SJG Update

Wednesday, June 3, 2020 2:33 PM
In all the hoopla among this year its easy to forget a fallen and forgotten comrade. Any updates on SJG? I hope he used all this time off to finally finish his memoirs for the library collection. [view link]

15 comments

I am not in direct contact with him, but as of May 30, 2020 he is working through some technical issues complicated by recent global impacts to every society. Give him some time to work through his biz... I'm fairly sure he will be back - eventually.
herbtcat
4 years ago
Nicole, SJG, Dougster, Txtittyfag, and Trucidos are all gone. You'd think the board would be a kumbaya love fest.
datinman
4 years ago
He's been busy with the Space-X mission
Papi_Chulo
4 years ago
NJB, do you recall his response to you the last time you started a topic indirectly related to him? "NJBalla, do you just want to start meta narratives about people? You have ignore, and you have thread by thread ignore, and yes, there is mute. So WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM? SJG" Then later … "NO YOU STUPID FUCK HEAD, WHERE I DRAW THE LINE IS BOZOS WHO INSIST ON MAKING META-NARRATIVE TO TALK ABOUT ME. ARE YOUR EARS CRAMMED FULL OF FECES, IS THAT YOUR PROBLEM? SJG" > https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=71093 The creepy fuck isn't around, we should all rejoice!
TheeOSU
4 years ago
Space-X would explain someone who posts about ancient programming languages like they are still relevant. NASA still uses stuff written in FORTRAN.
SanchoRG
4 years ago
Trucidos had good input I miss Nicole she's my favorite member I like SJGs posts on history
IceyLoco
4 years ago
Hey, I used to be a FORTRAN whiz.
loper
4 years ago
FORTRAN-77 is still in style bro (in a retro kinda way).
Papi_Chulo
4 years ago
Rumor is he is filming for 90 Day Fiance. He met a goat from Turkey online named Chicabow. He is currently working on that K1 Visa.
pistola
4 years ago
Nicole secretly wants me.
Nidan111
4 years ago
Damnit don’t say his name. Two more times and he’ll appear
gobstopper007
4 years ago
@herb thanks @Papi that explains a lot. SpaceX has been pretty busy as of late @OSU Lol, its a community man, Doesnt hurt to ask every few months. SJG is like the crazy guy in the strip club corner that you check up on every 2 hours to make sure he isn't creeping the girls out
NJBalla
4 years ago
SJG and Nicole were the only individuals I had on ignore.
londonguy
4 years ago
@NJBalla “SJG is like the crazy guy in the strip club corner that you check up on every 2 hours to make sure he isn't creeping the girls out” Except that @Stupid_Jerkoff_Guy has never in his entire mentally ill life been inside of a strip club. But yeah, the creeping out girls is spot on…
BabyDoc
4 years ago
There are a lot of guys on tuscl who creep girla out. But everyones money is good
IceyLoco
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion