Babystrippers - Bad Rap, or Not?

Thursday, May 25, 2023 12:38 PM
So....I typically avoid babystripoers, due to my {potentially misguided} perception that they would be a bit timid, too much work vs the more assertive dancers, and perhaps even have a case of high self-image due to being younger and hotter than other girls. Am I missing out on some good opportunities by forgoing babystripper experiences? During a recent visit to a club mostly populated by babystrippers, I left the club shortly after getting some good LDs with a girl who was past the babystripper phase. I sat at the bar for a bit, assessing whether to approach one of the babystrippers, as they were sticking to themselves. There was one girl sending some flirty glances/kisses/smiles from across the room, but neither she nor I took the initiative to chat. I left without closing the deal with her, but now I'm wondering if perhaps I should have engaged with her....perhaps the night would have ended with some LDs with a cute tight girl grinding on me. What have been your experiences with babystrippers?

28 comments

yeah dude you might have fucked up. definitely you should have engaged with the flirty one. if all went well that could have been your new current fave. just hope that she hasn't quit the club yet for your next visit.
rattdog
a year ago
I don't interview them before I get dances, but they run the gamut. Once they're socialized into club norms, there's less variation.
Tetradon
a year ago
It's a mix. With very new strippers I spend some time chatting with them to get a sense of how timid and/or clear eyed she might be about what happens in a club. Some new dancers come in very clear eyed because they got the job via a friend who is also a stripper (but experienced). Regardless, if it's someone new, then I make my expectations known without being vague. It benefits both of us, ultimately.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
Rhode Island Dolls is famous for baby strippers. Awhile back I ran into a 19-year-old on her first day of dancing anywhere. Ended up being her first lap dance subject. She was fucking awesome to the point I questioned her about her experience because the liberal policy, wild grind and 2 way contact just didn't seem possible from someone so new. I essentially asked her why and she said she just acted like she was having sex and doing things she knew a guy would like. Me likey very much.
skibum609
a year ago
I hear the term often but no one has defined it. Can a 24 year old college graduate who can’t land a job and pay off her student loans (because she was a liberal arts major) qualify as a baby stripper? Or is it just those under 20 ?
motorhead
a year ago
@Motorhead: IMO a "baby stripper" is any girl new to dancing. IME, whether she's 19 or 24, she is equally likely to be awkward and/or forced and/or have preconceptions that don't hold true. Personally I tend to avoid baby strippers. I just don't have the patience anymore.
rickdugan
a year ago
It's a non-issue for me. She probably has a friend who's told her what to expect. Grinding is not my thing, I don't need a dancer who's learned to do it well.
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
agree with @rickdugan. More of an experience thing than age. And while all strippers are babystrippers when they start, the learning curve is different for each one, there's a new dancer at the club I go to most regularly, and I swear she figured everything out in like 2 weeks while other girls have been there for a year and still don't "get it"
groundball
a year ago
I define "baby stripper" as anyone new to the job. Actual age is less of a factor.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
Well, if rickdugan doesn't have the patience for dealing with them, I certainly don't. But, at the same time, I'm now a bit intrigued to try to mentor some. I agree that a babystripper is about experience vs age. At the club I visited which resulted in me questioning diving into the babystripper realm, it seemed that the babystripoers were that to the extreme. Some seemed to have no idea what to do, and even too shy to approach guys....not just me...but various others, as well. The flirty one i mentioned in my initial post also seemed to be a bit of a babystripper, too, but it seemed she may be ready to graduate to the next level, as she was guiding the others, even nudging one of the girls to go talk to me, as I demonstrated interested in her when I was tipping her.
funonthaside
a year ago
Baby Strippers is true gambling. Most will follow club rules pretty strictly. So if you're in a mostly clean club where a few experienced dancers get away with some stuff as long as you keep it discreet, baby strippers probably will be following the rules. But sometimes baby strippers give away a lot for free. Their time when chatting. Kissing, if you're into that. And for guys on the more attractive side of the customer base, the off chance she will want to grab a drink off the clock and maybe more for free.
JamesSD
a year ago
I can recall four dancers for whom I was the first or nearly the first customer. Three became IRL friends, and all gave significantly more than I paid for in the clubs. Next time say Yes. Your risk is minimal, and the potential rewards are more than you're likely to get from a random dancer.
From978
a year ago
I like taking a chance with new baby strippers, as long as they're my type. Overall, I would say I have had good luck with them. Many have staying in my rotation, and they always remember and or comment when they see me, "oh I remember you, I danced for you on my first day working". I remember one in particular, this was years ago, maybe 7-8 years ago at one of my still favorite clubs. 19 year old Caucasian brunette, great young body, when I approached her, she was shy, start talking, I couldn't believe she was 19 years old, end up getting a dance, a 3 song set. Through the first 2 songs it was pretty boring and I thought I fucked up and this was going to be a lesson learned. Then out of nowhere, she starts kissing me and 0-60 she starting DFK me, we start grabbing each other and I'm not finally getting excited, I move her hand down, before that third song ends, her hands under my pants, so we keep going into another set, I ask if she'll go down and lick my dick, she says yes and starts sucking it. After a couple of songs she's still going and I'm close so I give her a warning and ask can I CIM, she just nods her head and soon enough I blow in her mouth and she swallows. We talk after the dance, I ask what days she's working, but I never see her at the club ever again.
WOODDR2
a year ago
It's harder to read or gauge new strippers, that alone is a reason many avoid them. It's probably also why many have an issue, because they build up expectations based on cues that when they come from an experienced stripper are pretty solid indicators, but with new strippers really could mean anything. I find they tend to be extremely good, or extremely bad. It's good when you catch a new stripper who is hot, confident, and has a good grip on exactly what it is she's comfortable and what compensation she expects for it. They generally haven't yet become jaded by the tons of asshole customers out there. It's bad when they have a mental picture of what stripping is like that doesn't match up at all with the reality of it, exponentially worse when they use drugs or alcohol in excess to avoid processing that discrepancy. Overall, I'm mostly indifferent. I won't avoid a hot stripper cause she's new, but I'm not one of those guys who seeks out the new strippers either. It's far down the list of things I consider when picking a stripper. Like anything else though, it probably is heavily area dependent. In this area, a girl has to be quite sheltered and almost intentionally ignorant to not have a good idea of what goes on in the clubs. In other areas, it probably comes as a shock that a customer would proposition her.
Dolfan
a year ago
I’m not consistently in any given club enough to know if someone is a baby stripper. Maybe she is just new to that club or maybe I’ve just not seen her there before. So I’ll chat with any dancer that seems interesting. If I find she is a baby stripper, I don’t automatically rule out further engagement but I’m probably a bit more cautious.
Huntsman
a year ago
It really depends on whether I find them attractive. I might not go all in but yeah I’ll spend a little and give them a shot. They tend to be hit and miss and even some of the misses learn the ropes and can become very cool.
boomer79
a year ago
What have been your experiences with babystrippers? I've had "some LDs with a cute tight girl grinding on me." Run into quite a few at my local club; it has a fair bit of turnover, often some local college gals. Mostly positive experiences, though the newbies do seem a bit less likely to go for nipple kissing and mutual nipple play. But it's all fun. If not enough fun, I stop at one.
gSteph
a year ago
Depends on the club, most likely yes. Get to know said baby stripper. If she's not new to stripping, if she's doing the job to supplement tuition expenses, if she's transient, then she's likely to perform ITC vs OTC for the right customer. The red flags for newbies (imo) are: if she's new to the hustle, looks like she enjoys the same privilege as a white Christian woman would in the bible belts. Even with the red flags all it takes is a fecha (a single lapdance to test mileage) and clear communication to determine if a dancer is worth your time. Have traveled to all the big clubs in central Texas, have been able to weed out high performers with this screening system everytime.
Jdo11
a year ago
I have had some that are so uptight the dance is horrible. Some of them give off the "oh coming to work here was a mistake" vibe. I have had others who mention all the club rules they are supposed to follow. I casually mention dancers ignore most of those rules and like WOODDR2 said, in 60 seconds the baby goes from 0 to 60 and I have to define upper limits for her so she does not get fired and I don't get thrown out. In that case an immediate trip to VIP is in order.
goldmongerATL
a year ago
I tend to avoid. I’ll talk to them because 9/10 aren’t ready to give a good dance but 1/10 have no idea what the limits are and are ready for anything. I’ve started to just say I won’t do vip with baby strippers and they Will sometimes try and convince me. Those occasional home runs keep me at least open minded to them.
Hank Moody
a year ago
My dyslexic and drunk ass keeps reading it as "babysitter" lol
Mike Rotch
a year ago
I rotate around eight different strip clubs so I'm not in any one club often enough to know who is new and who is not. If I don't have a regular in a club, I'll just pick the prettiest one I see to ask for lap dances. Sometimes it ends up that girl gives bad lap dances or is unfriendly and stuck up acting. When that happens, I just cross her off my list of girls to ask on my next visit to the club. Often, when I go back she isn't even there anymore. If I happen to get a new girl and she is pretty and friendly but her lap dances are poor I may try her again later. The lap dances of new girls almost always improve with experience.
docsavage
a year ago
I have even coached first day baby strippers a few times. "The first thing you should always do is pull the guy's dick out." Actually I would point out other dancers. "See how that girl is doing that?"
goldmongerATL
a year ago
They're a gamble, usually a loser, but I try them because they can hit big when they come in.
chugwa
a year ago
True you take a chance with a baby stripper. But I have found they tend to be cheaper when it comes to extras in the vip room. And there dances tend to be a bit better. They are trying to regulars.
bang69
a year ago
Just because she's never worked in a strip club doesn't mean she doesn't know how to dance or please a guy. If you're a regular I say hell yeah give the regular girls a break and try some fresh meat.
lapdanceking82
a year ago
I Find The Older/Experienced Dancers Perform More In Mileage. Now, The Baby Strippers Are Nice With Hot Young Girl Looks, But Still Perform Good. I Will Say That The Baby Strippers Are Very Social Friendly. I Luveee To Sit With Them & Talk! Also, I Like The Table Dances. 🔥
stripperlover777
5 months ago
They're all over the place, usually to the negative. Often on the timid side in the VIP, less observant of a club's normal way of operating (a bad thing, since I go to clubs where I like how things operate), can be very clingy.
PuddyTat69
5 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion