The Coldest Winter

Sunday, August 9, 2020 6:55 PM
I was just reminded this weekend that summer is coming to a close. Which I completely forgot as this year has blended together. This winter will add a new layer into this pandemic. In the northeast winter was the busiest times for clubs. Sports, cold weather, and a migration of the hottest girls made it a party atmosphere every weekend. Friendly reminder to the guys to scout out the free women now. When that first chill happens a lot of girls will be open to being friends with benefits to pass the winter months

6 comments

*For those who arent living through the hell we are, im saying this as clubs and indoor dining never reopened since march and Im doubtful will open until there is a vaccine in 2021.
NJBalla
4 years ago
Yeah - I was thinking about this the last couple of days, how summer has come and mostly gone and will be over soon and how time has flown. Down here in Miami not much changes since the weather stays about the same, just a bit less hot and a bit less rain post-summer - when I lived in Dallas I would dread the start of winter mostly b/c of the cold-weather but I also hated the mostly gray skies; I found it depressing.
Papi_Chulo
4 years ago
A lot of girls who might not have been interested the past few months i might check back.
Muddy
4 years ago
So y’all are just going to pretend Fall doesn’t exist? Fall is my favorite season!
Bavarian
4 years ago
Wait, summer is ending? It's still summer here until at least towards the end of September. Practically, it doesn't start getting less hot until after Halloween.
Dolfan
4 years ago
I’m enjoying the summer. We have a month left before late September brings some cool evenings. Early October will bring a nice change of seasons, and I’ll be home to enjoy it. But, I’m not looking forward to a potential second wave of the virus as winter sets in. I’m unsure of what will occur with the election in November too. No offense to either side, but I just don’t see how the country wins with either candidate. Things have moved too far from the center.
Cashman1234
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion