Rate this Dance

Tuesday, May 24, 2022 3:07 AM
"Apparently United Airlines doesn't properly train their employees. You never lead with a right, he should be working off the jab, hands up, chin tucked, and moving the upper body.Also, it looks like the United agent hasn't been doing his road work." [view link]

10 comments

The dude that kicked his ass was a former pro football player for the Broncos.
mike710
2 years ago
Asshole had his luggage on the wheelchair another person needed. Just pay a skycap “baller”.
Studme53
2 years ago
Was that his luggage in a wheelchair? If so, he packs like my fucking wife. Regardless, the employee is in the wrong for coming out from behind the counter. In the video, it is the United Airlines employee who throws the first punch, and he got exactly what he deserved. I also read that he was fired, but not arrested. It is safe to say that the cops had access to multiple witnesses and surveillance video evidence that we had not seen and were justified in arresting the customer. However, based on the video, it appears he repeatedly invades the customer's space and squares up on him. I am curious as to why the employee was not arrested.
gammanu95
2 years ago
Best part is the fucking THUD sound when that tub 'o lard crashed down on the conveyor! Then he gets up all delirious and off-balance and comes back out for more. Probably was watching Rocky on his lunch break. "Duhhh... c'mon you ain't so ba-a-a-d, ain't so ba-a-a-d. Duhhhh"
misterorange
2 years ago
Lmfao. I like how that customer started crying assault after he got punched. That customer needs to have his ass kicked like he is asking for. Knock that fucker out!
crazyjoe
2 years ago
Regardless of who was in the “right” or “wrong”, the employee was fired, and evidently the passenger was arrested and has probably earned himself a lifetime ban from flying on United, and possibly all airlines - if TSA agrees to go that way. With the current sensitivity to the problem of unruly passengers, now is not the time to prove how tough you are in the airport or on the plane. Just follow instructions, be patient, and let it go. Let it go.
iknowbetter
2 years ago
@misterorange if the agent fell on the conveyor and it took him to baggage claim it would be clip of the year
NJBalla
2 years ago
That would be fucking hysterical.
misterorange
2 years ago
Just shows how stupid people are. Both of them ruined their lives only to be a social media joke.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^ you are still the biggest joke, so no tears lil girl.
skibum609
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion