Hot Tub Time Machine

Friday, September 23, 2022 3:24 AM
If you had a time machine and could get a dance from your all time fav who stopped dancing 10 years, 10 months, or 10 weeks ago how much would you pay? I think Id pay 3-4 times the cost of the dance. That and get her number lol.

10 comments

My all-time fav looked like the character Fiona on the tv series "Burn Notice". She acted like her too. She quit and came back three times and each time I was happy to see her back. If I had a chance to see her one more time in a strip club, I would do one of those private VIP type rooms. I have heard she works for a lawyer now and would ask her about that.
docsavage
2 years ago
I would go back in time and get dances from Butterfly a sweet sexy Cambodian that used to dance at Hi-Liter. That beautiful honey would melt into you during a LD. She rarely had a song she wasn't giving a dance. Had some really fun times with her. I would pay a lot to spend time with her again. Wherever that beautiful sweet lady is now, I hope she is happy and doing well.
Lone_Wolf
2 years ago
I met my ATF around 04/05. She danced for a long time and on 3 occasions something happened that caused a break. The last one was for a long time, lasting from late 2018 to one week before the pandemic shutdown, when we hung out one more time together. The last time I saw her was the last night for the club before everything closed. Was walking out of Desires where the dancers were fully clothed, no dancing, no music and passed by her coming in. So preoccupied with what I had seen I managed a "hey" and was gone. She was a teen when I met her and 34 at that time. Watched her grow up into someone with zero interests other than television to someone who would rent a Villa in the Caribbean for vacation, with a private chef. Kind of cool. I'd pay 3-4 times the room price to just sit and chat for 20 minutes, let alone another experience.
skibum609
2 years ago
I have a lot of ATFs from the last 40 years I would pay an arm and a leg to go back in time to see. The ultimate would be to get them all together in their respective primes. Hell - who am I kidding? I’d take them all in their current state - they’re all pat their prime, but so am I.
Studme53
2 years ago
No question, I'd go to the Playhouse Lounge in Burlington NJ and see Thais way back when she was probably 19 or 20, and before the boob job, which was well done but I thought detracted from her otherwise perfect little spinner body. I'd easily pay $1,000 for the opportunity to go back and have a dance with her.
misterorange
2 years ago
Trixie at the Jet Strip, left in maybe 2010. On my last visit she asked to trade numbers, but I only had a work-issued phone so I said I couldn’t (they reviewed my call log); she leapt to the conclusion I was married (I’m not) & walked/stomped away. That’s a sad ending to 4-5 years of excellent times with that all-star stripper LOL.
RiskA
2 years ago
"If you had a time machine and could get a dance from your all time fav who stopped dancing 10 years, 10 months, or 10 weeks ago how much would you pay?" My all time favorite stopped dancing at least 10 years ago. If I could go back in time in my time machine, I'd pay her the same amount I paid her 10 years ago. She was happy with that amount then, and since I'm going back in time she should also be happy with the same amount now!
WiseToo
2 years ago
I would only wanna go back in time unless I went back in age as well. I would go back to the mid-80s to find Robin, a beautiful busty and sassy blonde at Bourbon Street Circus in Phoenix that always danced to great blues like Stevie Ray Vaughan. Back before VIP rooms, she gave great sensual close dances. She was my first LDK experience, which was repeated several times. I knew nothing of OTC back then, so if I went back on time and found her, my first question would be about seeing her OTC!
azdd
2 years ago
I probably don't need to go back unless I want to see several favorites. If just one I could try texting her but if she is at the club she may want me to visit. Was going to watch football.
orionsmith
2 years ago
same price as 10 years ago.
orionsmith
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion