Rate this Dance: Urban Meyer Edition

Tuesday, October 5, 2021 12:12 AM
Surprised noone brought this up, you think he LDK'd? [view link]

21 comments

What happens in Columbus doesn't stay in Columbus.
TheeOSU
3 years ago
Since the USC job opened up he wants to get fired at JAX
motorhead
3 years ago
It's setup you could see he wasn't all in on it with his hand in the way
Muddy
3 years ago
^ Bingo! Yeah he also barely looked at her and was more interested in talking to the guy seated next to him. Basically he let her have her cheap thrill grinding on a famous coach.
TheeOSU
3 years ago
BREAKING, Urban Meyer out 4-6 weeks due to deflated testicles. Word is he hasn't washed his hands since this dance. SOURCE:https://youtu.be/2S_RkZImhNQ?t=150
NJBalla
3 years ago
^^^then it's been decided by us lap dance experts if you will that there was no harm, no foul. Unless ofcourse he was grabbing her by the pussy which I concede is very possible.
Muddy
3 years ago
I think he was too wasted to get much of a stiffy.
grand1511
3 years ago
There really is not indisputable video evidence here as to whether Meyer was guilty of illegal use of hands.
Huntsman
3 years ago
But probably illegal contact. Throw that yellow panty.
goldmongerATL
3 years ago
OOFF… Definitely a bad look. Maybe he was just trying to help her work out a tight hammy by massaging her thigh?
iknowbetter
3 years ago
As if his tenure with the Jags wasn't a complete clusterfuck already.
crosscheck
3 years ago
Just win and all this fake pearl clutching goes away
Studme53
3 years ago
Is Ron Jeremy the owner of the Jaguars? https://images.app.goo.gl/bhCBaHikWqTfri629
motorhead
3 years ago
^ Isn't that Borat?
TheeOSU
3 years ago
Only a douche celebrity would go to “his” bar in Columbus and grope women.
DrStab
3 years ago
I'd give the dance itself a 2/10, but no matter how famous he is, this is really nobody's business what he does in his spare time.
lapdanceking82
3 years ago
Here’s my advice for Urban Meyer. This is simple and it can be used if he wants to grope strippers or coeds. Get one of those Aflac blue blazers to wear to clubs. Folks who think they recognize a famous coach will likely associate the blazer with coach Nick Saban - and then Urban Meyer may get a new endorsement contract!
Cashman1234
3 years ago
lost the locker room? how? if anything he won. first day of practice after that incident how many players said, 'yo coach u da man!!!" years back when he was the assistant coach for the ny giants bill belichik was cheating on his wife with the club's secretary. she was a fine piece of ass too.
rattdog
3 years ago
OMG ! A man let some hot college chick rub her ass on him in a bar! Where’s my little-old-lady pearls to clutch? This fiend can’t possibly coach a bunch of bubble-butt pro football players!
Studme53
3 years ago
jags +4 over the titans
rattdog
3 years ago
This should be a personal matter not a football one. On the football side of things, he is a legend at coaching COLLEGE football. I still remember those years when he didnt coach OSU, but he constantly smashed their dreams with his superb coaching of subpar non-talents such as Tebow and made Chris Leak look like Johnny Unitas. As far as the NFL, yeah I barely watch but I can already tell you that the Jags outside of their green as all heck QB, have absolutely no talent. And thus, I wouldn't expect them to be any other than 0-5 or whatever they are. So either he sticks it out, drafts well and shows results next year, or back to college he goes. Just make sure to keep your private life private, Urban
joebyr
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion