Bigger Sin? Clubbing on Easter or Christmas?

Tuesday, March 30, 2021 12:28 AM
While I havent clubbed on either day, I do wonder what clubbing on easter would feel like.

25 comments

Feels like any other day - I venture to say most SCers and dancers are not exactly hardcore practitioners of Christianity.
Papi_Chulo
3 years ago
When I first started SCing I did try to abstain from clubbing on these days but the SCs usually won
Papi_Chulo
3 years ago
Are clubs even open on Christmas? I figure they'd be deserted. Easter, less so.
Tetradon
3 years ago
unfortunately I have become too acquainted with some dancers and the ones FOTB from Dominican or brazil have no problem servicing 10 guys on Friday and posting videos from the church on Sunday. Social media is a joke.
NJBalla
3 years ago
@tetra we have a few in NJ, i haven't found the urge too. mostly because of the food coma im in
NJBalla
3 years ago
Lol put some cash in an Easter egg and hide it somewhere on yourself. Then invite an Easter egg hunt 😝
nicespice
3 years ago
Many a Easter weekends I’ve been left alone so I’ve been in the clubs several times on “Easter Eve.” Have never been in a club on Easter Day and very few Sundays for that matter. Most pathetic thing I ever did holidaywise was NYE in a club, and it was a small one at that. That was miserable.
shailynn
3 years ago
^ You and BBBC are into some kinky stuff 😅
nicespice
3 years ago
I have never clubbed on Christmas, but I've clubbed on Christmas Eve as well as the day after. I visited Paradise Gentlemen's Club in COI on Easter Sunday in 2017. It was slow, but I had a good time. https://tuscl.net/review.php?id=300121
EastCoaster
3 years ago
===> "unfortunately I have become too acquainted with some dancers and the ones FOTB from Dominican or brazil have no problem servicing 10 guys on Friday and posting videos from the church on Sunday." Most Catholic churches hold Confessions on Saturdays for a reason. By the time those girls make it to church on Sunday those sins have been washed away. 😉
rickdugan
3 years ago
I’ve clubbed on Easter - and I’m not proud of it. I was drinking heavily during that time - and I remember flying up to Newark on Easter evening after having Easter dinner with my family in Florida. I landed and drove straight to the club. I am not sure how the night ended - but I woke up in a crappy hotel room with a couple of otc dancers who said I was one of the last customers left in the club after the lights came on. A few hours later I was showered and on a flight to Houston.
Cashman1234
3 years ago
I say Christmas is the bigger sin. Baby Jesus would not approve. But resurrected Jesus on Easter would be empathetic since he will have died for all sinners by then.
SirLapdancealot
3 years ago
How Easter eggs are made. https://imgur.com/a/BLNfvBL
shadowcat
3 years ago
Easter is definitely worse if you're a Christian. It's the day our Lord arose from the dead. Christmas is more of a secular holiday.
jackslash
3 years ago
Rhode Island Dolls traditionally had their xmas party on xmas eve day. Last year due to Covid they didn't, but it was a great way to enjoy the afternoon for the prior 20 years. Easter is a holiday I refuse to celebrate, since there is no secular aspect to it, unlike Christmas. Having said that ski areas used to have sunrise services so I could ski early, have breakfast, ski a few hours and then go to Marios on the way home. Covid has changed me and made me reflect on life in general so for Easter this year I plan on .....golfing.
skibum609
3 years ago
sir lapdancing is of course correct from a theological standpoint. no doubt read the tractates theo-philosophicus or as we space geneiouses call it the theo-philosophich abhandlung however his theological musings are moot if one regularly changes religion. if it is sin to club on easter become a hindoo but when diwalt rolls around u just become a jew and then u want a pork chop its time to become an evangaline christian. problem solved. your welcome
DoctorPhil.
3 years ago
now that i have solved ur theological problems we should talk about something interesting like the time that i coined the term brat pack. i was riffing on my grandpappys idea for rat pack. my grandpappy was good friends with humprey bowman and francis sinatra u see anyhoo molly ringsman was so turned on by the name brat pack that she begged me to cum in her mouth. it was all i want to drink ur baby batter phil. good times
DoctorPhil.
3 years ago
Christmas and Easter are two days of the rest of the year to thank God for beautiful women...
Jascoi
3 years ago
Easter? I don't even know what day Easter is an I'm catholic. Clubbing on Christmas is stupendously depressing.
Muddy
3 years ago
muddy i hate to pedantify u with my extraordinary knowledge of just about everything but as a space geneious with substantial background in all areas i simply have to inform u that easter is one of the most important holidays for catholics ur clearer doing youre chosen religion incorrectly. i bet u dont even put the schmutz on your forehead for the ashes wednesday. nor are u likely to know that wednesday actually honors odin who is not at all catholic or even christian so it should really be smear ashes on ur face for odin day i hope this help u. Your welcome
DoctorPhil.
3 years ago
Muddy - Easter is always on Sunday. Your welcome.
Cashman1234
3 years ago
jesus died for our sins. I owe it to him to make sure they are sins worth dying for. The clubs in newark and most nude clubs in NJ are open every day of the year. "I’ve clubbed on Easter - and I’m not proud of it." and i am not ashamed of it either
K
3 years ago
Never clubbed on either Christmas or Easter but I have done OTC on Easter. A couple of years ago I was talking to a CF a couple of days before Easter and she was talking about how boring Easter was going to be since her kids were with their dad and her club is closed on Sundays. I used the opportunity to talk her into meeting up OTC for the first time despite her always saying before that she didn't ever want to meet any customers OTC because it was safer to just do ITC since extras were normal at the club. I guess you could add this to the long list of sins that will surely cause me to spend eternity in Hell.
whodey
3 years ago
^ since i am a space geneious and a theologian i will advice u to take daily holy water enemas they will wash ur sins away. your welcome
DoctorPhil.
3 years ago
steal the holy water from a local church. it isnt a sin if its for a good cause once again your welcome
DoctorPhil.
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion