NJ Clubs

Thursday, August 13, 2020 8:33 PM
So Im not a VIP member since I haven't clubbed since lockdown in MArch, but I have noticed a flurry of reviews for clubs in the past week. I know some clubs have been open for outdoor dining, but it seems like LD are available under the table at other places? Feels weird to be out of the loop, but whats going on?

10 comments

Also would like to know, it seems pretty hit or miss with mostly misses, but I’m itching to get out of nyc and Willing to travel to a strip club. Anyone have any idea how far I’m gonna need to drive out? And if there’s a certain place that would be even better. Not even looking for something amazing , just a good lap dance, but more doesn’t hurt.
Playademan
4 years ago
https://www.nj.com/union/2020/08/manager-of-strip-club-with-over-300-people-inside-cited-for-coronavirus-violation-police-say.html?outputType=amp 300 people? Maybe im not checking the site enough, but I dont see any news of this. That or everyone is being good about staying in
NJBalla
4 years ago
That Lookers article is odd. I’m wondering if they had a private party that drew too large of a crowd? It seems too blatant for a club to have that many folks indoors, as it will definitely get LE involved. It’s possible the manager didn’t make the proper payments to keep it quiet. I’ve not read any reviews, and I’ve not thought of hitting any clubs - as I’m thinking the extra services are more difficult to offer in the tents. It seems too spotty/iffy for me currently.
Cashman1234
4 years ago
Lexington KY and Indiana, except Indianapolis, are worth a visit.
Techman
4 years ago
Spend the equivalent of an LD and buy a VIP membership, Founder needs the money.
Techman
4 years ago
I am interested in this too. I have only been to one NJ club, Ragtime in West Paterson. As I noted in my review, I found it a weird experience. I read that 5th Ave in Paterson is also open, in the parking lot, which sounds like an even weirder experience. Mainly I have just been, well, not going to strip clubs. I am hoping that most of them reopen when this is over.
felipe609
4 years ago
Went to XXXV35 in Sayerville a few weeks ago. The dancers are outside on the patio. They do dances, vips inside with masks on after taking temperate.
neon44
4 years ago
*temperature
neon44
4 years ago
Hear anything about how the lappers were? Putting dancers out on the patio doesn't sound great.
wallanon
4 years ago
@neon thanks for the intel, shame my fav clubs dont have that setup. with fall/winter coming outdoors would be a nice way to collect phone numbers needed for the winter months. I hear Breathless in Rahway has the same setup, meet girls outside for a drink and if interested you get to go in. Funny how most of the clubs doing the outdoor service are known for extras.
NJBalla
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion