Pizza/Sand-which Parties at Strip Clubs?

Tuesday, June 21, 2022 7:00 PM
Im cringing as I create this topic because it screams of something that BTE would write, but perhaps its inflation but many clubs in NJ are offering free pizza, sandwiches, and snack parties to entice guys to come. This just seems silly to me. Id prefer deals on entry and lap dances. I only enjoy a beer before dances. Junk food before a dances gives me bad breath and is unhygienic. Does a pizza party or sand-which party make you want to run to a club?

31 comments

this was very common in the 80s around here. there was a place in Newark, I cannot recall the name, the owner's wife would make food and customers would have a plate of whatever dropped in front of them after a few beers. I am told it works to bring in some extra customers, but it does nothing for me. " Id prefer deals on entry and lap dances." my choice would be hot women, excellent lap dances and a DJ that speaks clearly
K
2 years ago
Desires has always had a free lunch, cooked to order.
skibum609
2 years ago
Strippers will have to exfoliate a lot. To remove the blackheads due to grease being rubbed into their skin.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
MMMM Pizza
twentyfive
2 years ago
'and a DJ that speaks clearly' A dj that doesn't speak at all would be much better!
TheeOSU
2 years ago
You know lap dance prices (although it hasn’t hit Jersey quite yet atleast not lien some of these other places) I expect nice steak dinner in addition to my $40 cut song bs lackluster effort lapdance. Free pizza ain’t bringing me in but I’ll probably. Which btw I need like a fucking hole in the head. I’ve been in the road, not excersicing but eating the same I blew the fuck up. Now I’m buying John Bastow dvds
Muddy
2 years ago
Follies had a free buffet at 4PM every day and they didn't need it to bring in the customers.
shadowcat
2 years ago
It depends on the place. I've eaten from the buffet at Follies because I was hungry and traffic was a bitch. Millstream Inn in Baltimore used to have a pretty decent spread, including seafood. Maybe it still does but I haven't been there in years. There's plenty of clubs where I've also said no thanks to food that isn't made to order, though. Case by case.
wallanon
2 years ago
I'm intrigued that you're so unfamiliar with these exotic sandwich things that you think they're sand-whiches. Fascinating! Neither a change in entry fee nor the presence of sand-whiches has any bearing on my SC decisions, but I'm a grizzled veteran PL. I suspect "let's head to panochas over lunchbreak, they serve pizza and these 'sand-which' thingies so we can just grab a bite to eat there" is an appealing proposition to blue collar and even some white collar guys.
Subraman
2 years ago
In many clubs eating the club-food can be playing as much Russian-roulette as going bareback in VIP - just sayin'
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
Free food may help some - but it begs to wonder how much $$$ will the customers attracted by this will spend in the club/dancers 🤔
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
Having a day w/ reduced dance and/or VIP prices (but at least dances) I think would help - perhaps make it one of the early-week days (Mo or Tu or Wed; or maybe a Su; or a combo of 2 or 3 days during the week) - and also reduce the house-fees for the girls on that day(s) so they are not pissed and take it out on the PLs - the reduced prices may perhaps not cause a lo$$ and even perhaps a net-gain - at least it could be a worthwhile experiment if it's advertised well
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
Free or heavily discounted food has been a staple of daytime attractions at strip clubs around here for a while. Its never been much of a draw to me, for the food but in most of those clubs you can see it does have an impact. I noticed it pretty dramatically at Goldfinger when I went a few times recently. At Cheetah it's noticeable too. You'll see a clear lull in customers after the free food period ends. What I like about it is it draws more activity in the club earlier, so I'll sometimes hit up the clubs with the lunch specials even though I wouldn't eat the food. Drink and dance specials will sometimes entice me to choose one club over another. But they've got to back it up, if the club sucks and is cheap it still sucks and I'm not gonna waste my time there.
Dolfan
2 years ago
On The Border in south-east Wisconsin has a free lunch every day until 2:00, usually 2 or 3 pizzas in a heated glass display case. Not that I really watch for it, but I've never seen anyone eat anything there, and I've never been tempted to try or even look closely at it.
BaggerRider
2 years ago
I used to go to clubs for food. One that's closed now had $10 dances two for one drinks and a free lunch buffet during happy hour. They had really good country fried steak. Another had a Mexican buffet. It brought jn a lot of blue collar guys working early who got paid in cash like gardeners construction workers road repair crews.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
There's a club I'm banned from that I order pizzas or tacos to for all the girls. Lulz the girls love it and the manager looks like a clown
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
I do it once a week
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
"Drink and dance specials will sometimes entice me to choose one club over another" I don't think any of my regular clubs have ever had dance specials, but some do occasionally have drink specials, and that does get me in the door. Food not so much -- I'll eat it if it's there, otherwise on non-free-food days I'll order lunch for myself and my stripper from the kitchen.
Subraman
2 years ago
it's the least whipped management could do while letting robs hide in the loitering room for 10 'break' songs. mmm. ribs.
psycho_trick
2 years ago
They aren't doing it to entice hard core hounds like us. They're mainly targeting the "Beer and Boobs" crowd - guys who appreciate not having to spring for dinner while watching titties and drinking several beers sold at a 400% markup.
rickdugan
2 years ago
Complimentary blowjobs b/w 8 & 10 pm may get a few more PLs thru the door
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
mmmmm pizza and blowjobs yay
twentyfive
2 years ago
I made a comment on one NJ club’s Instagram post about free pizza. I was found out, by another TUSCL member. Titties, beer, and free pizza? The free pizza is something I can not refuse! Lol!
Cashman1234
2 years ago
In the small town where I grew up, all the little old ladies, the widows and the spinsters, would show up for the free food every time a business was having an open house, celebrating an anniversary, or having an open to the public anything. These same ladies tended to be the church quilt makers and the providers of lunch at funerals. They were also good about stuffing some extra cookies or cheese and crackers in their purses so there was less clean up for the business afterward. So maybe strip clubs could get a win-win with free food, so long as they were good with a bit of a different crowd. They could advertise in the church bulletin and they’d have a crowd for their free lunches. Aside from that, I doubt that the free lunch thing attracts many people.
Huntsman
2 years ago
Pizza is already my nemesis because it tastes so good. The last thing I need is for pizza to also remind me of beautiful nekked women. My ass is already quite fat enough.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
It's a ploy to entice people in that first gained widespread acceptance in Vegas gambling joints. It's even been used to draw people into a showpalace to hear a singing frog.
nickifree
2 years ago
“I'm telling you, man, it would so be righteous to be in a Veronica Sawyer- Heather Chandler sandwich”
motorhead
2 years ago
I almost forgot. Most free strip club food is salty. That makes you by more drinks.
shadowcat
2 years ago
“I'm telling you, man, it would so be righteous to be in a Veronica Sawyer- Heather Chandler sand-Which” Fixed.
Subraman
2 years ago
They should have a free BBQ buffet with strippers in cow print g strings and cowboy hats.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
@k haha, yeah the simple things @subraman, I have my VPN set to another country, It likes to spellcheck things incorrectly. An experience that will be top 10 of mine will always be at Clancys. One of the bartenders would always bring a homecooked buffet for dancer birthday parties. Im talking 3 huge pans with those lighters on the bottom to keep it warm. One time, after a 15 minute dance I had a fav at the time fix me a plate, she sat in my lap, and we ate together.
NJBalla
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion