Hidden Provider Market

Monday, October 16, 2023 4:43 AM
So I havent been on this site like I used to because I prefer the discrete and straight to the point atmosphere of latin parlor and independent providers. I was recently thinking to myself what percentage of girls who work in this profession work at a strip club or massage parlor? I think 30% at most. At least here in jersey there are so many girls that work at places for a day and disappear. If you are lucky enough you can grab a number and they are happy to meet you at their place, your place, or a hotel where they don't have to pay a manager or club.

7 comments

yes.
Jascoi
7 months ago
If by profession, you mean working girls, it depends on the club, you have some clubs where it’s pretty much a front for being a brothel, and 90% will sing you the songs of billy Joel and frank sinatra. Then you have have clubs where where you so much as hint at the idea of that world, and the bouncer will toss you out ass over ears.
Seekthethrill
7 months ago
Just got back into latin parlors myself. There were a few in El Paso, and even fewer in central Texas. Just found a hidden gem in July and have established a pricy OTC connect. Imo the women who work these parlors could easily transfer over to a club since they're already thick as hell. I don't believe they actually work at a club, since successful dancers are able to outearn during the busy weekend hours. Ime the ones in El Paso were definitely green carders without ssns who were looking to earn.
Jdo11
7 months ago
What the hell is a Latin parlor?
LecherousMonk
7 months ago
Tucson and Phoenix have strip clubs that are mostly Latinas, but there are very few Latin massage places. Instead both towns are permeated by AMPs, which seems bassackwards to me.
azdd
7 months ago
You can probably get some action at Roosevelt Hotel in New York
funonthaside
7 months ago
Lecherousmonk, "Latin parlors" are 'massage ' places with Latina providers. You can make your own conclusion about what they massage, and what is used to massage part(s).
funonthaside
7 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion