I hereby transfer the “Grumpasaurus” title from Phoenix tusclers over to…

Monday, August 15, 2022 11:19 PM
…Denver TUSCLers. The $40 and 3/$100 dance prices are a thing in places other than just merely Colorado. Sheeet, in South Dakota there are dancers selling at $100/song (and customers buy them). Heck just the other day somebody texted asking me when I’ll be back in the area. I get why *dancers* gripe about Denver and Boulder because of the manager snob attitudes and super pickiness about skinny white girls…and also brutally reject dancer transplants from Manhattan and Vegas for their own power trips. But don’t most on here LIKE the skinny white girls? Dafuq is the problem? Scrubby getting everybody fired up with all his club ads about Hiliter and the Candy Store? Heck, there’s even a recent review out where somebody is giddy over getting a handjob and still had to find a way to gripe about Colorado. I get it that it’s super easy to get dehydrated in the mile high city, so feel free to drink some water and get that blood pressure lowered. 🩸 And enjoy the freak rain showers today!

27 comments

Customers and dancers will rarely-agree on what the price should be - it's the old "free market" per se - in the "real world" one would assume most businesses/service-providers also gripe about having to lower prices etc.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
Well I know strippers get on the guys about being cheap but I just think $40 is a lot for a song shortened bullshit lap dance. It really is, I mean that’s a like a nice steak dinner. I just don’t think it’s worth it, especially in these times. I finding it harder and harder to see places that are worth it. I saw $60 dances not too long ago. That’s a hotel for the night! That being said I think Colorado has some pretty girls working there. I would think about living there if it wasn’t so god damn isolated.
Muddy
2 years ago
From a dancer's POV it seems Denver had a good-thing-going for a lot of years in that dance-prices were relatively-high while mileage was relatively-low - but seems the Cuban-invasion has started to head that way and perhaps may start changing the Denver SC status-quo. It's probably uncommon to find clubs where dancers and custies both agree on their being a good value proposition for both sides - it usually tilts a fair-amount one way or the other.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
Can’t speak for all dancers, but I’ve sold $10 dances at clubs where the dance prices are that without complaining. (And lest anybody accuses this thread of being grumpy, heck yes I’m going to be grumpy. I have been dealing with allergies the past few weeks and they have been HORRIBLE 😡)
nicespice
2 years ago
Strip clubs are always expensive, but money is relative. Buying dances is a Chump's Game. Identify the girl you want to be waking up in the mornings with. Approach, generosity, charm, make it happen with her, Front Room Feel Up And Make Out Session. A premium on deep bra stuffs. Stage side also good and a premium on stage side DATY. Front room maximum, then and only then you invite her to the back room, maximum. Then out the door with her to continue, and then regular beddings from then on. SJG In My Dreams -- School of Rock [view link] Look what I just found: [view link]
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Yeah, the invasion was pretty sudden over at Players. (The club that gets most of the attention nowadays) Like directly after Covid the club it was near complete turnover. Some dancer told me a couple of years ago that it wasn’t the first time Cubans were over in Denver though. They were also there a few years back, but ICE raided that club and a bunch of them got rounded up. But nowadays I think it’s just Greg Abbot who makes a big deal about that? And he’s definitely too far away for that to be an issue.
nicespice
2 years ago
I'm not sure about the immigration nuances - but I'm pretty-sure almost all the Cuban dancers have papers and are allowed to work legally within a few-months after getting here but not exactly sure.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
I’m not sure about the legal status on the Cubans either. For all I know, the raid was unfounded and they were let go (nobody knows). But it had to have been bad enough to scare them away, I’m sure. But trust me, if they are working there illegally that club won’t care at all.
nicespice
2 years ago
Buying dances is a Chump's Game. Start a front room make out session by feeding her cash, make sure you have salt, pepper, and condiments to make the cash a bit more palatable then lead her to the back room when your pants are ready to come down. Don't confuse taking your pants down with defecating and don't walk with your pants around your ankles or you might fall on your face.
TheeOSU
2 years ago
Well - the Miami clubs are obviously filled with tons of Cubans many of which are recent arrivals - I recall a few years ago I was PMing w/ a Russian-dancer from NYC that wanted to dance in Miami but she didn't have papers - she came down and eventually was able to dance at a club or two but in many of the clubs, which had a ton of Cubans, she was unable to dance b/c she didn't have papers - I'm just not currently up to speed on how quickly the Cubans get work-permits; not sure if it's a couple of months or up to a year but doubt it's longer than that.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
Awwww does NiceSpice just need some breadsticks from Olive Garden, a hug from Icee or a ride in the back of San Jose Guys van? Sorry I meant inside San Jose Guys shopping cart because we all know he doesn’t own a van or any vehicle with a motor.
shailynn
2 years ago
I saw some of the discarded programs from when Shailynn and his mom were with the West Texas Christian Glee Club at the San Jose Center for the Performing Arts. He has a huge following. Mostly old ladies. Seem to be of a Jim and Tammy / Paul and Jan type. Always got their prayer hankies with them, and they need them for listening to Shailynn. They are making Shailynn into someone like another Librace. [view link] SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
I’d really let it go, Spice. Life’s all about perspective and most of the guys on the east and west coast can’t even give a shit about what hoes on in between.
Mate27
2 years ago
Random comments: I travel dance, there are BARELY any hotels for $60 in 2022, they are shitty hotels so if you are comparing dances to hotel stays, it is likely a $60 dance (probably quite decent) would not be on par with a $60 hotel room (probably might get shot). Paraphrased that it’s a wonder customers and girls can agree on what is a good value for a dance—I disagree with that—we are agreeing all day and all night, otherwise you would see no people going to the dance area or VIP. On the topic of the $10 dance: I WOULD be complaining. $20 is the lowest I will do a dance for. Women today complain that it costs so much to get your nails done. But they want 2 inch long nails with 5 glitters and 999 rhinestones and one is a French tip plus part of it glows in the dark. That’s why it costs so much! Same with dances—you don’t WANT a $10 dance, you want that $60 dance we just mentioned, with all the rhinestones and glitters, but for $10. I know everybody is gonna try to get SOMETHING more in their dance and laugh it off—ha, ha—I will not work somewhere with $10 dances, women deserve more than $10 for this kind of work. The most expensive dances I do are $40, and it fits the market of that club. In St Louis a girl told me she makes a customer tip her $100 upfront for dancing and in a VIP $400. I never have and never will ask for a tip and it makes me mad when girls treat customers like this because if they don’t come back, you can’t even get a $10 dance from him, so thank you for turning away our customers, dummy. I’ve only worked in clubs with Cubans in Texas, and native Mexican girls, same thing. How they get hired is something I’ve always wondered—they can’t even speak English so how does that work??
PinkSugarDoll
2 years ago
My problem with lap dances isn't prices going up. It's the fact that they're really cutting songs short everywhere now. It's like with ever thing now. You get a shit product at an inflated price.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Psd you claim to travel and pretend to want to meet members but then ghost them or have a lane excuse. You're a fake ass troll
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
iceydougee could be describing himself in the post above but he's still my homie lulz
TheeOSU
2 years ago
Hmm, good grump-erific comments there, Phoenix residents! But the tuscl grump title is still for the Denverites at this time 👀
nicespice
2 years ago
@PSD yeah the $10 dance thing was at King of Diamonds in MN. But it’s a pretty unique and cool club there, and I didn’t mind one bit. Wish I could have been a baby stripper over there instead of Texas. Also, it was $10 in Phoenix and Tucson. But I went there knowing that so it’s not like I was going to complain. I was just happy to escape the back-to-back constant snowing going on in Denver at that time. And the hookah lounges over there were pretty nice 😎 Weeeeird cheap mentality that bled over to lounges too though. There was somebody who explained how their lounge worked in Tucson to me as a first time visitor. And told me “hookah is $16 BUT you get unlimited refills” like she was expecting me to care about the price? They would literally dump tobacco and change out the bowl with a different flavor anytime you wanted to without charging for that, which I had never heard of a lounge doing that, ever. And I’ve been plenty used to paying more than $16 for a hookah so that price wasn’t going to phase me in the first place. I liked that lounge and would for sure go back if I had any reason to be in that town. And the industry is so up and down that I guess I refuse to let myself care about things like prices or value and just roll with the punches.
nicespice
2 years ago
@shailynn [view link]
nicespice
2 years ago
The Cuban economy is collapsing. It now takes 5 times as many pesos to buy foreign currency as it did a couple months ago. Expect lots more Cuban dancers
mark94
2 years ago
Sorry to hear you're not feeling well nice.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
nicespice, some people must have just pushed you too far somehow? SJG In My Dreams [view link]
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
@nicespace that is so romantic! Oh look everyone now Icee is even going after the dancers on here, he is so thoughtful! At least he is not discriminative when it comes to antagonizing TUSCL members.
shailynn
2 years ago
Icee, the one who is not being straight with people here is you. SJG In My Dreams [view link]
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Immigration officials stopped more than 175,000 Cuban migrants who entered the US since October — easily eclipsing the number who arrived during the massive Mariel boatlift of 1980, according to the latest figures released by US Customs and Border Protection. The overwhelming majority of the CPB’s 177,848 “encounters” with Cuban nationals recorded during the past 10 months took place along the southwest border, where 175,674 were stopped by Border Patrol agents or at established crossings between the US and Mexico, the statistics show. Single adults accounted for 137,435 of the migrants from Cuba, with 39,731 made up of various family members who entered the US together.
mark94
2 years ago
$10.00 Dances exist in rural Maine. They were $5.00 pre-pandemic. The dancers are all maniacs with no foreigners, so its sweet.
skibum609
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion