[view link] Sex in a NJ club? Im shocked! [view link]

20 comments

Damn again?
Muddy
a year ago
Sounds like my kinda place!
misterorange
a year ago
The annoymous tip was probably by desert scrub. Expect them to lose their liqour license and eventually close down.
tin man
a year ago
I'm guessing they cared more about the cocaine that the tricking. The prostitution charges are there so they have additional revenue.
georgmicrodong
a year ago
This club has been under investigation previously for prostitution and drugs. I guess they thought it was ok to resume their old ways once the police finished the investigation? The Patch called the club for a statement - and the club hung up on The Patch! That’s disrespectful to the investigators at The Patch! Lol!
Cashman1234
a year ago
I'm proud to say that the Detroit area clubs I visit are never investigated for prostitution or drugs.
jackslash
a year ago
I guess since Tony Soprano died, the cops fell less intimidated
motorhead
a year ago
Prostitution violates labor laws. The purpose of raids is to get them on tax evasion money laundering etc. Profiting off illicit labor. Violating lewdness ordinances and all that are secondary
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
^wrong.
skibum609
a year ago
No mugshots?
Studme53
a year ago
They must have it out for them because there are way more “ho” activities happening in other NJ stripclubs. I worked at AJ’s most dancers not even going in that back room. I don’t think it’s solely due to prostitution. Most NJ clubs provide extras
Bharlem
a year ago
^ Probably the holiday envelope was a little light .
twentyfive
a year ago
Cops like layups too. Sounds like this one was served up to them and required little effort.
Studme53
a year ago
I don’t know about a lay up. They have very openly extra clubs in NJ that they could of walked in AJ’s rooms are expensive and on the low. Most of the girls are not doing extras there Usually if the keep hitting the same club they have it out for the owner. It could also be the community. Because you have Vic’s where girls do stuff right on the floor
Bharlem
a year ago
Here's a naive question: What's the business model for SCs supposedly "promoting" prostitution? They obviously openly charge a room fee, or get a cut of the established fee for lap dances/VIP, but I don't see how the club operator would even know what "tips" dancers are raking in for extras, to attempt to get a cut of that. Of course, becoming known as an "extras-friendly" club presumably enhances patronage, and, ultimately, the bottom line, but is there more to it than that? Otherwise, it seems like the extras-friendly clubs are merely "tolerating" rather than "promoting" P4P
Manuellabore
a year ago
@manuel i've frequented clubs enough too know the term business model never enters a managers head. Some make only money off the cover charge, but ive learned over time that extras bars tend to be more packed of guys paying for drinks and staying longer than clubs without extras. But what do I know I havent been to many non extras clubs in some times
NJBalla
a year ago
not in NJ often, but if it's the club I think it is, been there & can attest to the fact that the back room does get used :)
bullzeye
a year ago
I don’t think there is a question about whether the back room is well used. I think it’s simply posting that they got busted again. It’s about a year since the last bust. I’m guessing the manager fucked up another holiday stipend…
Cashman1234
a year ago
BHarlem knows the area. There are other NNJ clubs with more obvious extras. This club is not as open in their offerings.
Cashman1234
a year ago
As others have alluded the exchange between club owners and local PD usually goes like this. https://youtu.be/-F9MHzvidqI?t=241 Stupid owners like the one at AJs dont take the hint and leave the envelope a little light
NJBalla
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion