
IceyLoco
4 years ago
9. She’s just doesn’t like you very much
Muddy
4 years ago
👆 what muddy said.
Nidan111
4 years ago
Maybe the stripper phone line is camceled
WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
4 years ago
May because you live in shitty NY/NJ and you can not do shit without the police on your back. Does she want to meet up at your place or vice versa...probably not
Salty.Nutz
4 years ago
@salty you are going to talk smack about NY/NJ and you live in phoenix? The city is nothing more than a connection for flights.
NJBalla
4 years ago
As soon as I saw the title I thought of no. 9.
doctorevil
4 years ago
I forgot #10. They are illegals and worried I worked for FBI
NJBalla
4 years ago
@Salty.Nutz @doctorevil @Nidan111 That's a bunch of bullshit. There are legitimate reasons why a lot of girls aren't doing OTC or have fallen off the grid. I have the numbers of four of my favorites and here's what happened when I reached out to them via text. Note: I didn't directly ask for OTC, just wanted to start a conversation that might lead up to it. 1. She said she's doing fine because she saves her money. She remembered that I had back surgery and asked how I was doing. Said she hopes to see me once it becomes safe. Her facebook page has all kinds of posts about "Stay home - stay safe" and stuff like that. Actually she has some angry vitriolic shit about people who don't respect the shut-down. 2. No response but her facebook page has videos of her hanging out with family and making "Happy Mother's Day" videos and stuff like that. Some stuff about "riding this thing out." Guess she's just taking a break. 3. No response at all. 4. Pleasant response to my first text but no indication she was open to OTC. Left her alone for a month or so and then sent another "how ya doing" kind of message. She responded immediately with an offer of OTC. We hooked up and I asked her about girl #3 because I know they are in touch with each other. She said she found a "boyfriend" which I assume means she shacked up with a sugar daddy. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Lots of us have made the assumption that OTC would flourish under the circumstances and then found it not to be so. It's a legitimate question. Thank you, @Eve, for a constructive and thoughtful response.
misterorange
4 years ago
Also illegals may have gone home
WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
4 years ago
So your no. 3 was a no. 9.
doctorevil
4 years ago
Read no. 4 asshole.
misterorange
4 years ago
And no. 2 also.
doctorevil
4 years ago
NJBall youre right pre-COVID but now https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox10phoenix.com/news/scottsdale-mayor-reacts-to-large-gatherings-at-bars-restaurants-during-memorial-day-weekend.amp VS https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/05/27/woman-uses-panties-as-face-mask-after-shes-denied-service/amp/
Salty.Nutz
4 years ago
^^ Is it hard for you to believe that some of these girls actually have families and lives outside of working at the club, you fuckin prick?
misterorange
4 years ago
I'm not Salty.Nutz
SaltyNuts
4 years ago
All texts should include a path to the honey getting money, gifts or food. Anything else is bs to them. Send a link to a sexy dress and ask her size. You'll get a reply.
Lone_Wolf
4 years ago
Take a pic of a pile of cash and then text her stating "I have no idea what to do with this - do you have any ideas?" - it's the PL-equivalent of a dancer sending you a sext pic to entice you - results guaranteed.
Papi_Chulo
4 years ago
^^^Noted
Muddy
4 years ago
Four I have experienced: 11. Taking advantage of business being temporarily way down by getting boob job. No solution short-term, hope they are good. Not optimistic. Fail! 12. Staying with family/friends out of state. No solution, unless you want to fly. That would be a serious PL move I would not do. Fail! (previously noted) Staying with Mom/family. Solution: she tells them she is visiting a friend or running errands. Success! 13. Gives up her place to stay with real boyfriend while cash is tight. Solution: she tells boyfriend she is visiting Mom. Make a stop on the way. Success!
DH7400
4 years ago
I should have prefaced that Im personally doing fine. Many girls my age are more open to dating and taking dates more seriously as you cant bar hop or club hop anymore. Just bringing it up as it does cross my mind every other month. If she doesn't like me it doesn't make me lose any sleep. You cant make a ho a housewife.
NJBalla
4 years ago
@mrorange, we always have room for one more on our side. Cum play with me, ricky and desert scrub! You don't need to worry about all those nasty women. Sauaage is waaaay better
BBBC
4 years ago
Message me, orange! I can destress you in 5 minutes 😙😍😉
BBBC
4 years ago
^^ BBBC - don't hold your breath fruitcake.
misterorange
4 years ago
Uhh, since when does reason and stripper belong in the same sentence?
Dolfan
4 years ago
If they want to do business they will reply like “how does Wednesday sound noon at Palace Inn?” You respond (been doin her in 100-200 range) “will $150 work”. She responds “yes!” However in covid environment they have no interest in risking covid or spreading it to her family. Covid has killed 100k plus Americans only a fool would be out risking getting it from strip clubbing / meeting up for sessions.
Player11
4 years ago
gives @dolfan air high five and packs things up before leaving the chat.
NJBalla
4 years ago
It basically boils down to she may not be hurting that bad financially or may be scared of Covid.
JamesSD
4 years ago
Just a point of note, approximately half of all attributed Covid 19 deaths have been in nursing homes many of those in areas where the authorities have for whatever reason placed Covid 19 positives patients in nursing and eldercare facilities putting one of the few truly statistically vulnerable segments of the population at significant risk of exposure. This has jacked up the total number of deaths attributed to the virus. For the general healthy population the risk of dying is in the low 0% range, statistically neglegible. Its important to keep in mind that there are 330 million people in the US, 328 million are not in nursing homes. That means there are only 50,000 deaths out of 328 million people. That may sound like a lot but compare with the 40,000 that die on average per year in motor vehicle accidents for perspective.
Dave_Anderson
4 years ago
Hey misterorange, it's not that serious. People aren't questioning your cred. It looks like they were just giving you the business.
wallanon
4 years ago
“ Is it hard for you to believe that some of these girls actually have families and lives outside of working at the club, you fuckin prick?” Not at all. That’s why they don’t engage with someone they don’t like and don’t need. What’s hard to believe is how worked up some get when a stripper doesn’t return a text. But this thread is proof it happens.
doctorevil
4 years ago
Unrequited affection
IceyLoco
4 years ago
@IceyLoco, that's why we are PLs, not an easy life for us!!!
SaltyNuts
4 years ago
I am not experiencing this at all. I've received several texts for discounted OTC offers. I'm sort of blowing them because I'm collecting unemployement due to this virus.
ButterMan
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion