Bottoms Up
1180 Springfield Ave Irvington, NJ 07111

Will BU reopen?

Friday, September 4, 2020 4:04 PM
Starting today NJ allows restaurants and "drinking establishments" to begin seating indoors. I was heading up the Parkway and thought I'd check in just to see if there was any indication of a reopening. Went by at noon (when they used to open every day) and nothing doing. Locked up tight. On my way back down I went again around 1:30 and still no luck. I also tried calling and the phone was disconnected. Not very encouraging. Has anyone heard anything?

7 comments

If they don't reopen, I might never be the same.
Sgrayeff
4 years ago
I think so. The only club Im confident will not reopen is Hott 22 in Union. They were always 1 foot in the grave battling lawsuits with the town and with the bowling alley closed Im sure that building will become a panera, chipotle, ulta beauty, and trader joes. A lot of clubs will take a lot of time to reopen. Managers arent the brightest, girls are extremely flaky, and many are concerned about thier health. I think Bottoms Up may be one of the last clubs to open. I think a lot of dancers will move to other clubs where the amenities are better. Only way back for Bottoms Up is to get a lot of FOTB girls to work.
NJBalla
4 years ago
I've cruised the place a number of times in recent weeks. Nothing doing. Some of the girls have shared that they aren't hopeful. Let's hope they're mistaken.
Sgrayeff
4 years ago
Anyone know where the girls are dancing now? Looking fir Marlena, little thicker but gave the best private dances
Jhat
3 years ago
I hope they can reopen. That is one of those NJ clubs that would provide a glimmer of hope (in my view) that things are legitimately starting to take a turn towards good old Jersey filth and fun. I’ve not flown in over a year, so I’ve not made a trip down to Irvington in a long time. Ive enjoyed a few Irvington clubs, and I hope most can reopen.
Cashman1234
3 years ago
There's a for-sale sign on the building. Sadly, this might be the bottom.
Sgrayeff
3 years ago
So Bottoms Up went Tits Up.
gammanu95
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion