TOFTT New Jersey

Tuesday, October 6, 2020 5:37 PM
So it seems like everyone is like me, playing it cautious and visiting a few clubs for the best return on investment during COVID. I've personally only been to Clancys (not going back as it was a sausage fest) and Delilahs locations. I've been getting great service at Delilahs locations, but may feel the need to roll the dice soon. Here are a few clubs I may TOFTT. I encourage guys who are just sticking to one club to give these a shot. if they have had subpar service. Each had thier time in the limelight and may be a hidden gem post-covid. Hott 22, Union - I drive past this place every Friday night and the parking lot is packed. There was a time when this club was the best in NJ. They do shitty advertising, but 25 cars in a parking lot must mean talent is ok. The bowling alley is closed which means it easier to tell how bustling this place is now VIPS in Orange - This club used to be the best club in NJ until some eastern Europeans took over management 2 years ago. They are currently charging 30 dollars entrance but it cover 3 [view link] may mean more fun on the weekends as I have run into many smokeshows there who were always hounded by blue collared workers looking to spend 20 dollars on a lap dance Sunrise Lounge in Paterson - This had a year in the limelight, but then an undercover cop was shot after hours. They have kept a clean record there and its been able to return to a high mileage club

8 comments

What do you mean by great service at Delilah's? Girls are DTF there or open for extras?
99rocky
4 years ago
Both, do the research on the site lol. But my reason for liking them is the management at locations didn't miss a beat after reopening. These days you just want consistency especially since driving to many clubs can be a dice roll these days
NJBalla
4 years ago
Few clubs that were not charging cover charge are now charging (post covid) and probably more on weekends. It means crowd is more in these clubs?
Johnmancha
4 years ago
I’m gonna wait it out a little
Muddy
4 years ago
I’m gonna hit 35 probably next month
Muddy
4 years ago
@Johnmancha I wouldn’t be surprised if there is some pent up demand manifesting in Jersey.
nicespice
4 years ago
@johnmancha the cover charges arent due to demand, its moreso the managers trying to recoup the losses during covid or make more money to cover expenses of cleaning and sanitizing. @nice it differs by club but i haven't been everywhere. But there is pent up demand in certain locations as the shutdown happened overnight and noone is taking them for granted @muddy I have to pass by 35 and GGR to make it to DD Hazlet. 36 always looked empty, and thier price gouging past kept them off my last, but I have had many great memories in that place
NJBalla
4 years ago
I think you have a good set of potential clubs for a research visit. I’m sitting it out on the bench - until 2021. I think I’ve been to VIP’s several times - many years ago. It was a different name back then - and it was a good time (if it is the same club I am thinking of). Sunrise is worth a shot. I am not sure if there’s a way to know if it’s busy - as the parking is a bit odd. I’m not sure how things work with masks and distance - but the club has a good amount of space. There private rooms could be a good time with the right dancer. I’d still avoid the chicken fingers... Good luck with your decision - and trip!
Cashman1234
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion