Anyone bring toys into the club?

Monday, October 17, 2022 2:32 PM
Years ago I was surprised when a fav said she’d bring a vibrator into the club for one of our visits. We’d meet weekly and she said she wanted to do it to “spice things up”. While the experience wasn’t anything to write home about im seeing a girl OTC who has such strong orgasms I’m thinking of investing in one just for her lol. I don’t club enough anymore but wonder if anyone had stories of bringing toys, a dancer having toys or OTC stories involving them.

16 comments

I've seen a dancer with a small clit stimulator on a chain around her neck. It's made to look like a pendant on a chain so nobody really notices.
mike710
2 years ago
^Same.
conan_mac_morna
2 years ago
I know a girl who walks around with a plug in her bum
Iridescenttt
2 years ago
https://sassybaddies.com/product/vibrator-necklace/
mike710
2 years ago
I knew someone had brought an atomically correct doll to a strip club once, but the dancers preferred playing with me cause I tip.
twentyfive
2 years ago
I've seen a few girls at some smaller clubs that brought in small vibrators to use in vip. I have often seen girls with butt plugs in both on stage and during dances, in fact one of my favorites at Cowboys in Lexington has hers in for her whole shift. I doubt the dancers would be very open to using a toy that a customer brought in unless it was still new and sealed up because they wouldn't know who else had used it and if it was clean.
whodey
2 years ago
Yeah I’ve seen but plugs, at novelty at first but I became how worried on how hygienic it was. Good call on toys being hygienic as well. That’s my 2nd worry behind developing the mindset that walking into clubs with toys was normal. You never want to be that guy
NJBalla
2 years ago
I always bring my Star Wars action figures to the club. It really impresses the dancers.
jackslash
2 years ago
I've brought them before. It's been fun.
georgmicrodong
2 years ago
I've seen it a few times, mostly butt plugs. But some states or cities may have regulations that bar using sex toys on stage or anywhere in the club. I have seen dancers offer to use one in VIP with me, and the few times I agreed it was a great experience - for her. I found it a bit boring. On the flip side, I have upgraded my official "PL Club Kit" to include a mini-spray bottle of lube (search Amzn). It fits into a short (maybe 3.5 inches) metal case with a cap so a casual looker might think it's a lighter or breath spray. I added it after a dancer offered a HJ to me in VIP and it didn't go well. She had no lube, could not seem to understand the concept of using spit and I was starting to chafe (ouch!). I even offered a decent additional tip to upgrade to oral, but that was past her personal limit. So; plus points for enthusiasm but minus points for (lack of) technique. OTC is a totally different story. I have accumulated a small collection of toys at home and offer them when it seems appropriate. I always make a point of showing her my collection right next to some professional cleaning fluid. This small investment has paid for itself several times over.
herbtcat
2 years ago
I don’t personally have a thing for toys (I’m neutral on them; neither for nor against) – my personal-pref is that we play w/ each other. Not having faves I guess limits my chances of this (toys) being a thing – also, most of my visits (when I was SCing) were to dives which had a patdown at the door and IDK what would happen during a patdown if the doorman noticed I was bringing in toys (IDK if I’d be allowed to bring them in or not – IME some of these doormen can lack common-sense).
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
Legos in VIP are a bad idea. A *very* bad idea.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
I've used the remote control vibratory on girls in a club before. It was a lot of fun when she was with the nastiest customers lulz
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Lol, @herbtcat 10 years ago I wish I had done the same. Im sure my bedroom would have looked like a scene out of 50 shades of grey. Im not a pro in this area but my guess is many females use vibrating toothbrush for alternate purposes. A good way to get past security. You can tell the guard that "cleanliness is godliness" when he sees that in your pocket @2icee, Ive heard some girls think its kinky to go on dates wearing a butt plug on one of those vibrators where you can control during the night. Hopefully I meet one of those sooon.
NJBalla
2 years ago
Use to be in a OTC situation where the guy she lived with would get pissed off if she got off with her toys. Made him feel inadequate or something. But I was fine with it of course.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Strippers with a butt plug doing their stage show=someone I’d definitely try to get dances from.
chimera422
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion