Condom of Choice

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 2:45 AM
What are the condoms of choice for you guys. For years I only used lifestyle because it was reputable. I once thought about getting flavored condoms for girls who only provided BJ but felt silly ordering them. However, I just tried skyn condoms for the first time and there is no turning back for me.

21 comments

Magnum bare skin. It does break but it's the best one for me.
Icee Loco (asshole)
3 years ago
Crown condoms- blue label. good for the average hoe i mean joe lol. dont break fit good.
eros973
3 years ago
I have used a condom about 10 times since 1972.
skibum609
3 years ago
I have used a condom zero times since 1987. Likely saved more $ than the vasectomy cost. Best deal ever.
gSteph
3 years ago
Skin Elites.
Warrior15
3 years ago
Founder, can we have condom reviews? I had asked about this a long while back. Remember, TUSCL serves a legitimate and necessary social good. SJG Roxanne https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIR7dXjMB88
san_jose_guy
3 years ago
Magnum Bare Skin
bang69
3 years ago
I use Trojan BareSkyn. Worst are Durex.
Tetradon
3 years ago
I have never once had good sex when using a condom. 99% bareback and cumming inside. No unwanted kids and one case of chlamydia.
DennisKe
3 years ago
The worst are the free condoms at bars and clubs. Icon is bad.
Icee Loco (asshole)
3 years ago
^ A lot of Durexes at bars and clubs. Or Planned Parenthood.
Tetradon
3 years ago
Just tried bareskin and wow its a whole new world. A little less durable though, one broke, and I had to switch it for another. For the risk takers who go bare.....have you ever had any bump, rashes, or wake up at night with chills? I mean we all have a greater chance of dying from COVID, diabetes, heart disease, cancer but I dont want to have a special visitor once a month or make a payment once a month in the future.
NJBalla
3 years ago
Magnum Bareskin for me... although recently a girl I was with had Female condoms... that shit was awesome
Daddillac
3 years ago
I use FlexiSeal! I get hard and spray it on - and I’m good for the whole night! That guy can make a boat out of that shit!
Cashman1234
3 years ago
Founder, let us have condom reviews. TUSCL most definitely has socially redeeming value. SJG Humble Pie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gWqrP30YXQ
san_jose_guy
3 years ago
^ Someone is very eager to read reviews of the new Ribbed Trojan Goat Skin line of condoms…
Cashman1234
3 years ago
Im all for reviews, but you cant beat amazon albeit I take the reviews with a grain of salt. The reviews about trojan bareskin raised some red flags for me to think about using it routinely with dancers, but I shall be using it with civvies.
NJBalla
3 years ago
I use a hefty bag construction debris, regular condoms just don't work for me 🤣😁😎😜
twentyfive
3 years ago
@25 scented or non scented?
NJBalla
3 years ago
scented pf course LOL
twentyfive
3 years ago
Has anybody tried female condoms?
ilbbaicnl
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.