Shutdown forcing Strippers to change professions?

Tuesday, July 7, 2020 12:13 PM
I live in an area where strip clubs have been closed for 3 months and wont reopen for the foreseeable future. Has anyone with stripper friends followed up to know what they are doing to make ends meet? My current intel has given me the following answers. 1.) OTC (easy answer) 2.) Internet (Onlyfans, camming, etc) 3.) Moved in with parents or parents sending them money 4) Found a "boyfriend". This should be mixed in with OTC, but ill keep it seperate 5.) Bartending, makes sense as many strippers retire to this profession 6.) Construction, had the girl recently tell me this. I was intrigued, should have asked for her to send me a picture to prove it

26 comments

For some I would add 7) Helping boyfriend sell drugs
goldmongerATL
4 years ago
I could see it. This back and forth stuff with opening and closing is not stable at all. I would get out if I was them too.
Muddy
4 years ago
Virus Expert at the Daily Beast.
skibum609
4 years ago
I know a couple working call centers
SanchoRG
4 years ago
I know a couple who are working retail and one that went back to waitressing. There is only so long a girl can go without a paycheck. But I was surprised by your bartender answer. I don't know many places where the bars are open but the strip clubs are not.
rickdugan
4 years ago
Lots of girls I know are in unemployment. Working office jobs. Some going to school.
IceyLoco
4 years ago
I saw a few working fast food. Some hoe. Onlyfans. Just depends
IceyLoco
4 years ago
My fave secured a job with an outfit cleaning and sterilizing commercial buildings.
aussiehinz
4 years ago
Target, Walmart, if they can get into Costco or Amazon. All start around $15 an hour, not including hazard pay increases, with better benefits for Costco and Amazon. $15 an hour is a lot less than $50 an hour, but it's regular work and more dependable in these times...
theDirkDiggler
4 years ago
Maybe some will be reduced to reverting to being lawyers or chemical engineers.
FishHawk
4 years ago
One dancer I was with a few weeks back ris a full time hair stylist. She said it’s been so busy since reopening that she had to skip her shifts at the club. Kind of interesting how she prioritizes.
TheElmerFudd
4 years ago
@fishhawk When clubs were open I was always amazed to learn that my favorite bartenders danced years ago. Not as much money, but its dependable and dealing with new talent every season stresses girls out @fishhawk, a girl id put in my top 3 dancers of all time was a math major. Very low mileage dances, but she could make me pop twice in 25 minutes.
NJBalla
4 years ago
Ask again at the end of July when the unemployment stimulus runs out. Girls who had a day job before covid and stripped for fun money are collecting still
JamesSD
4 years ago
I've kept on eye on Onlyfans prices and notice they've dropped precipitously, as low as $5 to $10 a month, for some incredibly gorgeous girls. The guys, where they're organized, are pretty demanding about more explicit content also, and outing girls whose OFs are merely R-rated. All predictable, I suppose, given that every stripper, bikini barista, and IG model in the world now has an OF and they're all competing for what I imagine is a pretty small group of guys willing to pay for content. Anyway, outside the tippy top tier of OF girls, I can't imagine they're making very much.
Subraman
4 years ago
I question if there will be dancers when this is over. I am in Mass and clubs are closed at Least though Jan 1
THE CHAINDOG
4 years ago
I too am in Mass. and judging by the parking lots of three of the Worcester clubs; none plan on reopening. One actually looks abandoned, not that it hasn't always looked that way anyway lol.
skibum609
4 years ago
My impression is onlyfans doesn't work out for most girls.
JamesSD
4 years ago
I know of one who married her much younger baby daddy. Texted me recently about meeting up that she is a “horny housewife.”
Player11
4 years ago
I know one that is now a Hooters waitress. She'd fuck anyone/anything/anytime/anywhere as long as they paid when she was a stripper.... Remind me to pay more attention to my waitress at Hooters next time I go, they may be an ex-stripper who will do OTC from Hooters - that would be great!
shailynn
4 years ago
Give it one student generation, lol, we'll have a while fresh crop to enjoy, LOL.
gammanu95
4 years ago
I know one woman who is a long-time performer at a local club here and also has a back-hoe license. I really laughed when she first told me that fact, several years ago, because of the unavoidable double-entendre, but she did show me the actual laminated document. She also claimed to be a licensed massage therapist and a licensed speech pathologist assistant. I can believe it. They're all jobs (professions?) which allow for individualized time scheduling, independence, and a type of self-made-woman attitude. Recession-proofing by diversification may turn out to be the same as virus-proofing.
Book Guy
4 years ago
I'm wondering if any will start working at Latina parlors
WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
4 years ago
I thought strippers retired to real estate (pre-2008) or nursing (which makes more sense during a pandemic).
Liwet
4 years ago
I know of many a dancer that were CNA or LPN danicing while in nursing school to become R.N.s
THE CHAINDOG
4 years ago
Mine is on hold but Sb x stripper available once Covid off the field. She married a boy toy much younger that got her pg in 2016 but willing meetup saying she is a horny housewife. Fucked her going on 12 yr. Once they play they always play.....
Player11
4 years ago
As far as existing strippers word from Nate (Pimp in coin club) off street they giving bj in car $50, sex $70, anal $100.
Player11
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion