tuscl
Synn Gentlemen's Club
15619 Valley Blvd City of Industry, CA 91744

OneGc app

Thursday, January 5, 2023 4:04 PM
Has anyone noticed the new update to their OneGc website? It says it’s an app but I can’t find it in the App Store? Anyways this isn’t a fucking club ad for that one account that loves to claim every review is a club ad. I didn’t want this to be a review because this isn’t a review on the club but more of a discussion. Let me cut to the chase, the OneGc website where they announce the roll calls now has a profile for each dancer with pictures! It was even gives them a bio to fill out if they’d like with a bunch of other shit. I think that is pretty useful for a first timer to look at before he goes and I think it’ll be useful for this website to go and Steal the pic and set up profiles for the dancers on here and we can give each one of those little sluts a review on their profiles rather than a club review? I mean that website already did the hard work by uploading their pictures and giving them a profile.I noticed several other clubs on there as well cause all these clubs are probably tied together some how? Can someone explain that lol I think more clubs need to do this to be honest. Now let’s get to the fun part. Some of these bitches have some funny ass bio’s and I think it would be fucking hilarious if this website could build a profile of each active dancer cause they list soooo many dancers that I don’t even think work there anymore. You can tell cause some don’t actually have pictures and I think they’re not done setting each dancers profile up as well. I didn’t know the club has that money girls working there but Jesus Christ a whole lot of thick ass bitches! More on the bio’s now…. Fantasy, let’s talk about GSP… and she’s only 22?!? Oh yea their profiles list their age too if they share that info. Mymy’s bio had me dying! Ms. What Can’t She Do lmao that bitch does everything! Massage therapist and a waiter at a diner? Hahaha anywho some of my favorites from the club do have profiles and since I’m not a greedy fucking bastard I’ll share who. Sierra, Arya, Remmy, Raya, and Bella but her profile doesn’t have pics or anything /: it also makes u have an account so u can get notified when they’re working i guess? Idk I haven’t seen how that feature works yet. What do you gents think? Is it something good and different? Or do u guys hate it? Ohhh yea and they also get followers on their profile!! Which is another thing I wanted to discuss!! I have to hurry up I’m wiriting this while I’m in the shitter and my legs are falling asleep. The more followers a dancer has the better the vip’s ? This might get the dancers big headed if they have several followers on their profile. I mean what does it really mean if a dancer has several followers, how can we gauge that?

5 comments

Also, it looks like they had a photo shoot in the boutique or whatever that’s part of the club and they uploaded the pics to each dancers profile. Some other pictures are just taken from the dancers themselves. I wonder if they have to give consent to having a profile set up with their pictures showing?
jeffalvarez430
a year ago
So we’re gents and the strippers are bitches? And it’s your idea that we can duplicate their profiles from one site, except that we get to write what we want about them rather than what they want? What could possibly go wrong there. Do you realize we try to attract strippers to this site? Yes, I understand it’s fully out in the open as an extras club.
Hank Moody
a year ago
^ Yeah, what JimmyMcNulty said. OP, you just joined TUSCL and this is your first contribution? The girls are all bitches and sluts? No offense, but you're giving off a pretty creepy vibe here... You might want to lurk for a while, read reviews and discussions, and get a feel for how best to participate. In order for us to understand better where you're coming from, how about writing a review of a club you like based on a recent visit? Just a suggestion.
EastCoaster
a year ago
So we’re going to have another moronic misogynist to deal with, @OP you don’t get a second chance to make a good first impression and my first impression of you isn’t very good.
twentyfive
a year ago
There was a Southern California-centric website that did exactly this (minus the pictures) called BonedIn, but it is now out of business. The searchable dancer database with reviews (and restricted-access section for extras & price detail) was magnificent for intel for awhile. But the site was mis-managed & moron users brought it down with too much social media style blogging and not enough reporting. It’s just the nature of these monger websites: too many idiots (e.g., the “club ad” parrot) and nobody wants to share intel especially if they get nothing back.
RiskA
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion