NJ IS BACK THIS FRIDAY

Monday, August 31, 2020 5:33 PM
Indoor dining opens on Friday aka Strips clubs are back in session. I will be there with my phone to record numbers before the second spike hits in a month and we shut down again. Im holding back the tears as a write this.

20 comments

I don't necessarily think indoor-dining equals strip-clubs opening, but maybe so
Papi_Chulo
4 years ago
i thought the same, but many clubs are telling patrons that schedules will be released shortly. In addition, there were a selection of clubs with outdoor dining providing LD/VIPs so its not a big leap. My only concern is that I doubt this is a long term thing. My guess is we make it until halloween until we spike.
NJBalla
4 years ago
If that’s the case then they’re saying NYC June 2021. What in the actual fuck. Jersey it is then. I’m gonna get bled to death in tolls it looks like.
Muddy
4 years ago
lol just consider it a tax, dont let $13.70 ruin your weekend
NJBalla
4 years ago
ay muddy, the closing of both sin city and scandals was the final nail in the coffin regarding clubs in nyc. i've been hitting jersey every chance i could get, long even before those nyc closings. don't let the extra travel costs discourage you - jersey experiences will be better mileage and looks wise.
rattdog
4 years ago
Hopefully this is true..as i live in NY i rather NJ clubs anyway.... i need my fix..been too long..
toughsob27
4 years ago
Man where are you guys going in jersey. I know N.Y. sucks but jersey just seems like a mish mosh of Small places.
Playademan
4 years ago
Clubbing in nj to me was a lot like fishing. You have to be patient and visit enough to know where the good spots are. My guess is due To COVID clubs that once sucked can be great and past clubs that were great will suck. Time will tell
NJBalla
4 years ago
I’m glad there is finally an opening day. It has been far too long since I’ve enjoyed a tight bodied Brazilian! A few weeks, and football will start. Not bad timing.
Cashman1234
4 years ago
"Indoor dining opens on Friday aka Strips clubs are back in session." So NJ clubbing is all based on you ability to Dine at the Y? I guess you have to make her happy before she returns the favor.
whodey
4 years ago
Lol, the things im looking forward to are. 1. Returning to somewhat normal clubbing 2. Asking girls "what have they been up to" since March knowing most will lie. How many girls will say they worked as maids knowing they survived on OTC 3. Seeing the texts from girls who ignored me during the break asking "hows it going, i was thinking about you?"
NJBalla
4 years ago
will full contact LD's be allowed???
loganshard
4 years ago
@njballa you petty as hell 😂😂😂 But on the real some of my customers showed their ass this pandemic. Y’all smell desperation.
Bharlem
4 years ago
guys from nj - i just found out the paterson hitch is now open. i saw their schedule - made me wished i coulda been there this afternoon. barring restrictions enjoying the company of valeria would have been a real nice restart.
rattdog
4 years ago
What are the restrictions?
WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
4 years ago
I just saw a review in the Unpublished list for Go Go Rama: LOL at the reviewer's description: "... The stage is completely enclosed in plexiglass which gives the feeling of dancers being zoo animals. There are seats at the bar and you can tip through little slots. The whole scene is just bizarre. Masks required at all times. 5 dancers were listed on the “hot line” but only 4 showed up ...." ".... LD prices are up to $25 and 15/30 min rooms are now $140/240 up from $100/180. I don’t know if Dance rules are the same or different because I left after 10 minutes ...."
Papi_Chulo
4 years ago
^ I haven't had access to the reviews in a while as my VIP ran out even though I have I think 64 or 65 reviews but based on what you posted above @Papi do you think there might be room for shower shows to make a comeback, that's what enclosing the bar in Plexiglas made me think of .
twentyfive
4 years ago
^ my immediate reaction is no - but given the circumstances perhaps it may have some appeal in lieu of contact although I think the PLs would get tired of it pretty-quickly (like after one visit)
Papi_Chulo
4 years ago
Wow, I simply can't understand why people would go to a strip club for an experience like that. Maybe you go if you aren't aware of what is being offered these days. But how long are you going to stay? How much will you spend? Everyone has their own answers, but mine are Not Long and Not Much.
winex
4 years ago
no way would they do shower shows on that stage. unless there's a drain underneath that i am unaware of, management is way to cheap to make that kind of adjustment. i would even be shocked if they replaced the dried cum-stained chairs in that VIP room. in all honesty i'm even more surprised that the club is even re-opening. i'd figured february/march.
rattdog
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion