What’s the most you would pay for a one-night stand?

Thursday, October 12, 2023 9:47 AM
Swiss football (soccer) player Alisha Lehmann claims a famous celebrity offered her $100,000 for one night. She’s decent looking. Blonde. Pretty face but not uber hot. If you follow such things her claim to fame is her ass. While most football players wear baggy shorts her butt is outstanding even in football shorts.

32 comments

Yeah I saw that. I’ll bookmark this story to look back at the next time I think I got ripped off. I’ll feel a whole lot better about the whole thing.
Muddy
7 months ago
And to answer your question like an absolute once a Decade dream girl. Bucket list been jerking off to her for years. 5K. That’s the most I could do. I would have to plan around that and really cut fat before and after that in terms of spending.
Muddy
7 months ago
She’s gorgeous. I’d pay it if I were a billionaire
Studme53
7 months ago
I've seen more attractive dancers at the SCs that I frequent. No thanks.
funonthaside
7 months ago
So why is she not naming the dude?
shadowcat
7 months ago
The movie plot has already been done. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad98qFf7PTE
shadowcat
7 months ago
She’s dated both men and women. I think she first came out as a lesbian but then started dating some men and identifies as a bisexual. I agree that many dancers are hotter then she is.
motorhead
7 months ago
Many dancers are hotter than her? Maybe back in the day, but it’s been well notes that talent has been in a steep decline for years. She’d make $100k in a week dancing if she was a stripper, imo. Just not from me….
Mate27
7 months ago
How much I’d pay is usually dependent on how many adult beverages I’ve had.
twentyfive
7 months ago
I'm not looking for an overnight date. 2 or 3 pops and I'm good and wanna sleep. 500 feels like the max for 2-3 hours of fun. Maybe that's low-ball
JamesSD
7 months ago
that celebrity is a sad sack of shit!!! a fucking simp!!! i don't understand any of this. if one is a celebrity worth millions then the availability of these types of girls should be at no charge. some time back weren't girls like these considered celebrity road kill or maybe at best a temporary fling for a few months? is spending a 100 grand worth it for bragging rights?
rattdog
7 months ago
^ depends on who the celebrity is. David Beckham - free /// Jason Alexander (the guy who played George Costanza on Seinfeld) - $100k
shailynn
7 months ago
To some people, it’s not worth 10 minutes of their time to go out of their way to pick up $100k on the street. They can spend it how they like. Also, not a question raised by the OP, but since people seem focused on answering unasked questions, 1. she’s hot and 2. it’s irrelevant that other, hotter people exist.
Hank Moody
7 months ago
Capped at $1k, although she would need to be remarkable. Otherwise, I would cap at $500. No pussy is worth $100k. Now, if I had Elon money, then why not? It's pocket change.
funonthaside
7 months ago
That soccer player, Alisha, is sporting an amazing ass but that's it. The rest of her is unremarkable.
gammanu95
7 months ago
Total spent for a night? Just to the girl? I've gone to $750. Twice. All expenses for a night? Dinner drinks entertainment + girls fee? 2k.
7 months ago
I suppose $500 would be about my max if she's hot. I Might consider $1000 for a threesome with two hotties
Specialj
7 months ago
When she dolls up she’s very pretty. If pics are genuine, she’s taken a page out of the stripper handbook with lip and cheek enhancements. If I had Elon money? Sure. You can burn 100k for unique experiences. Otherwise that’s insane. I believe Heidi Feiss top girls would get 15k for a weekend. And that would be with a woman who would eagerly be at your fantasy whim.
Brahma2k
7 months ago
In fairness, given the Heidi Fleiss era, that would be more like $40,000 or $50,000 in today's dollars. WAY past my pay grade, lol.
ATACdawg
7 months ago
If I had Elon money and a time machine, I just might pay that for Christy Canyon in 1985.
datinman
7 months ago
$15.00, but right now a slice seems like a better deal.
skibum609
7 months ago
She's pretty cute. Would I pay a ridiculous amount of money to hook up with her? *checks Powerball ticket* Nah, I don't think so.
caseyx
7 months ago
If I had Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Bill Gates Money yes. Other than that I don’t think any pussy is worth 100k. “It’s not tricking if you got it” I guess.
booty_lover92
7 months ago
To answer the question the most I would pay is 5K for Scarlett Johansson.
booty_lover92
7 months ago
Offering Scarlett $5k is the equivalent of offering your local SC girl $5. Certainly, though, I would be more inclined to pay $100k for Scarlett than the soccer player.
funonthaside
7 months ago
Anything above $$$ is a rip; at that point you're paying for the prestige of the pussy. Is probably worth for some celeb you've been crushing on since your first boner.
Jdo11
7 months ago
I don't get it at all, aside from her ass there is absolutely nothing about her that impresses me. Now if we were talking about Paige Spiranac, that would definitely make a lot more sense although no piece of ass is worth that much $$$, IMO.
CentralNJGuy
7 months ago
Alisha Lehmann is definitely hot. Too bad she messed up her lips and wears all that eye make up. One great video clip of her is her getting aggressively knocked over in game and she retaliates later in the game by kicking the ball full speed directly at her attacker. Girl’s got spunk and would love for her to get mine.
captainfun
7 months ago
I don't want a 1 night stand. I pay them to leave. Price depends on the going market rate.
shadowcat
7 months ago
I’m with rattdog…fuck paying for a one-night stand. Outside of Whatever the cost of champagne/drinks, dinner, and whatever else happens that is. I can’t enjoy sex that I know I only got with my wallet. Does nothing for me.
FLAP3000
7 months ago
I've been with soccer players. They're fine, but DEFINITELY not worth top dollar, even if you want to be with an athletic type. Heptathlon is where it's at.
groundball
7 months ago
For her, with that flat chest and not-quite-feminine-enough-but-still-hot face, I'd pay $1K for the full night. $500 for an hour MAX. If I met her and she was sexy as hell, and if she gave off the "my favorite thing is choking on cock while being handled like a whore by a commoner like you" vibe, we can talk more. If I was that rich guy, $0, because pussy would be available in mass quantity.
5footguy
7 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion