Dancers Eating in the Club

Friday, July 1, 2022 12:48 AM
Not while sitting with a customer. And not discreetly in the dressing room. But just sitting at the bar or table blatantly having whatever they either brought in from home or DoorDash delivered or from the club bar. A lot of clubs have it as a rule that this isn’t allowed. But for clubs where it is allowed, if you spot a dancer doing that, would you consider that a negative? Just curious.

70 comments

Not unless she's got the table manners of a dinosaur, or is eating something disgusting.
Tetradon
2 years ago
I have rarely seen any food in a club. What I have seen is salty popcorn and peanuts at the bar to encourage more beer sales I am not going to the right clubs I guess. I would say that a dancer eating at the bar would not entice me to get to know her better. Now I would enjoy sharing a meal with a dancer. That is sensual.
FishHawk
2 years ago
Well they are going to do what they want. I would not try to restrict it. At the Sunnyvale Brass Rail they had a Hofbrau and some girls would get their lunch and come and sit with me. One girl asked me to move let her eat alone, at another club. But I think that was because she was obese and self conscious about eating. No problem. I liked her. SJG Dio - School of Rock (worth hearing this first girl sing) [view link]
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Not negative but I probably wouldn't approach until she was done.
PaulDrake
2 years ago
It's not too common where I am. Most girls eat in the DR when they're not eating with a customer. My regular club even delivers the food to them directly in the DR if they wish. But every so often one will order food and eat it at the bar or a table and it doesn't bother me at all. Some of these girls are working 7-8 hour shifts - they have to eat sometime and some may have good reasons to want to remain on the floor.
rickdugan
2 years ago
I see it as a positive - tells me she really likes putting stuff in her mouth 😏
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
It "bothers" me in the sense that it makes her unavailable – kinda ruins the “fantasy” a bit – she kinda goes from being an object of desire there to solely satisfy me, to looking like a regular person (the horror) – turns the normal SC bizarro-world into “normal world” and I’m there to escape the real/normal world.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
I think eating dancers in the club would be a positive.
TheeOSU
2 years ago
I guess for some reason if one sees any 'employee" (dancer or not; strip club or not) eating on the job, it just seems odd and for w/e reason kinda wrong/unprofessional - can't really explain it - by no means is it a deal-breaker but just feels a bit odd for w/e reason
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
My previous joke aside, I've seen dancers eating in clubs and it's never bothered me.
TheeOSU
2 years ago
I don't care if a dancer eats in the club. Many Detroit clubs serve food and so it's rather common here.
jackslash
2 years ago
If she eating I'll leave her alone. If a dancer or anybody comes up to me while I'm eating, I don't feel comfortable having a conversation while I'm eating food and they aren't. I would probably start involving the food in my conversation if I did like shaking the steak to make a point.
Muddy
2 years ago
@nicespice: I think viewing something so ordinary as a negative would be weird.
booji boy
2 years ago
A def bigger turn-off is if I smell the food on their breath afterwards or even worse coffee or even worse a combo of food, coffee, and cigarette smell
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
I'd want her to brush her teeth afterwards. Other than that, I wouldn't care.
Warrior15
2 years ago
In a way, I'd consider it a negative but not on the dancer. I want the girls out on the floor to be available and I'd wonder why the club isn't providing a place for the girls to take their lunch break.
Liwet
2 years ago
I've had dinner with a dancer more than once at clubs in Tampa. Even made it a pre-dance playtime by feeding each other a couple of times. So, I guess I don't mind. Girls gotta eat right?
mike710
2 years ago
It can often come down to technique: [view link]
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
The girls sometimes sit at the bar and eat at one of the clubs I go to. Honestly never hit my radar at all, didn't occur to me to think there was anything weird about it
Subraman
2 years ago
@Papi: Damned dude you're coming across as a little...delicate, lol. To each his own, but I can't view a naked girl who is drinking with me and running her own gig the same way I do the sales clerk at Best Buy. I also occasionally buy dinner for my favorites, so I don't object to her "dinner breath" any more than she objects to mine. Look you like what you like and all, so you do you. But IMHO you could be writing off some down and dirty hot girls in the process.
rickdugan
2 years ago
@Dugan: Seems you’re looking to split hairs. I stated “… by no means is it a deal-breaker …” One thing is for a girl to be eating w/ you next to you – another thing is for a girl to come up to you out of the blue get within 6-inches of your face and you smell cheap pizza; stale coffee; or cig smell – as I posted “by no means is it a deal-breaker”; just given the choice I’d prefer fresh breath if she’s within a couple of inches from my face exhaling while talking to me.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
@Papi: I'm not remotely splitting hairs. My posts was baded upon your entire collection of posts on the topic - including that it feels unprofessional and "wrong" - it "bothers" you and ruins the fantasy - and, yes, her dinner breath, which was the icing on the cake. You made your feelings on the topic crystal clear. Again, to each his own. I am perfectly happy with them being "unprofessional" and I have no fantasy to ruin, lol, but that's just me. 😁
rickdugan
2 years ago
It’s pretty common in my neck of the woods. It’s neither here nor there with me.
Huntsman
2 years ago
I've seen quite a few girls eating in the club. At a couple of the Kentucky clubs it is a common occurrence to see them getting food deliveries during their shift. I have no problem with a girl eating during her shift as long as she isn't doing it while talking to a potential customer and trying to sell dances and she brushes her teeth when she's done. After all, sometimes they need to carboload before some of the more physical parts of the night to keep her energy up. The only thing that would be a problem is if she is eating something like buffalo wings and doesn't get all of the sauce off her hands before pulling a guy's dick out. That is a type of burning no man would want.
whodey
2 years ago
It was like feeding time at the zoo when the free 4PM buffet at Follies was open. I would have thought that it was strictly for customers but I was wrong. It was for everybody. I don't have a problem with it but I don't want to smell it on their breath.
shadowcat
2 years ago
At the place by my house that happens pretty regularly (during slow periods). Unless she's chomping on it like a cow and talking with a mouth full of food, what the hell do I care? People have to eat. I've never been in a strip club dressing room, but I sure as hell wouldn't want to eat a meal in a locker room.
ElDuderino_AZ
2 years ago
I don’t know why anyone would care.
boomer79
2 years ago
Fine if they finish with a breath mint if necessary.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
As long as she comes to me afterward for her protein shake, I don't care what she does before.
etsutwigg222
2 years ago
I've seem it a few times, it's more common in some places them others, never gave it too much thought.
twentyfive
2 years ago
Apparently we are running out of things to bitch about now.
Jacks4thson
2 years ago
There's a few clubs around here where it's more common than others, I can't think of any local clubs that outright ban girls from eating food from the club out front although I'm sure some have rules against 3rd party deliveries and I'm sure there is a place that wants to protect "the fantasy" 🙄 and prohibits eating out front. I think Diamond Dolls used to actually encourage it, they might have even given girls free meals. It used to be when you'd go in there during the 6-8 slow period you'd see half the girls eating or with empty plates at their tables. Anyway, when I see it, it doesn't bother me in the least. I'd probably not approach a dancer while she was eating, just as a common courtesy. But if I saw her after she was finished I wouldn't hold it against her at all. I also wouldn't think less of the club for allowing them to eat their own food. I may wonder a bit about the quality of club food if I regularly saw dancers eating outside food and never saw them eating the club's food, but that's really the only scenario I can think of where it could be a negative.
Dolfan
2 years ago
It’s pretty common at two of my happy hour haunts, Millstream and Penthouse. The food is good and cheap for happy hour specials. Only negative is if I wanted to approach a girl and now she’s out of circulation for 30 mins. I’ve had some girls have their food wrapped up mid meal if they saw me or I approached and said ‘after you’re done’ come join me, etc. I wasn’t expecting them to interrupt their meal but the experience has diminished whatever little negative reaction I had.
Hank Moody
2 years ago
Usually nicespice has a reason for asking this type of question. Nice, on whatever stripper sub or forum there is a debate on this, which side are you on?? 🤣
Subraman
2 years ago
Strippers are fantasies but it is nice to see them as normal when eating at Cheetah's or the buffet at Diamond Dolls. I offer them lunch as a way to talk and get to know them before the dances. The fantasies usually disappear with GPS and stripper sh*t. Has anyone seen dancers eating by themselves at the expensive steakhouses in strip clubs?
rowdy1
2 years ago
Did anyone else laugh when reading SJG’s comment? The guy admitted that a fat obese dancer told him to leave her alone, and SJG said he likes the obese woman! Now that’s funny!!
Mate27
2 years ago
the girls eating at the bar in bare elegance is very common.
Jascoi
2 years ago
I don't mind it. I've only seen it a few times though. I guess it's one way to keep other girls from picking at her food in the dressing room lulz.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
->”Usually nicespice has a reason for asking this type of question. Nice, on whatever stripper sub or forum there is a debate on this, which side are you on?? “ I’m on the side of “yeah it’s tacky but if I’m hungry enough then idgaf” But some dancer talked about how trashy it was to blatantly eat at the club where everyone could see you and she got mega downvoted, which was ouch. —>“Re-reading this part... I'd be friggin amazed if they were bringing their food from home. Like if I knew they were, it'd make me buy a dance from them. Not even joking. I find this type of thing super cute. I have a soft spot for girls who don't waste food and girls who bring in lunch. “ It’s more common for dayshift dancers, I think. But most dancers will eat in the back. In several Phoenix clubs, it seems almost encouraged because several clubs there will actually provide a microwave in the back for dancers to use. I think Baby Dolls in Dallas had one as well? I wish more places would do that.
nicespice
2 years ago
In Vegas clubs some house moms sell food. There and in reno and la some clubs sell food like instant Ramen or frozen burritos stuff like that. But I'm seeing more clubs have food trucks or carts outside.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
When girls cook everyone picks at their food lulz. But some girls will take turns cooking and bring stuff in for everyone to try.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^Here in America, unlike in California, strip clubs have these weird things called kitchens, with chefs .....
skibum609
2 years ago
There's one club that gives out free popcorn. You always see girls on their phones eating popcorn all night. It's kinda funny but some girls look adorable doing it
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
At my main club, customers get a free meal until 9 pm or so from the bar/restaurant next door owned by the same people. If a day shift girl orders food from there it's common for her to eat at the bar and socialize with the bartender. Everyone has to eat.
JamesSD
2 years ago
@nice Is it much less tacky eating with a customer or at least at their table? With the way the OP was phrased, I gotta ask.
Dolfan
2 years ago
The women are dressed and painted up such that it would be hard for them to go about outside. That is part of the experience. So you really have to make provisions for them to eat inside. SJG this first lead singer! [view link]
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Well Nice I’ll throw it back to you what do you think about customers eating in the club?
Muddy
2 years ago
I also used to like eating at the Brass Rail lunch time Hofbrau. Gone now though. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
@nicespice are you gonna let blah eat you out in the front room? On taco Tuesday no less?
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
in my first encounter with an old favorite food was involved. there was a club that had a $20 entry fee to use spot all the way in the back of the club where the activity would be more discreet. i took a girl there and was getting a shitty dance. all of a sudden there's this girl i noticed from a couple of weeks back that i wanted to mess around with sitting 2 tables away from me and the dud. after bidding good riddance to the dud i approach and say, "aah. there you are." she replies hi and asks if i want half of her burger and fries. i said sure but how about some dances first. high mileage dances, 1/2 a burger and fries with an awesome fave. also great was that i didn't have to pay another $20 to use that spot again for another girl.
rattdog
2 years ago
Unless she's eating <em>em</em>, I don't really care.
georgmicrodong
2 years ago
Somewhat depends on the persona the dancer wants to present, approachable vs. aloof.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
As long as they aren't eating haggis, balut, or some really ripe kimchi, I have no problem with it.
datinman
2 years ago
I don’t like it. Eat in the dressing room
Studme53
2 years ago
It happens at a lot of bars in NJ. They tend to do that when times are good and the demand for thier services are high. Sucks to be sitting with a group of guys and girls are eating on the other side of the bar. Funny I dont see that happen since inflation and summer lull have gone into effect.....
NJBalla
2 years ago
"Sucks to be sitting with a group of guys and girls are eating on the other side of the bar. " NJ, ever thought of buying the stripper dinner yourself? For the price of that $15 chicken club, she'll be with you for like an hour.
Subraman
2 years ago
An hour? I've known strippers who could slam down a chicken club in under a minute.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Damn, you should marry that girl! IME, 5-15 minutes figuring out what we want to eat and wait for the waitress to come by, 20 minutes wait for the food to arrive, 20 minutes to eat, then chill for a bit since we're full. Obviously, keep her in drinks/shots through this, and do enough dances after that the whole thing is worth her time. But at least in the club I usually go to, the girls chill with you the whole time, way better than just staring at your fave girl eating by herself at the end of the bar
Subraman
2 years ago
===> "NJ, ever thought of buying the stripper dinner yourself? For the price of that $15 chicken club, she'll be with you for like an hour." Exactly, lol. I know of no better way of getting to know a girl than by feeding her. For me it usually happens at the beginning of nightshift, when the club is slow and the girls haven't made any money yet. A little gratitude from a girl who is hungry and "thirsty" but doesn't want to start out deeper in the hole can go a long way. Even with some extra barside tipping it's still often a very cost effective way of building rapport.
rickdugan
2 years ago
Sharing a meal with someone humanizes the experience.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
At a club where I used to be a regular, the owner was very strict about the girls taking their turns on stage, but he didn't give a crap what they did while they were up there. Only a couple ever really "danced" while most stood there playing with their phones or bullshitting with each other in Portuguese. One time two dancers I knew well got bags of chips from the vending machine and were eating them on stage. I texted them both "Very sexy how you eat the chips!" We all got a laugh from that when they finished the chips and then both checked their phones at the same time.
misterorange
2 years ago
I've seen it. I don't view it as a negative.
BGSD3100
2 years ago
No problem with it. Used to think it was unusual because the reason I am going to a club is not to eat food but have gotten used to it. At a couple of clubs I visit, both customers and dancers regularly order food and eat it at the bar, often together but sometimes just one will eat while the other talks to them & sometimes one or the other will eat alone. People have told me at 2 different clubs that the food is pretty good. Actually even had one dancer have the rest of her meal boxed so she could take it home at the end of her shift But I do agree as others have pointed out, that if you want to, it's an indirect way to lock down a dancer for an extended period of time (look at the menu, place the order, wait for the food to arrive, eat, settle the food bill, ...) and can shift the dancer into a grateful mindset. That said, with the same dancer: ...no food = great time in VIP ... ... lotsa food = no fun in VIP the definition of YMMV, lol
bullzeye
2 years ago
Nothing wrong with being generous to dancers. But you are setting yourself up for disappointment if you expect a genuine grateful mindset. When you fly, you may be paying a lot more you your seat than someone else. Doesn't mean the airline will have a grateful mindset towards you. In any case, companionship is a service that (to one degree or another) dancers sell. If they have a leisurely meal with you, you're getting that service without spending much. The ones most on their game will thank you with a big smile. But, it would be smart to be the one who's more so showing a grateful mindset.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
After FRMOS and Back Room FS, take her someplace outside, and then to wear out a mattress somewhere. Best being your own home. :) :) :) SJG School of Rock [view link]
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
===> "When you fly, you may be paying a lot more you your seat than someone else. Doesn't mean the airline will have a grateful mindset towards you." Right. So now we're analogizing strippers to American Airlines. Good thinking. While I'm at at, maybe I can start thinking of my lawn care guy like he's Comcast and my housecleaners like they're AT&T. 😉 But I will agree that a simple meal does not entitle one to some great outpouring of gratitude. I'll also agree with a later comment highlighting that her time has value, which makes gratitude a a two-way street.
rickdugan
2 years ago
Some food at the club or a drink isn't a big deal and shouldn't be treated as such. You can't expect them to do anything in exchange for it. If everything you do is about getting something out of it. Youre doing it wrong. If you want genuine gratitude you need genuine intentions. Like one time I was doing shots with a girl and she got waster. Fell on stage... so I ordered her some electrolit Gatorade water and a pizza from 7 11 on uber eats. You wouldn't believe how that made her night. The problem I'm seeing here is most of you think spending anything entitles you to something sexual with the girl and if you don't get it you get butt hurt.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
"In any case, companionship is a service that (to one degree or another) dancers sell. If they have a leisurely meal with you, you're getting that service without spending much. The ones most on their game will thank you with a big smile. But, it would be smart to be the one who's more so showing a grateful mindset." Yep, as I said she'll be spending an hour with me, for a $15 chicken club. Well, that's not quite true -- I'll be keeping her flush with tequila the entire time, and that will easily be triple the food bill. Still a great deal, especially in the low-touch clubs I go to, where I can touch her way more at my table, than I'd be allowed to during a lapdance (which is why I don't do lapdances, only VIPs). Regardless, the code of the SC is, follow up with enough VIPs to make it worth her time. The gratitude does not flow in only one direction.
Subraman
2 years ago
Subraman so you try to get them drunk in hopes that they let you fondle and grope them when they're incapacitated
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
@subraman, having a dancer at my place for dinner? That's like asking me if I have tried not wearing jeans to a club because thin pants feel better hehe. Sometimes I get the itch to see a girl at 1 pm. Nothing ruins efficiency like waiting for them to finish their lunch. But that rarely happens to me anymore
NJBalla
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion