Has anyone ever been caught in the act

Tuesday, March 7, 2023 7:23 PM
Has anyone on here been caught doing ITC extras in the club… what happened?

28 comments

Is this just making conversation or do you want to ask a question about something that happened to you?
wallanon
a year ago
I’ve never been caught but want to know what might happen…
Givemegothgirls
a year ago
The first time I had FS extras many years ago it was in a relatively open lapdance area in a club that didn't allow extras (I didn't ask; she just went for it; I don't know why but I didn't argue). Anyway, we thought we had everything totally hidden and contained. We finished up, I paid her, and I asked if I could come back in a couple of days for more of the same. She agreed. When I returned two days later, I found out that she got fired. Either we weren't the sex ninjas we imagined, or she got caught with another guy. From what I understand, that's often how it'll happen in most clubs that are strict about extras. No drama during or immediately after the act, but the dancer gets the boot or a warning (depending on her popularity and place in the pecking order). Sometimes the customer will get a stern warning, but that's it. They still want his cash. Most clubs that truly don't want extras to happen use low privacy, cameras, and roaming bouncers to stop it from getting that far. The club where I'm a regular is well known for extras. I've been in VIP next door to a guy making more noise than a wookie in a wood chipper and no one batted an eye.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
yes. What happened? Depends on where, when and who. Apologies for not realizing this booth, closet or whatever was taken and them leaving. Dancer joining in. Customer trying to join in or creepily watch us. We were told to stop or get thrown out. A few times, the bouncer or manager demanded a tip to leave us alone.
K
a year ago
@givemegothgirls I will play along and comment on your discussion. Who hasn’t? That’s why I prefer to move things OTC. It depends on the “Club Policy”, some clubs don’t want legal problems and/or law enforcement agencies involved. In an occasion a girl at a topless club was sent home that night because she was “too friendly” with her lap dance, the next time I saw her there she was OK with just sitting with me and discreetly playing under the table ;) At a nude club, the “mom” of the place pulled the curtain on our vip couch “room” and told us to keep things “clean”, because she didn’t want any “problems”, because the girl was new and we were making out like teenagers. We finished the dance and that was that. So it depends on the place. Most girls are aware of what they can and cannot do and would let you know. When in doubt, just ask her if she would prefer to move things OTC, so you both can be in a better, safer, cleaner environment and get a better deal, she doesn’t have to split money with the club.
CJKent_band
a year ago
Three times in recent memory. One, my pants are down, and she's blowing me. Waitress brings in her drink. Without even slowing down, she just points at the table. Two, same club, different dancer sitting on my lap with my dick in her pussy, grinding back an forth, with my pants around my ankles,. Again, (same) waitress brings the drink, but announces herself this time, dancer says, "it's fine, I'm just sitting on his lap." Three, different club, but I'm again seated with my pants down, dick in her mouth, when the waitress brings her drink. Both were extras clubs, and nothing happened, except for the waitress was very helpful after that. Mostly because of the tip the dancer gave her.
georgmicrodong
a year ago
Yes. Nothing really. It's always been at clubs where extras are the norm, so no big deal really.
Dolfan
a year ago
I won’t give full details, as that would be both filthy and lengthy. I was at a known extras club - pants hung on a hook - shirt tossed over my pants. The dancer was nude and on top - and I was inside. There was only a curtain that was pulled closed - no door. Another dancer pulled the curtain open to check if it was occupied. I’m sure that wasn’t even close to the worst she had seen that night! Another evening, I was in a back room with a dancer. We had finished the dirty deed, and she was giving me a show. We were both nude (aside from her heels). I was jerking and watching - as she climbed on a small table to get her pussy in my face. The table got wobbly and the dancer took a tumble onto my lap. The commotion was loud enough that the bouncer stuck his head in and asked if things were ok. I tipped him once I dressed and finished making sure the dancer was unhurt. Don’t get me started on the VIP room turds who like to check in and ask if you want to go for another 30 minutes. That’s a buzz kill! I had one dancer who wanted to do a double - but I refused. I wanted to fuck her friend, but the other dancer followed us back to the room. I got annoyed and told her to squat in the corner and masturbate while I fucked the other girl. That wasn’t an interruption - and I paid her $20 for her persistence!
Cashman1234
a year ago
Have a similar situation to CMI. I met this really hot dancer in a “no extras” club, but it had curtained booths for total privacy. We were getting along well so I said “my hotel is a block away” she said “we can fuck right here.” I took her up on that offer and went back a month later. I asked another dancer I knew about the girl I had saw before. She said “I didn’t even know her well but somehow we did a double for this guy and 2 minutes into the session she started blowing him! We don’t do that type of stuff here!” Then she said “yeah she was fired a few days after that, apparently she was blowing every guy she would give a lapdance too. A lot of guys have come in and asked where is she now!?!”
shailynn
a year ago
Yes, was getting FS when the waitress walked in with drinks. Stripper just stay on my lap grinding, was really hard signing the check while staying inside the stripper.
Revalt90
a year ago
Had people pop their head in the curtain plenty of times. People know what goes on and mostly don't care. The only two times it did matter was actually the same floor guy at two different clubs several years apart. The second time the stripper was new and forgot to "take care" of him. A Jackson defused the issue. The first time was when extras were not yet wide open at Follies of all places. The asshole threw me out and the girl was never seen again.
goldmongerATL
a year ago
A bouncer walked into the VIP room while a dancer was giving me sloppy toppy. He said something to the dancer like, "You owe me bitch." When we were walking out back the main floor, he said he needed $50 if you are going to be doing extras. I think he might have threatened the dancer for a cut as well. This guy was about 350 pounds and blocking my exit, so I gave him a Grant. I am guessing he wouldn't have let me go if I didn't pay his bribe. I got the feeling he liked to intrude on all the VIP rooms, so he could interrupt and shakedown people. If you just got private dances, there was no tip required.
sinclair
a year ago
Not quite the same, but…. We had just set the parameters when the waitress brought us drinks and a big stack of napkins. She discretely pulled the napkins aside to show the condom she also provided.
Array
a year ago
"Caught" has the connotation of doing extras in a club where it's not allowed - generally, extras don't come by too-easily in clubs where "they're not allowed" so usually u won't get "caught" bc IME unlikely the situation will present itself. In clubs where extras are allowed the worst that happens is someone walking-in not knowing the room/booth was occupied but even then in most-extras clubs people have enough sense to know not to barge into a booth that has the curtain-drawn - i.e. in extras-clubs one doesn't really get "caught" unless one is trying to fuck "outside the designated areas" such as in the regular lap-dance room/area and thus cutting the club out of their VIP hou$e-fee. The only time I recall having an issue with staff w.r.t. what a dancer was doing was about 8 or 10 years ago at a Miami black-dive where the ebony-dancer for w/e reason decided to start making-out with me while we were doing a string of floor-dances - the manager came over and said something to her which I didn't hear - after we were done with the dances she told me he was fining-her for kissing a customer - not exactly sure what his reasoning was.
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
"Caught" can have different meanings. I have been "caught" doing extras by various waitresses, bouncers, dancers and customers numerous times at clubs where extras are openly allowed. Usually whoever it is just either says nothing or laughs and goes about their way. My favorite was a bouncer who was coming in to tell us there was 5 minutes left on the timer who told the girl "you have 5 minutes to get him to blow his load or I'm going to tell everyone you're terrible at giving head." I have only been "caught" getting extras in a club that didn't openly allow them once. She was trying to stay positioned in a way that the guy watching the camera wouldn't be able tell that my dick was out just like she had done a few other times before that day. I guess she must have been a little out of position this time because about ten minutes in the bouncer came in and kicked us both out of the club and she got fired. We ended up back at my hotel where we didn't have to worry about being discrete. Then there are the communal dance rooms or barside blowjobs in dive clubs that are more of a cheap brothel than a strip club. In those places you can't really help but be "caught" by everyone in the room when you are having fun.
whodey
a year ago
Papi's got a good point, can't get caught if everyone knows you're doing it. Reminds me of the good old days in Cabaret when the back room booths would all be occupied and you could hear everyone moaning and clapping cheeks. The curtains did little to hide the dancers on their knees with the custies' pants by their ankles.
Mike Rotch
a year ago
I had the oppposite happen to me recently. It was at a very seedy extras spot. First time in a long time visit and I doubt I ever visit again. A female manager (late 50s looked like a female version of flava flav) noticed my friend was showing off my bulge to her friends who were intrigued. Three of them helped themselves to a grab over pants. The manager came over and figured she should also have a serving to which I quickly pushed her hand away. An hour later when I went to the VIP room with my friend to get down to business the same manager decided she could enter the partition for a first seat view. Luckily I had everything in my pants and she couldnt see anything. If she was somewhat hot I would have been cool with it, but her appearance, voyeruism and seediness of the bar means I wont ever visit again.
NJBalla
a year ago
So nobody has been itc during a raid? And no i havent, but the first club i ever went to was when i wasnt there but my at the time atf was working. She wasnt one of the 8 that got arrested.
Lanechange
a year ago
"So nobody has been itc during a raid?" shadowcat has. So have I. Others have, too, but this thread was about something else.
wallanon
a year ago
At the one extras club I used to visit regularly, I got caught a couple times, but the bouncers generally didn't care as long as it was the VIP room. There was one time it happened in the private dance room and the girl got a talking-to, but that only delayed the inevitable.
DandyDan
a year ago
I’ve been in a club during a raid ruined the whole vibe and no arrests were made
Givemegothgirls
a year ago
In 2017 I was visiting an upscale no-extras club in Atlanta with a female friend, a dancer from Florida who used to post here regularly. She and I were in a VIP with a very cute dancer who was totally enthralled with my attractive friend and was confident we could get away with a lot. From the first minute, the dancer insisted my friend get naked, then she followed suit, and they were all over one another. I was thoroughly enjoying the X-rated girl-on-girl show and was just starting to join the festivities when the waitress peeked in, followed by a bouncer who abruptly ended our session, threw us out of the club, and told us never to come back. My friend, who has not been seen on TUSCL for a couple of years, was one of the very best writers here and posted a lengthy write-up of our experience from her perspective. If you’re interested and have the time, here is the link to her entertaining account entitled "Uh oh... caught in the act." https://app.tuscl.net/review/315102
EastCoaster
a year ago
The site definitely missed Eve. Her articles were awesome.
Hank Moody
a year ago
Cop walked up on me getting head during college in the backseat of my car. Thankfully I wasn’t drinking that night!
Mate27
a year ago
->@Papi: "the ebony-dancer for w/e reason decided to start making-out with me while we were doing a string of floor-dances" So you're saying Front Room Make Out Session? san jose guy's head would explode if he read this
DeclineToState
a year ago
@eastcoaster - Thanks for the memories.
shadowcat
a year ago
no offense but some of the questions e.g. "So no one has get caught in a raid" make me wonder if some people are hoping there is a greater element of danger in this hobby. To be honest there isnt a high one. Most cops know about what clubs offer extras and many partake in extras themselves. Law enforcement and other careers such as FBI are high stress jobs and many go to clubs and parlors for a release literally and figuratively. Clubs get raided when a politician wants to make a name for themselves or a wife makes a lot of complaints. For those seeking a high element of danger perhaps hire a girl for a car appointment in a walmart parking lot.
NJBalla
a year ago
"...some people are hoping there is a greater element of danger in this hobby. To be honest there isnt a high one." It's like anything else. There's a lot of factors involved. Some clubs just draw a nastier crowd than others. I've written about this before, but I saw a guy talking shit in the parking lot at Irving's in the DC area (many years ago) who got gunned down probably minutes after I drove away. He was definitely killed within the hour based on when the news reported it. I figured we was just going to get his ass kicked. Oh well, some dudes don't have the patience for that. But I digress. Speaking of Irving's, I was "caught" there on many occasions lol. One time in one of the all time strangest moments I got thrown out of there for something that literally happened every night of the week. I think they'd been raided so we're actually enforcing rules one time. The bouncer was determined to catch something happening, so me and the dancer turned in into a game. Eventually he was throwing open the door multiple times a minute, then he got smart and yelled "nobody move". So she stayed still and he walks up, takes a look, and says, "sir I'm gonna have to ask you to leave". I'm the only person I ever saw bounced out of that club who left on their feet lol...
wallanon
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion