Moonlight bunny ranch shots fired

Tuesday, February 21, 2023 2:15 PM
What kind of a world do we live in where you can't even feel safe in a world known brothel? Female employee arrested after shooting at Moonlite Bunny Ranch Brothel in Nevada: report [view link]

9 comments

Reminds me of that mass shooting in San Francisco recently. Nowhere safe in this world anymore I’m afraid. I’m down in Florida and apparently Ron Desantis is campaigning for open carry. Scary times we live in friends.
Specialj
a year ago
I thought it was permitless carry (which is even worse)
gammanu95
a year ago
I remember the days when I thought I had to fly to nevada for this. Boy was I naive then.
NJBalla
a year ago
before i clicked onto the link i thought for a second elmer fudd stopped by for a look.
rattdog
a year ago
This is frightening news. It’s a place where many guys might let their guard (and pants) down. It appears she was a Hustler model based on the news as well. A good looking girl too. https://www.foxnews.com/us/sex-worker-suspect-nevada-brothel-shooting-identified-former-hustler-cover-model?dicbo=v2-8r54iwe
Cashman1234
a year ago
Oh gamma you are right no permit carry
Specialj
a year ago
Her bail is set at 86k. That’s a lot of blow jobs
Specialj
a year ago
Reminds me of one time this club I went to had a bomb scare and everyone had to get out. It turned out to be a false alarm thankfully. But really, who does that?
Mike Rotch
a year ago
The perp is a hooker called Tiara Tae. Check out the link from Cashman. She is fucking hot! And she's already back at work, guys...
gammanu95
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion