10 pm NJ Strip Club Curfew

Monday, November 9, 2020 9:57 AM
[view link] Im usually on my way home by then so it wont hurt me. This does intrigue me though. My experience is girls who work from 7 pm - 1 am are usually hotter, younger, but not very resourceful. Im guessing they will just have to adjust to make less and working earlier. But the pro is the ones that keep up the new hours will learn the benefit of keeping regulars which is a skill daytime girls are good at.

13 comments

"seating will be banned at indoor bars" Yikes, does this mean standing up for lapdances.
NJBalla
4 years ago
Hookers don't necessarily make more than dancers in clubs. Most men just come for dances and a girl can make a decent living on air dances and great social skills. The point is to do the least for the most money. When they resort to hoeing there are always a lot of problems that drive them to it
Icee Loco (asshole)
4 years ago
The cowardly Governor of NJ is obviously trying to shut bars down altogether, but won't just do it for fear of blowback. So instead the pussy just implemented rules that has the same effect.
rickdugan
4 years ago
It’s been already happening here with alcohol cut-off times, and yes now there is a curfew in my area which takes it one step further. Personally I’ve only worked a small handful of night shifts post-lockdowns. Not only is dayshift a bit more stable (but not by much) IMO, but it’s also less of a $$ risk when one shows up early enough to avoid a house fee. Sigh. Maybe in 1-3 years it will be better...
nicespice
4 years ago
wintertime i just around the corner. who knows it might be fun to see my fave standing outside the club on the parking lot, wearing a real heavy jacket or fur coat, snow is piled up to the ankles and getting grinded up against the club's wall while standing next to a dumpster.
rattdog
4 years ago
Makes total sense! Apparently, youse have not hoid dat COVID wakes up and starts to spread from 10:01 pm to 11:59 am! 😏
ATACdawg
4 years ago
Why is he doing this? I thought the election was over.
misterorange
4 years ago
@misterorange Pfizer just announced good news in respect to vaccine clinical trials. My guess is July 4th 2021 will be the period we see restrictions really get relaxed and people feeling comfortable (e.g. movie theatres at 75% capacity, people without masks on becoming more of a norm). This news means Murphy's time to shine is nearing an end. Its like a weatherman, You love winter more than summer because everyone needs you.
NJBalla
4 years ago
Its going to be a bad winter as the aecond wave hits.
Icee Loco (asshole)
4 years ago
^^ Thanks for the report, Icey Weatherman.
misterorange
4 years ago
Third wave icee- and between thanksgiving, Black Friday and Christmas shopping we are going to be wishing for “only” 120,000 new cases a day and the resulting hospitalization and deaths
4 years ago
I hear lots of these new wave reports, but is it just me or have the stories of healthy people dying or horrors stories disappeared? All we hear these days is rising cases.
NJBalla
4 years ago
I think the governor is trying to find something to slow the increases in new daily cases. I hope this helps. Cases in Newark and Essex county are high. The population density in the northeastern part of the state makes it dangerous.
Cashman1234
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion