Drink of Choice if you make over a visit per week, for an hour or more

Sunday, July 11, 2021 1:39 AM
Not sure if its been asked, but for the seasoned professionals of us what is your go to drink. Ive learned most guys over the years prefer to stick to corona lites and coors lights in comparison to the hard liquor. Helps keep the mind fresh to not overpay in the room. How about everyone else?

26 comments

Rum & Coke, 1 per hour to a maximum of three. Straight cola after.
ATACdawg
3 years ago
One Bud Light per hour, two max. After that, red bull or water and I've already been there too long
SanchoRG
3 years ago
If I’m driving I’ll have the obligatory 1 beer at each stop, 3 max. Heineken, Stella, Amstel Light. If I’m not driving and partying (which is more rare these days) I’ll do shots with strippers and waitresses - their choice
shailynn
3 years ago
If driving... Jim Beam & Coke, two if I'm not there long, max of four if there a couple hours. If Ubering... Nix the mixed drink. Usually the girls wanna do tequila shots, so those and either whiskey (Jameson, Glenlivet, or Makers) or Kettle One.
ElDuderino_AZ
3 years ago
Budweiser, preferably two in the first hour and about one each hour thereafter. Jack and coke up front if pressed for time. Not the most imaginative drinks, but they're universal.
kenrodchitown
3 years ago
I will drink a Stella, Heineken or Amstel. I sip slowly - and I max out at 2 beers - regardless of my duration spent in the club. After 2 beers - it’s bottled water. I know it would be far too easy to have 6 beers - or more. I have been there too many times - so 2 and done is my hard limit.
Cashman1234
3 years ago
I'm always driving, so one or two beers (usually Coors Light) and then switch to water.
crosscheck
3 years ago
1 drink per hour and never shots unless I find "the one" the party with. Typically corona with lime or bourbon.
goodyman
3 years ago
Vodka and tonic... not so hard on the breath for talking to dancers and for the ride home in case you get pulled over... no more than 2 or 3 though.
RolandKash
3 years ago
Start the jokes … it’s a Cosmopolitan. Yup, if it’s good enough for Carrie Bradsaw, it’s good enough for me ;-)
SteveSutton
3 years ago
My #1 choice is shots with the dancers. If I don't have a stripper I'm interested in enough to do that, usually I won't drink alcohol, just nurse a coke. Occasionally I'll get a beer instead -- whatever their best beer is, which often still means a Coors or something lol
Subraman
3 years ago
I might drink one Bud Light. I might have a coke. I'm a wine drinker and strip clubs typically don't have a very good selection. So I tend to just not drink. Plus alcohol numbs the senses . Why do I want to do that ?
Warrior15
3 years ago
Ketel One on the rocks. 2 if I haven't been eating, 3 if I have. Then water.
Tetradon
3 years ago
Jager bomb and Bud light. No clubs nearby equals long drive so I never leave tipsy
elmer
3 years ago
vodka (tito's, grey goose, kettle one) and soda with a lime.
jwhat9
3 years ago
A bucket of beer to get buzzed
jackslash
3 years ago
Either a rickarita or a gin rickey
rickthelion
3 years ago
For the uninitiated, rickaritas are far manlier than margaritas. Hence the name. And drivin with a rickarita in one hand and a gin rickey in the other - all while some sexy female hairless ape sucks your BSLC - is fun as shit. You just set your Tesla autopilot on rick mode and enjoy the show as frickin’ apes bounce off the hood. It’s good to be a rick. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
3 years ago
California has tight booze & club laws. No booze in nude clubs (like Deja Vu). Full bar or just beer/wine in topless clubs (like AJ's in San Jose). Full bar in pasties clubs (like Jumbo's Clown Room in LA). So I'm usually a bottled water guy. And no pregame for me, thank you.
herbtcat
3 years ago
Jack & Coke. Rideshare.
ancientlurker
3 years ago
Moderate alcohol beers or seltzer’s if I’m driving. Corona, mich ultra, yuengling, Guinness. No heavy IPA’s like loose cannon or raging bitch. If I’m not driving I’ll do beam and coke, margaritas and shots. Vodka tonics or gin and tonics if it’s summer and I’m not driving.
Hank Moody
3 years ago
Water.
bang69
3 years ago
Alternative between Mic Ultra and O’douls.
dirtyburt
3 years ago
Modelo and shots of patron
Icee Loco (asshole)
3 years ago
Today was Makers with some Patron shots in between. Hard to argue with a $5 Makers special this month.... especially when she gives half of them (and tequila shots) for free...
ElDuderino_AZ
3 years ago
Bourbon and Coke most days and only 2 unless I am there 3+ hours which rarely happens. After that just Coke or water the rest of the time. Tequila shots if I have had a bad week and just want to blow off some steam.
whodey
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion