Speakeasy Season (NYC and NJ)

Tuesday, August 18, 2020 7:43 PM
Im not sure if those outside our the NYC and NJ know, but strip clubs have been for the most part shut down since March. Some are opening for outdoor service. We have no idea what will happen come fall/winter when the thought of braving sub 60 degree weather to see some skin will obliterate club patronage. My guess is some clubs will work like speakeasys. No open light, but regulars and determined visitors may be able to slip in through a side door. That being said. While I dont think it would be worth the risk to regularly enter bars that do this I would recommend that we practice discretion when it comes to reviews. While providing intel on extras is ok, spreading word that a bar is open for indoor service may attract the wrong attention. I wish there was to flag reviews, but hoping we protect guys who need to get away from the wife this winter. Personally, my MO is to find girls for OTC.. Safer for both parties.

5 comments

I've been sticking to seeking NJ. Our area is fucking loaded with hot girls on there man. Yeah most won't meet up but some will. I'm just not gonna go out all 1920's style to some bar's basement and hope it's good.
Muddy
4 years ago
yeah especially with unemployment drying up they are coming out of the woodwork. Winter is truly coming for girls who didn't save during the last 3-4 months. Which leaves great options for us
NJBalla
4 years ago
wow great intel for the real world
latinalover69
4 years ago
You are correct - this may be the proverbial last straw. Clubs and girls are desperate, and a private club arrangement makes sense. I’m just not sure about going around to the back of a club in an already sketchy location - and using a special knock...
Cashman1234
4 years ago
I agree. Not sure what clubs will be able to make it till spring. In the interim I suggest we keep reviews light with note to follow up in private messages for intel
WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion