Scared Straight: Strip Club Edition

Tuesday, October 4, 2022 3:20 AM
I saw a review on here or another board that described the experience was so bad it made the PL appreciate his wife. Anyone have an experience so bad you quit mongering for a while or appreciate your marriage/relationship? Why?

19 comments

That would have to be one rough outing at the strip club
Muddy
2 years ago
Some day SOME DAY Muddy you'll have a wife to drive you nuts just like many of us on here. Hopefully she will at least be hot. In the meantime you can cuddle at night with your Hot Pockets box in the back seat of your car in a WalMart parking lot!!!!
shailynn
2 years ago
Hey now those Philly steak hot pockets aren’t that bad alright God dammit
Muddy
2 years ago
It depends on how the night turns out lol
wallanon
2 years ago
Ummm...no. He should wait for his balls to drop before clubbing.
Uprightcitizen
2 years ago
There have been several moments that make me think this. Then I spend some time with the wife. I"m back out mongering in no time.
Warrior15
2 years ago
When you spend enough time and money with strippers, you get exposed to the bad along with the good. We're talking about a population of mostly younger women who, by and large, come from challenged backgrounds. This means that, every so often, a night will go sideways. If you can't roll with that reality, then you should probably shouldn't be using strip clubs as a primary form of entertainment. Just look no further than one of our resident dancers, blahblahblah23. Sooner or later I'm convinced that she's going to stab someone to death and she's far from the only stripper with a screw loose. A stable mind is hardly a prerequisite for showing nicely formed tits and ass in a titty bar.
rickdugan
2 years ago
^^ you see, now this is nicely worded and provides excellent summary of strip club scene. I agree. I will also say that even the excellent outings I’ve had at the club has made me appreciate my SO in many ways. Excellent cook, grounded, makes a living, stable, but she can’t do one thing to solve my problem, she can’t shape shift her way into being someone different for which we men look for, variety. That’s one of the main problems she can’t take care of and that’s not the wife’s fault.
Mate27
2 years ago
Every time I go to a club, I appreciate my wife more. There have been times when the clubs were <em>boring</em> enough to keep me away, but there are only two clubs in Louisville that I stayed away from based on the likelihood that I'd get hurt or worse. Still didn't stop me from clubbing elsewhere, thought.
georgmicrodong
2 years ago
I start missing her when I think about the non-sexual things that she provides me that a hot stripper can not. Like most men we get complacent and bored with same sexual partner which is why many of us seek out strip clubbing. But the things that my wife does like traveling with me, listening to me, cooking and taking care of home are things most of us will never find in a dancer.
booty_lover92
2 years ago
===> "^^ you see, now this is nicely worded" Golly gee Mate, thanks so much for your affirmation of my posting style. Seriously man, we're all here just waiting for that big moment when Mate decides to give each of us his blessing on how we post. 😉
rickdugan
2 years ago
That’s a hell of a spin on your take of things, but whatever you have to do to make yourself feel better about yourself. You do you Dugan. Make sure you continue to edify yourself so others know your self worth, because it’s apparent you crave the affirmations. It’s an anonymous strip club forum, so I’m quite sure we all could give one fuck, let alone several.
Mate27
2 years ago
What usually turns me off to clubbing is overdoing it and feeling like I've scratched the itch for a while. Right now I feel so spoiled by FKK Sharks that anything in the states feels like a step down. And I'm returning to Germany in December. Auf geht's Deutschland!
Tetradon
2 years ago
===> "It’s an anonymous strip club forum, so I’m quite sure we all could give one fuck, let alone several." There you go speaking for everyone else again. Don't you know when to just shut up? You're posts alternating between traffic control and deflection/spin are getting tiresome. Focus now Mate...here are 3 rules for the road that might serve you much better here: 1. Stop trying to speak for others. It makes you look weak and needy, like you need to feel some herd support to have an opinion. 2. Stop trying to direct traffic. Each member will make his/her own decision about posting styles regardless of how it makes you feel. 3. Stop with the deflection and spin nonsense when someone calls you 1. and 2. above. It adds "stupid" to the weak and needy look mentioned above. You're welcome son.
rickdugan
2 years ago
Nah, i know strippers are mostly bad people, going to a strip club is like buying weed from a weed dealer vs a dispensary. If you have a bad experience at the strip club, leave and dont come back.
tin man
2 years ago
I've stayed away from going to strip clubs for a month but instead of it being a lap dance situation with a girl it was a situation where I was subjected to high pressure sales tactics from a girl. I know they need to be a little aggressive but there is such a thing as too aggressive. She sat down by me uninvited, then demanded to know why I wouldn't do a lap dance with her after I politely declined one. After I explained I have a certain type I like she said I should try another type because I might be missing something. I told her I've been going to strip clubs for 12 years and have already tried every type and I wasn't going to argue with her. She then wanted me to buy her a drink and I declined. Then she wanted me to give her a tip for sitting with me, even though I hadn't asked her to. I gave her a couple dollars and stayed away from strip clubs for a month. You would think this was an outlier but it is not uncommon in my local clubs and in this case she was the third girl in a row I had a bad experience with and it kept me away from strip clubs for a month. She wasn't there when I did go back. They usually aren't.
docsavage
2 years ago
@doc, next time let her know someone is already sitting there. If she insists leave the seat and go elsewhere.
tin man
2 years ago
Never! There's always a better experience ahead.... "The sun'll come out tomorrow Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow There'll be sun Just thinkin' about tomorrow Clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow 'Til there's none When I'm stuck with a day that's grey and lonely I just stick up my chin and grin and say, oh The sun'll come out tomorrow So you gotta hang on 'til tomorrow Come what may Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow You're always a day away"
ATACdawg
2 years ago
A girl I was fucking asked me to drive her car home. There were a lot of cops out and she was telling me to be careful coz she had some guns and a lot of meth she was selling. In the trunk
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion