The end.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, June 17, 2022 3:26 PM

17 comments

R.I.P
Funkycold88
2 years ago
Very sad to see that go. Atlanta won’t be the same.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Truly a sad day
RockAllNight
2 years ago
I wonder if the sign is for sale? It'd look great in my house... ;)
Rod8432
2 years ago
Only went there a handful of times and always had fun. At least I still have the memories
Hank Moody
2 years ago
All rise. Please bow your heads in a moment of silence.
gammanu95
2 years ago
Fuck George Floyd. This is the tragedy. Why can't Ben Crump and John Morgan focus on this?
gammanu95
2 years ago
One item I never got to check off my bucket list.
crosscheck
2 years ago
The Boyz II Men soundtrack was too much lol
wallanon
2 years ago
Is Atlanta headed for being a mediocre town for our hobby?
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Can’t they open another one near the Griffin Girls !
BuckMcNutter
2 years ago
They are moving the sign to shadowcat's house. The poles get installed tomorrow.
goldmongerATL
2 years ago
Yeah I drove by a couple weeks ago on Buford Highway. Never got to go, I had the chance but you figure hey there's no way this place is going anywhere with how popular it is. And yeah that sign is classic gotta be worth something. Hell we should start a collection to get it.
Muddy
2 years ago
I got two follies shirts including the old classic Polo, so I’m good with that instead of the sign. I remember Follies from 20 years. When eye patch Marshall was the only security girl outside. Then they got popular & had to get a SWAT team. I use to boast how the 30341 (Chamblee) was the best zip code in the Metro Atlanta. Best strip in follies, PDK airport, plaza fiesta, club mansion was good , mad Italian has been there since 1973 and offer the best Italian food (& cheesesteaks ever) and was a place both rich & poor could live. Chamblee is getting more expensive to live (like most metro cities in Atlanta) and they’re becoming less SC friendly. It sucks. @mcBuckNutter. The little Griffin chick is a ROB she’s online “selling vids” and not coming through. She almost got me IG rhymes with tri_Dartin I need to meet shadowcat , I bet it’s someone I’ve seen a million times Now on my way to TJ or Medellin. Those are my new follies
Garfield84
2 years ago
I was given one of those polo shirts by Barry. I had it modified and added "Vagina Inspector". I still have it but no place to wear it now! 2 of the Griffing girl occasionally work at Vivide. One of them said that they are the only 2 still dancing at clubs.
shadowcat
2 years ago
Why did they close down?
Darkboyansa0
2 months ago
prudes. local government pressure imo.
Jascoi
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion