Body Count (Sexual Partners Exercise)

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 2:35 AM
Now that football season is over I have a fun or maybe eye opening exercise for guys who like to frequent extras bars. Write down every girl you have "seen". Boy was it eye opening and a trip that memory lane remembering every girl Ive seen in the past 10 years. Hope the future wife doesnt ask me not that Id tell.... For extra credit rank them lol

32 comments

Maybe 30 different girls? (Extras only, not civvie dates.) Maybe 5 of them I've done multiple VIPs with. I'm sure there are guys here that could track zeroes, plural, onto my tallies.
Tetradon
2 years ago
Are you asking how many I've banged inside a strip club. A lifetime ITC number ? We're not counting girlfriends, civvies, OTC, sugar babies, mechanical dolls at home, right ?
Warrior15
2 years ago
The worst part of this exercise is realizing I have no way to contact about 90% of these women and I’d sure like to see some of them again.
shailynn
2 years ago
I'm doing to estimating and calculating. I'm not sure I want to admit the number I came up with.
Warrior15
2 years ago
Damn, I wanna know Blah’s body count. Not sure how far it would go sexually, but there is penetration most likely 🔪🔪🔪
nicespice
2 years ago
It's not the number that I don't want to admit. I'm doing one extra calculation. Multiplying that number by the average cost of each session. I think I could have bought a house.
Warrior15
2 years ago
Up until 30-35 years ago I kept an actual list. I kept it. Hey, I still have box scores for 1,000 games of strat-o-matic baseball. Every once in a while, the name is something like "bartender at Il capriccio" and a few first names only, but its first and last names only up until 1990, I think. 117 names. Caveat - to get on the list it had to be bareback, ejaculate inside. No load on the tummy bullshit. If I count women from swinging, it's double. Dancers under the same rules would be 2 in 47 years. To be fair most of them were crammed into 4 years of college (52), three years of law school (33) and the rest before and after. College was 4 years in a frat with an 18-year-old drinking age, on a campus that had its own brand of rolling papers, while I sold weed. When I die, I am going to go to Zoo Mass from 1975-1979 instead of heaven.
skibum609
2 years ago
Ever notice how Arizona Turd Blossom always brings the conversation -- any conversation -- around to homosexual acts? Interesting obsession for someone on a website devoted to strip clubs.
EastCoaster
2 years ago
Are we counting blow jobs, too, or just fucking?
doctorevil
2 years ago
I lost count a while ago.
Muddy
2 years ago
My standards were strict, no bjs, no hand jobs, no titty loads, no skunk stripes, no ass sex, no sex with condoms.
skibum609
2 years ago
I lost count of the pros many years ago. It the count of non-pros is to embarrassingly low to admit to.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
I have been celibate my entire life except for the 27 years that I was married.
shadowcat
2 years ago
Not into paying for sex. I'm 41, number is somewhere between 30 and 40, regardless of where I shot.
ElDuderino_AZ
2 years ago
Nicespice said, "Damn, I wanna know Blah’s body count. Not sure how far it would go sexually, but there is penetration most likely 🔪🔪🔪" Did Blah really kill people?
Chilli_Powdurr
2 years ago
Lmfao! Yesterday Skibum609 has been bragging about banging every woman in sight when he said, 'Cowboy's problem is nothing more the sheer, unadulterated jealousy of baby boomers. As all young guys should know, the absolute best time in history to be a guy occurred during the baby boomer years. What we all go and pay for now, was available back in the day for free if you went bar hopping.' Today he admits he had a strict standard of being a 60 year old virgin when he said, "My standards were strict, no bjs, no hand jobs, no titty loads, no skunk stripes, no ass sex, no sex with condoms."
48-Cowboy
2 years ago
@heaving When It Comes To Sex, Quality Matters More Than Quantity. You have “admitted” to having been on a date with a beautiful Blonde Caucasian woman a real dime, and you survived, so you have @skibum609 beat by a mile and a half at least. No need for Pics and Vids you know it happened. Good Times, Good Times. :D
CJKent_band
2 years ago
Wow Cowboy you should have learned to read English. Were you even born here boy?
skibum609
2 years ago
My civvy body count is over 100, most from my 20s when I was young and attractive and in an open relationship with a young bisexual woman who liked to share. It's a shame she was crazy in the head, because she truly spoiled me for a couple years even though all my friends hated her. Not counting LDKs I can count all the pros on one hand. With LDKs it's probably around 20?
JamesSD
2 years ago
@heaving On February 17, 2022 you wrote, and I quote: “…I went to a strip club with a girl…(a date)... We weren't invisible or anything we may have been the most active customers during the day shift we were there and I think the key for that is being slightly more proactive than otherwise you would and also being engaging with the dancers together with your friend/partner/(date).” Playboy Is a name given to a perpetual bachelor who is extremely successful with beautiful women. Women typically want to be with a playboy, they often want to marry him, and some obsess over him. The playboy cares about the women who love him. A playboy has an intrinsic confidence, the primary source of his attraction. A playboy does not "try" to sleep with women. It would be beneith him. This is merely a side-effect of a charming evening. So you said it yourself you are such a Playboy. Good Times, Good Times ;D
CJKent_band
2 years ago
The people who know whether blah killed people seem to have disappeared.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Seem like, to have a high non-pro count, you have to be a barfly, or at least a gym rat. I'm not a big drinker, and I find it's easier to maintain the habit of exercising if it doesn't require making a trip. And, being homely, I don't think I'd have much chance with non-pros who look as good as the pros I've been with. And non-pros who like to hook up seem to prefer variety, so hard to repeat with the ones you click with. Whereas pros like repeat business.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
"Skibum is a joke." ^ Correct
48-Cowboy
2 years ago
they are all burried out in the woods. I have no idea how many
jvTroop
2 years ago
I really don’t how many. It’s not just old age forgetfulness. I lost count before I was 50 years old. In trying to estimate how many women I have splooged on or in I found it easier to divide them into two categories: 1. Civvies (pro bono desploogination service providers): probably less than 125 2. Desploogination Service Professionals: probably more than 230 In the foregoing estimates, repeat performances by the same woman were counted as only one. As for rating them, I really can’t. Most were not memorable. That doesn’t mean they weren’t very good. Most of them were. The few that are truly memorable were the ones who were either remarkably lousy or the few that impressed me with their exceptional skill and enthusiasm.
reverendhornibastard
2 years ago
@doctor_evil its up to you. I only count FS. I never engaged in FS routinely until the pandemic opened my eyes to how short life can be. For those who just get CBJ's or heck even HJ Im sure creating a list is just as fun. If you have been in the game for some time you will find yourself reminscing about clubs or parlors that were hidden is a deep corner of your mind. For example, this exercise always reminds me of the 2 months I would visit club sights in newark. A club that opened at 3 am in the morning, charged you 25 to get in and took your picture. Thinking about how stupid I was for doing that makes me chuckle
NJBalla
2 years ago
Damn reverend... those are Wilt Chamberlain kind of numbers.
misterorange
2 years ago
A Gentlemen never tells. Even when it is too many and too good not to. I never lived under the code "snort lines and fuck dimes" I am still 100% DDF ;D
CJKent_band
2 years ago
The average woman will always have more sexual encounters than you have, especially if she's college educated or in the armed forces. No big deal, i wouldn't ask and i most certainly wouldn't tell.
tin man
2 years ago
in the usa... maybe 200.
Jascoi
2 years ago
I don't count. I think after a point you realize sex is meaningless. The problem with this generation is girls just want to get fucked and will demand sex. Or keep expecting it. It's like seduction is rarely a thing anymore.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
If I'm counting strippers and/or hookers, it's in the 200-ish range. Non-sex workers probably less than 50.
georgmicrodong
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion